Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I'm still pulling for Benjamin, I know it won't happen but I guarrantee he gives us the most memerable moments of MITB or even Wrestlemania itself.

maty619

Reaction score
Just a random question so I thought I'd bring it to Free Flow since it hasn't been active recently and it is a pretty random thread, so here it goes. Why is it that so many wrestlers have long hair, I don't think you can see so many long haired males in any other place, when it should surely hinder them because it gives their apponent something to be pull on? That was just something I have wondered for a long time and I wanted to know if any of you knew the reason for it if there is one.

LadyHotrod

Fucking bullshit that WWE.com decided not to stream the HoF this year. Now I have to try to find a fucking stream goddammit and this is the only year I am actually interested in it because my two favourite wrestlers are involved.

Fuck you, Vince.

EDIT: If anyone wants to watch it, I found this good stream (mods can move if we can't post it here)

http://www.justin.tv/lwhdtv5#r=ecaK6WY~

Reaction score
Just a random question so I thought I'd bring it to Free Flow since it hasn't been active recently and it is a pretty random thread, so here it goes. Why is it that so many wrestlers have long hair, I don't think you can see so many long haired males in any other place, when it should surely hinder them because it gives their apponent something to be pull on? That was just something I have wondered for a long time and I wanted to know if any of you knew the reason for it if there is one.

The logical answer is that they have long hair because it's illegal for it to be pulled on, so they don't have to worry about a bunch of hair pulling. Heels used to use that tactic all the time to psych out their opponent by telling the ref their hair was pulled (Macho did it a lot), slows down the pace of the match and gets the face mad enough to make a mistake.

Then again this doesn't apply these days.

maty619

Reaction score
Still doesn't give them a reason to grow their hair long, I'm sure the amount of males with long hair in the WWE is above the average.

LKP

I know but does it really matter? Its just a coincidence most of them have long hair.

maty619

Reaction score
Do you know that? I quite clearly said I was wondering if any of you knew. I also clearly asked if there was a reason so don't start hating on me.

LKP

I'm not hating on you. Why would anyone here know about hair length in the wwe? Simple question asked simple answer given.
I got a good way to get this thread going again.

If you could make any stable in the wwe right know who would you put in it and why? 4 members and a valet are the options.

maty619

Reaction score
I'm not hating on you. Why would anyone here know about hair length in the wwe? Simple question asked simple answer given.
I got a good way to get this thread going again.

If you could make any stable in the wwe right know who would you put in it and why? 4 members and a valet are the options.
I don't know but it is possible that they do, I did point out the randomness of my question. I'm looking for a variety of answers, you obviously don't know so why try and answer, if I get a common answer of I don't know then I will leave it at that but the fact that you are ending it like that without people that actually might know giving there answer.

Sheamus&Drew&Regal&any random Welsh guy because I would like to see Brittish people doing well in the WWE and it seems appropriate to have someone from Ireland (Sheamus), Scotland (Drew), England (Regal), Wales (any random guy).

LadyHotrod

GORGEOUS GEORGE INDUCTION AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK.

Piper still yet to come, yay!