Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
bro you can consider him whatever you want. He isnt allowed to wear stark house symbol was my own point, he's still stark blood and brother to arya and bran, and rickon i guess? I cant wait to see what happens with him
He isn't allowed to wear stark house colors because he is in the Knights Watch and they dedicate their lives to that and stuff.

He is stark blood, his father just banged some whore. I believe that he is the natural king of the north now, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure he is though since Robb died.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He isn't allowed to wear stark house colors because he is in the Knights Watch and they dedicate their lives to that and stuff.

He is stark blood, his father just banged some whore. I believe that he is the natural king of the north now, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure he is though since Robb died.
he couldnt wear the stark banner before he went into the nights watch, which is the main reason he did bro.

I think he would be considered king of the north, same reason why Joffery had all the bastards killed from Baratheon. I am so excited to see the next season, but the only problem is it will be split like Walking dead has been.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
he couldnt wear the stark banner before he went into the nights watch, which is the main reason he did bro.

I think he would be considered king of the north, same reason why Joffery had all the bastards killed from Baratheon. I am so excited to see the next season, but the only problem is it will be split like Walking dead has been.
Before Nights watch

d20d23b3ccbc08f5ae7768368081a11e.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
btw when they murder Robb Stark and sewed his wolves head to his body, I wanted to punch the television.
I remember watching it life and being like BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUCK! then i re-watched and was just amazed at it. How many shows can get away with that?

Before Nights watch

d20d23b3ccbc08f5ae7768368081a11e.jpg
9dfb2fb9995df634a4857a8d4393f022.jpg
Im talking about the banner they would wear when going to war, what was on their shield, etc.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I remember watching it life and being like BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUCK! then i re-watched and was just amazed at it. How many shows can get away with that?

9dfb2fb9995df634a4857a8d4393f022.jpg
Im talking about the banner they would wear when going to war, what was on their shield, etc.
The only one I've seen sporting the banner ever was Robb and Ned along with the ones who were in the war. Snow just went to the Knights watch right when he could

I sort of want to buy the books to see if he becomes king of the north, at that point I will be right :)

Don't tell me if you already know what happens, that'd be gay.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The only one I've seen sporting the banner ever was Robb and Ned along with the ones who were in the war. Snow just went to the Knights watch right when he could

I sort of want to buy the books to see if he becomes king of the north, at that point I will be right :)

Don't tell me if you already know what happens, that'd be gay.
like i said, they are nearly 1000 pages a book, and im NEARING 1/3rd through the first. It is where they mention more about Snow. I love the character, but Tyrion is the dude too.

Reactions: Danielson