Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^^Eh, he's going to dupe Vince by telling him his leg wasn't broken, it was just a ploy to lure Vince into the match since Vince refused him initially. Kind of saw it coming once they broke Batista-Cena away from the angle.

I'll believe that when it actually happens. The time to do it would have been last week, instead of holding it out. I'd bet anything Bret won't be on TV for at least two weeks.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
What do you all think of the R-Truth and Morrison pairing? Do they have a legitimate chance of picking up the titles at Mania?

I think it is a decent idea. Morrison has been floundering around since his last tag team, he just seems to be more confident in these settings. I think they may pick up the titles, but Truth has this other angle with Otunga going on and so I don't know how much to read into this. Are they teaming Truth and Morrison up because they had nothing else to do with them for Mania? Is it to help Morrison get over while Truth focuses mainly on the Otunga storyline?

DazRko

Reaction score
I do not think JOMO and R Truth will win the tag titles at WM26. I think they are a fill in team. Plus Miz always pins Morrison or is always on the winning team when against him. I think a new team after the draft will beat ShowMiz.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I think it would be in Miz's best interest to drop those tag titles, and Show, as soon as effing possible. I mean he is holding up admirably with a 500 pound weight latched to his ankle, but he would be just as entertaining without the tag titles.

Think we talked before about a name for the team of Punk and Jericho. So what are names for Morrison and Truth?

MizMasta3000

Yeah, losing the tag titles would be great. Give him some great US title feuds

straight_edge76

Am I the only one recording TNA and watching Raw live tonight?

I'm recording them both because I have to work tonight lol.

Back on topic, The Miz dropping the belts I am all for but realistically I don't see it happening at Mania. Sure Truth/JoMo aren't doing nearly as much as The Miz but at the same time carrying all three belts are doing nothing but helping him sell the cocky heel character so much more.

MizMasta3000

But eventually, he's going to have to be catapulted to Main event status, He can't hold those belts forever

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I'm recording them both because I have to work tonight lol.

Back on topic, The Miz dropping the belts I am all for but realistically I don't see it happening at Mania. Sure Truth/JoMo aren't doing nearly as much as The Miz but at the same time carrying all three belts are doing nothing but helping him sell the cocky heel character so much more.

Miz doesn't need the tag belts to be cocky. What has he done besides pick up a win over HBK that did NOTHING for him, but put another exclamation point on HBK's mental unraveling leading into the match with Taker?

Miz doesn't need it. Show doesn't deserve it.

Am I the only one who thinks that referring to Morrison as JoMo is very gay? The name just screams 'queer bait' to me.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
JoMo screams queer bait on his own lol.

He is awfully pretty.....

You're assuming that's going to happen sometime soon.

I think he is fine where he is right now. Pushing him into the ME right now would be a mistake. He will get there, but he is needed more doing what he is doing right now then then being just someone else they don't know what to do with in the main event picture.

straight_edge76

I honestly do think that The Miz will be in the main event by the time 2010 is out, but that doesn't mean that the WWE should drop everything and forcefully push him into the world title picture. More often then not it hurts more then it helps. (Sheamus, Punk's 1st WHC run etc.) The way he is being built now is imo the best way to go about it, slow and steady wins the race. I see a 3-4 month run with Show before dropping the belts to random pairing #563492561012 and then get into some legit US title feuds before around October/November dropping the belt and entering a manin event type feud with a guy like Edge. Or better yet a program with Christan who is like most likely MitB winner, thus helping establish himself as a main eventer and elevate Miz to that level.

Nation

What do you all think of the R-Truth and Morrison pairing? Do they have a legitimate chance of picking up the titles at Mania?

I think it is a decent idea. Morrison has been floundering around since his last tag team, he just seems to be more confident in these settings. I think they may pick up the titles, but Truth has this other angle with Otunga going on and so I don't know how much to read into this. Are they teaming Truth and Morrison up because they had nothing else to do with them for Mania? Is it to help Morrison get over while Truth focuses mainly on the Otunga storyline?

The whole feud is for ShowMiz to be featured on the card, have something for Morrison to do, and probably to reward Truth for getting over with the fans. I really hope they drop the belts to Truth and Morrison. That way the Hart Dynasty can get the belts by beating Morrison and Truth later on. The Hart Dynasty's push has been pushed aside for too long. It's about time that they get the belts.

I think it would be in Miz's best interest to drop those tag titles, and Show, as soon as effing possible. I mean he is holding up admirably with a 500 pound weight latched to his ankle, but he would be just as entertaining without the tag titles.

Think we talked before about a name for the team of Punk and Jericho. So what are names for Morrison and Truth?

Black Magic and White Shadow wasn't bad lol. As for Miz's best interest, definitely he should be solo not placed in some random team to give Show another reign.

Miz doesn't need the tag belts to be cocky. What has he done besides pick up a win over HBK that did NOTHING for him, but put another exclamation point on HBK's mental unraveling leading into the match with Taker?

Miz doesn't need it. Show doesn't deserve it.

Am I the only one who thinks that referring to Morrison as JoMo is very gay? The name just screams 'queer bait' to me.

Show needs to go back to SD! and Miz needs to be on his own climbing up that ladder.

Yeah, losing the tag titles would be great. Give him some great US title feuds

Like they tried doing with MVP/Miz, only to drop the feud while it's in progress and give Miz a tag title reign with Show?