Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I think that the rookies should manage their pros and vice versa. This could help build up feuds for the rookies, and for the established superstars as well. This could make WWE fresh again.

I think that is SORT of the way they went last night with Bryan confronting Miz about losing the match. I don't know about managing their pros, but being ringside for matches would be a good idea I think.

RAW is at it's worst right now.

I disagree. I have been less disappointed with Raw lately than I have been in the past.

Do you think the pros from NXT should bring their Rookies along with them to the ring for all their matches? Get them more exposure. And do you think anything will be done with the Rookies from NXT during Mania at all?

^^ Nation?

noumenon

Do you think the pros from NXT should bring their Rookies along with them to the ring for all their matches? Get them more exposure. And do you think anything will be done with the Rookies from NXT during Mania at all?

I thought they don't have contracts? What sense would that make, leave them on NXT where they belong. I think NXT storylines should be left there, I really don't like when the rookies come out with the pros.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I thought they don't have contracts? What sense would that make, leave them on NXT where they belong. I think NXT storylines should be left there, I really don't like when the rookies come out with the pros.

They are supposed to be getting trained/instructed on how to be a WWE Superstar. What better way to learn then by watching your mentor do what he is supposed to be teaching you?

noumenon

Yeah I get that, it's just I would rather not have their NXT feuds spill over into RAW or Smackdown. NXT is almost like a little side-job for the "pros"... best left separate.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Not letting the rookies on Raw or SD would be idiotic. If a rookie does win a contract and they already have some interaction with another established superstar from Raw or SD gives them something to start from. If they have nothing to start from, it really pushes them to the side like Ziggler.

noumenon

...so every single superstar who has ever debuted then by your logic has had a horrible start because they haven't had interaction with anyone on the roster? Seriously, do you fucking test your own logic before you post?

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Yeah I get that, it's just I would rather not have their NXT feuds spill over into RAW or Smackdown. NXT is almost like a little side-job for the "pros"... best left separate.

But that's the thing, what story lines do the pros on NXT have going on right now? None. And if we are expected to take the guys on NXT seriously, it couldn't hurt to try and make them a little more credible.

What do you think of what I asked about if the rookies will have anything to do at Mania?

noumenon

ABSOLUTELY not. Look at the people who are left off the Mania card every year, and you'd want to stick them on the card. It would be a fucking crime.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
It's harder for them to start. It's not that they will have a horrible start. If they have some interaction, they could form a good quick feud or tag team. If they have no interaction, they have to go through a couple lower mid card matches half the time before they break out into a feud. It may even take months longer to have a good feud or even a good interaction.

Nation

Why not? Far more people watch RAW and SD, so getting some exposure on these shows isn't a bad idea. However Jericho, Punk and The Miz should be solo when they're aren't on NXT. Jericho is the World Champion, so bringing out his rookie with him would be a little strange. The Miz obviously has problems with Bryan so it wouldn't make to much sense for Bryan to tag along with him. Finally, Punk bringing out a guy he despises wouldn't look very good for him. As far as Mania is considered, I highly doubt it. Nor should anything be done. They could have a segement or something but this only takes away time from Mania.

I disagree. I have been less disappointed with Raw lately than I have been in the past.

But how? I mean the lame guest host segments(for the most part), the terrible segments featuring Vince and Bret, and lame tag team feuds. The Taker/HBK segments have been awesome, Batista has been looking great as a heel lately, and HHH/Sheamus isn't too bad. But compared to previous years, RAW has never been this bad. It has improved recently due to it being Wrestemania time but once Mania comes and goes, RAW will go back to being all most unwatchable.

noumenon

OH NO, YOU MEAN THEY'LL START IN THE LOW OR MID CARD!? Of course they will, what the fuck else would they do?

LadyHotrod

On one hand, getting them some exposure obviously helps so bringing them along would be a good thing. On the other hand, the rookies are basically excess baggage that a wrestler has to drag along and they'll probably get themselves involved in shit they need to stay out of so it's 50/50 for me. Don't really care if they show up and watch a match but lame if they try to get in the middle of a feud they have nothing to do with.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Not letting the rookies on Raw or SD would be idiotic. If a rookie does win a contract and they already have some interaction with another established superstar from Raw or SD gives them something to start from. If they have nothing to start from, it really pushes them to the side like Ziggler.

I think it would help ease them into whatever brand they go to, but I don't think it is necessary.

...so every single superstar who has ever debuted then by your logic has had a horrible start because they haven't had interaction with anyone on the roster? Seriously, do you fucking test your own logic before you post?

Not a lot of people have great starts unless they are singles out and pushed to the stars immediately, and even then it sometimes doesn't work.

ABSOLUTELY not. Look at the people who are left off the Mania card every year, and you'd want to stick them on the card. It would be a fucking crime.

I'm not saying I'd like the idea, I am just saying if they want us to take this new venture of theirs seriously, they should put their money where there mouth is, so to speak.

And on the other side of that coin, I think some people who don't belong on the card at Mania get through every year too, so it kind of balances out.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
No replies in all that time it took me to respond....

It's harder for them to start. It's not that they will have a horrible start. If they have some interaction, they could form a good quick feud or tag team. If they have no interaction, they have to go through a couple lower mid card matches half the time before they break out into a feud. It may even take months longer to have a good feud or even a good interaction.

With this argument, you gotta figure they are ALREADY getting more of a leg up then anyone else has. Other superstars debuted and nobody knew anything about them, they didn't get to 'borrow' any of the charisma and cheers from their own personal meal ticket.

All that said, they should have to work their asses off to get anywhere. They've already gotten a huge handout.

Why not? Far more people watch RAW and SD, so getting some exposure on these shows isn't a bad idea. However Jericho, Punk and The Miz should be solo when they're aren't on NXT. Jericho is the World Champion, so bringing out his rookie with him would be a little strange. The Miz obviously has problems with Bryan so it wouldn't make to much sense for Bryan to tag along with him. Finally, Punk bringing out a guy he despises wouldn't look very good for him. As far as Mania is considered, I highly doubt it. Nor should anything be done. They could have a segement or something but this only takes away time from Mania.

I don't know why they shouldn't be there at ringside. It would just be like having a male valet. After the match, they could be seen talking to the rookies, saying "Thats how it is done, Junior" or whatever.

But how? I mean the lame guest host segments(for the most part), the terrible segments featuring Vince and Bret, and lame tag team feuds. The Taker/HBK segments have been awesome, Batista has been looking great as a heel lately, and HHH/Sheamus isn't too bad. But compared to previous years, RAW has never been this bad.

Just the fact they have things going for them that I actually enjoy watching, or can see the potential in makes it enough for me to consider it not a complete loss. Katie Vick?

It has improved recently due to it being Wrestemania time but once Mania comes and goes, RAW will go back to being all most unwatchable.

Almost doesn't count. We will still watch. Don't be such a Negative Nancy.

OH NO, YOU MEAN THEY'LL START IN THE LOW OR MID CARD!? Of course they will, what the fuck else would they do?

nou has appeared to be cranky recently...:(

On one hand, getting them some exposure obviously helps so bringing them along would be a good thing. On the other hand, the rookies are basically excess baggage that a wrestler has to drag along and they'll probably get themselves involved in shit they need to stay out of so it's 50/50 for me. Don't really care if they show up and watch a match but lame if they try to get in the middle of a feud they have nothing to do with.

Exactly. Observe. Unless they are like Regals rookie or one of the heels, then I could understand some interference. Learning the ropes. I just think if the WWE wanted to go this route, and have like a pro wrestling Big Brother program going, they might as well go all out.

LadyHotrod

Is it just me or did the bull on the back of Skip Sheffield's vest look like The Rock's bull?

Gay.