Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
LOL @ the Divas match after HHH/Sheamus. Clearly, the divas match will be first.

NO CHANCE of Diva's match going first. They put that on normally before a better match like at WM22 they put on the Evening Gown match before the main event. They also might put it on after a really good match so another match won't have to worry about immediately following it's greatness.

^ This

MizMasta3000

Still in all, HHH/Sheamus will not be before the match; the main focus of my post.

straight_edge76

Typically the Diva matches are somewhere in the middle. The crowd is already pretty pumped and it gives the fans... The male fans atleast a far different type of "excitement" I see the diva match being 3rd or 4th.

Hometown Kid

The diva match opening!? No way. It'll be between Punk/Mysterio or the tag titles. Or I could see them going with a big surprise and having HBK/Taker open the show if they've got an angle planned for the match.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The divas match wont open. They want to get the crowd pumped for the ppv, not send them for a bathroom break just when they all get to their seats.

Reaction score
I've got the Mania scoop!

1. MITB

2. Tag Titles

3. Legacy Love Fest

4. HHH/Sheamus

5. Taker/HBK

6. Punk/Rey

7. Bret/Vince

8. Edge/Jericho

9. Divas

10. Cena/Batista

I found it here: URAMARK.COM

Axis

Putting the divas match after HHH/Sheamus wouldn't be absurd. Like others have mentioned, they traditionally put the Divas match between two big-time matches, since the women's matches always suck and let the crowd rest. I suspect we'll see Jericho/Edge actually somewhere near the middle of the card, before HBK vs Taker, and possibly before Vince/Bret. HOF and the Divas match will be used as segments to let the crowd calm down from a big match and get ready for the next one.

I could see MITB opening the show. I could also see Punk/Rey opening the show, depending on where the storyline goes from here. If it's billed as a super personal hardcore match, then probably not. If it's going to be laid out similar to their Armageddon 2008, then it would be a good choice for an opener.

noumenon

MITB or Rey/Punk are definitely strong contenders to open the show. Then again, don't forget about the tag match as well.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Tag match 1st opens show them MITB then piss break while divas are on that my guess anyway.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Kingovkings is a chick.

I'm not very excited for Smackdown tonight. I don't ever remember being this bleh during the road to Wrestlemania. Anyone else just not feeling it?

maty619

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to it, the build up means nothing though, it is what they dish out on the night.

MizMasta3000

Without good build up, no one is going to care about the match.

maty619

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that most of the matches could apeal to anyone without any build up atall, eg. Shawn Michaels vs Taker anyone can see the starpower in this match.