Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Damn it, no posts in here in a whole day?

Stone Cold is going to be there tonight you guys! Effing celebrate in here!

But he is going to be toned down due to the PG product. It will still be cool but it won't be anything epic.

xtremebadass

But he is going to be toned down due to the PG product. It will still be cool but it won't be anything epic.

That is the specific reason I am not too hyped about Austin. It says something when I want to see Jeff Hardy on a taped show than Austin on a LIVE show. I doubt he will do anything besides the contract signing anyways. Guest hosts never have a big role on Raw, one segment, two tops. Even though it is Austin, they are probably limited on what they can have him do due to it being PG, so by some luck it might be good, but I doubt it.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score

His presence alone is epic, Nation. Also, all of us are thinking about Stone Cold promos and his bad ass persona, but what we are really going to get is more Corporate Stone Cold. I think they can pull it off nicely, since he is going to mostly be a presence backstage. No doubt he will have more of a interactive role then other guest hosts, but I think prematurely thinking it is going to suck is only going to damper it for you.

Have faith, grasshopper. All will be well.

Nation

Can you blame me for not having much faith? For the past two or three years every appearance Austin made was lackluster.

Nation

That's true but I still want to see the badass Stone Cold Steve Austin. But whatever. For my favorite noob, I'll give him some faith. :eek: Now he better do something epic.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
That's true but I still want to see the badass Stone Cold Steve Austin. But whatever. For my favorite noob, I'll give him some faith. :eek: Now he better do something epic.

Stone Cold is the embodiment of bad ass. But just in case, I am not responsible for WWE programming not coming through for us.

Reaction score
The ef you been? And if that's the case, do I also get the credit if it is awesome?

Go post in that disturbing scenes thread in the Entertainment section. I know you have more info off the top of your head than I do.

I've been hanging out, figured I'd give you a few days off before I called again.

I'll see what I can do.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
What do you guys think about Cryme Tyme?

I personally think that the team is useless. Utterly useless. They are over with the crowd, but they are just downright boring and annoying on the mic and in the ring. Having them feud with the Hart Dynasty is bad in my opinion. Having Cryme Tyme go over Hart Dynasty as many times as they did is sickening.

maty619

Reaction score
Hmmm I'm not sure about Cryme Tyme but I know I'm fed up of the same match (CT/HD) week in week out, first it was just on Superstars, which I could deal with, but then it developed to SD! why oh why oh why?! I just hope they don't feature at WM against eachother, that would be a tragedy.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I'm pissed that HD hasn't appeared on Raw as FACES with Bret Hart. Think about it, a heel team that helps Bret Hart would be an instant face. They would shoot up as faces too. The crowd would be behind them, and they would be much more interesting.

Maybe they could even get Bret Hart's old glasses lol.