Fuji's Top Twenty Most Hated Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Excellent point

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ghost pissed me off in so many ways.

It was the first movie that involved ghosts that I saw where I thought to myself that movie makers really don't pay attention to the physics of the ghost world. How is it that the Swayze's feet can walk on stuff as ghost, but can't kick stuff? He can walk through walls, but doesn't fall through floors.
Yeah, that was just asinine. I mean we are supposed to check some of our logic at the door when watching movies, but that's taking it way too far.

Another thing about Ghost that I don't get is the writer. Bruce Joel Rubin, in the same year no less, came up with Jacob's Ladder, which is an amazing movie. How the hell did he screw this one up so badly?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
12. Jerry Maguire

s_116695_0838a5a6.jpg

Jerry Maguire is essentially a story about one man's redemption and journey of self-discovery. The only problem? It never actually happens and by the end you've been cheated out of your money. Basically this sports agent gets tired of the greed that pervades his industry so he goes off to run his own company, free of that greed. Yeah right. By the end of the movie, everyone is just as greedy as ever and the only difference is that Cruise is now in business for himself instead of for someone else. His star athlete is just as obnoxious as he was at the start of the film as well, yet we're somehow supposed to be rooting for these people! I know, I don't get it either. Top all that off with a healthy dose of Renee Zellweger as one of the most boring and unsexual female leads of all time and you're starting to see where this crap is going. Oh, I almost forgot, there's a really ugly and annoying kid in it too, because all shitty Hollywood movies need that right?

[video=youtube;RWaWKQqoyu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWaWKQqoyu4[/video]​

The other major problem is that its never quite sure exactly what type of film it wants to be, and generally fails at being any. It's not serious enough to be a drama, not funny enough to be a comedy and too girly to be a sports film. Essentially, it fails on every level possible yet still managed to make $150 million at the box office, which just proves there's a lot of stupid people out there. Cuba Gooding Jr. also won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his laughable performance, which just adds more fuel to the "Academy has Down Syndrome" fire. Seriously, if Tom Cruise's character had become a jizz mopper it would have made more sense and probably been more productive than what he ended up doing here. It also would have made for a much more interesting film, because the thought of Tom Cruise mopping up jizz is infinitely better than anything this film has to offer.

Tomorrow, a supposedly great actress in a supposedly great performance supposedly shows us her cleavage before supposedly winning an Academy Award.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I've not seen the last few films, so thumbs up on not picking anymore of my faves!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I've not seen the last few films, so thumbs up on not picking anymore of my faves!

Thanks, though I think one or two more of yours might make the list. :lol:

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Say what u want about Jerry McGuire....but Jay Mohr was awesome in it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Say what u want about Jerry McGuire....but Jay Mohr was awesome in it.
Yeah, he was pretty good, but one performance doesn't save the movie from being a piece of crap.

Eddie North

Reaction score
I don't know about the movie, but LB's sig of Henry pushing Batista is fucking hilarious

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah, he was pretty good, but one performance doesn't save the movie from being a piece of crap.

Oh I agree but I take any chance I can to talk up Jay Mohr.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
Do you think the popularity of some of these films may have swayed your opinion? I mean a lot of these films are not that terrible.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Do you think the popularity of some of these films may have swayed your opinion? I mean a lot of these films are not that terrible.
The popularity is one of the main reasons why they're on this list. I mentioned in the OP that I wasn't going to include stuff like Alien vs. Predator since movies like that were universally panned. I only wanted to include movies that are either overrated or way more popular than they had any right to be.

I could easily make a list of really shitty movies like AvP or Halloween: Resurrection, but that wasn't my intention here.

Also, this is my opinion, I didn't go by some sort of rating scale or anything like that. I just happen to think that the movies on this list are shit. :lol:

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
The popularity is one of the main reasons why they're on this list. I mentioned in the OP that I wasn't going to include stuff like Alien vs. Predator since movies like that were universally panned. I only wanted to include movies that are either overrated or way more popular than they had any right to be.

I could easily make a list of really shitty movies like AvP or Halloween: Resurrection, but that wasn't my intention here.

Also, this is my opinion, I didn't go by some sort of rating scale or anything like that. I just happen to think that the movies on this list are shit. :lol:

I should stop skipping to the last few pages of the thread.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Your list is not credible anymore. Babel, Munich, Jerry Maguire and Ghost were all top notch movies.

The game, you just lost it.

just kidding, I didn't like them either. Although Jerry Maguire I could probably watch again.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Whew, for a second I thought you were pulling a Mike. :lol:

I'll have the next movie up tomorrow, got a little busy today.