Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
It's fucking awesome. I've been waiting for this kinda stuff and a face turn since they left ECW. Hopefully they can take the tag titles and have a good run w/ them w/ Bret as their mouthpiece.

I think they are better on the mic than Bret Hart, have you heard his promos ever?

I'm digging their face turn, I could always see Tyson Kidd as a good face but I'm not sure how good DH Smith will be as a face. With Bret by their side annyone can get over as a face. I've always seen Hart Dynasty as an almost baby-heel team, they were heels but they only got slightly over because they slagged off their ancestors in ECW, you wouldn't know that they were heel.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
DH Smith is going to be a star one day, mark my words.

Seriously though the whole Hart Dynasty face turn is long overdue. They have done a whole lot of nothing since they left ECW. As soon as Bret came back I was hoping that he would manage the Dynasty at some point. He may not be the most dynamic on the mic but he atleast can get them some sort of reaction, which is something that they were in dire need of, when they were on TV you couldn't hear anything except artificial crowd reactions on Smackdown.

Reaction score
DH Smith could have been a star about 3 years ago but he tooks steroids and got sent back to Ohio/Florida. He then wanted to be in Legacy but WWE kept him down in Florida. He gets called to Smackdown, forms the Hart Dynesty, hey go heel with no success, except match against DX. Now they've turned face. If DH pulls this off and his mic skills get even better, well this boys future is hotter than Bret Hart's pink and black attire

Reaction score
^^^DH Smith in Legacy would've been great. In Florida they were Hart Foundation 2.0 or something like that. Still, I like this better.

shane

Reaction score
I believe all 3 agrees this night encompassing the sleeping room wrestlers will all be very short and proceed to a non finish. I believe Orton vs. shamus will be the major happening and they will all fight at the end.

Reaction score
I guess his time machine stalled.

Do any of you remember a time when the only gimmick match was the steel cage?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Don't know if this means anything but i just read Trips missed 1st European show in Vienna. Well Ive just got back from house show in Newcastle and he wasn't there either, Totally gutted thought we might get HHH/Cena vs Sheamus/Tista in ME but no tista or HHH, Maybe his Quad is pretty bad dont know why no Tista though :(.

maty619

Reaction score
Didn't really want to make a thread about this (realising this will probably be ignored but what the hell...) so I just wanted to ask what makes a good match for you, is it a solid wrestling match with some good mat wrestling, alot of crazy spots or something completely different?

nation

Reaction score
Thread is fail without xFrenchKissx around.

Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQz6d8B7bgc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQz6d8B7bgc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQz6d8B7bgc

Not sure if this has been posted but.... Cena jacking Jerichos line