Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Yeah, jack, I know it's roughly three months until S4 starts, but what the hell, let's hype the shit of ourselves. The show simply cannot come back quick enough.

And yes, I know there's bunch of you who read the books. Good for you, want a candybar? There's also bunch of us who hate reading.

Post your favorite scenes and shit...

Long story short, HODOR!

ib3u2eD.jpg

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I like the episode where that one guy comes out and he does that on thing and then he dies.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I love the Nights Watch, Jon Snow is a beast.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
the book is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The show. I'm juiced for this season, and the 2 after will be book 5...but i'm honestly convinced the show will end up suffering waiting for Martin to do his f'in job.

I'm excited most to see the dragons growing big, and Bran getting further north. The end with Snow was pretty damn amazing, also.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
be3748422e0ec6ac72042bb7df4e9cda.jpg

Hyped like a motherfucker!
:steiner:

Warming up to Jamie though, even though I don't trust him.

I still don't like that piece of shit, despite his "face turn". Remember when Ned Star said "you served the King... while serving was safe". So yeah, despite saving the city from the Mad King's big ass fire, he did nothing to save countless lives before that. And now I'm supposed to feel sorry for him just because they chopped his fist off? Fuck you, Kingslayer, and sod off.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
be3748422e0ec6ac72042bb7df4e9cda.jpg

Hyped like a motherfucker!
:steiner:

I still don't like that piece of shit, despite his "face turn". Remember when Ned Star said "you served the King... while serving was safe". So yeah, despite saving the city from the Mad King's big ass fire, he did nothing to save countless lives before that. And now I'm supposed to feel sorry for him just because they chopped his fist off? Fuck you, Kingslayer, and sod off.
I know what you're saying, but my hate for House Frey trumps all.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's my favorite. I'm a big fan of the house Stark

The North always remembers

The only Lanister I like is Tyrion

Warming up to Jamie though, even though I don't trust him.
he isnt house stark son, Catelyn isnt down with that shit. He cant wear their gear, he wears the snow shit.

Jamie is a GOAT heel man, "The things i do for love" before he tosses Bran out of the window? Easiest character to hate, Theon Grayjoy is 2, that dude has an extremely punchable face.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
he isnt house stark son, Catelyn isnt down with that shit. He cant wear their gear, he wears the snow shit.

Jamie is a GOAT heel man, "The things i do for love" before he tosses Bran out of the window? Easiest character to hate, Theon Grayjoy is 2, that dude has an extremely punchable face.
snow is a stark in mine since the mom got her throat sliced

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Season 3 episode 9 best episode ever. Snow wears knights watch gear btw
so that completely removes him from house stark then....I dont know what episode that is, is that the Red Wedding? Ill have to rewatch the show again, im almost 300 pages into book one and i can barely remember how anything else goes after. great book, insanely over-detailed. I'm just going to audiobook the next few and sleep during them haha.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
so that completely removes him from house stark then....I dont know what episode that is, is that the Red Wedding? Ill have to rewatch the show again, im almost 300 pages into book one and i can barely remember how anything else goes after. great book, insanely over-detailed. I'm just going to audiobook the next few and sleep during them haha.
I still consider him house stark.

It's Season 3 episode 9 The Rains of Castamere. The best episode from the entire series. I literally watched the last 10 mins with my mouth wide open and in pure shock.

They do call it the Red Wedding though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I still consider him house stark.

It's Season 3 episode 9 The Rains of Castamere. The best episode from the entire series. I literally watched the last 10 mins with my mouth wide open and in pure shock.

They do call it the Red Wedding though.
bro you can consider him whatever you want. He isnt allowed to wear stark house symbol was my own point, he's still stark blood and brother to arya and bran, and rickon i guess? I cant wait to see what happens with him