Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiase Jr. with Rhodes as Special Guest Enforcer.

HBK/TAKER II is shitty. HBK/TAKER II with the crazy stipulation is great. I honestly don't know who's winning it. HBK has a good chance, and I think he has one more title reign in him. On the other hand, Taker just gets even more boring by the second, and has enough title reigns. He's done it all.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Fine. Just because I owe you. I don't think I've seen your opinion on this HBK/Taker shit, who's gonna win/lose or is it gonna be some shitty DQ? What will Orton truly be doing at WM? Really facing Legacy?

Thought I mentioned elsewhere that while the gimmick makes it more interesting, it is hardly fair. Career vs Career. Would have put a whole new spin on things. The fact that it isn't that stipulation, leads me to believe that somehow it is going to be a shitty DQ. Or maybe have them both outside the ring and unable to continue. I don't really see them allowing HBK to walk away at this point when he undoubtedly still has some good matches left in him. On the other hand, I don't see them letting go of the streak at this point either. I'm trying really hard not to read too much into it because I can't really think of a good way for it to end. I'm in a bad spot because I don't want Shawn to leave, I don't want the streak to end under these circumstances, and that only leaves crappy options to get out of both which will = a bad match. Seems like an effed up situation all around.

I actually thought that at some point Orton may enter $ITB, but then decided I didn't like that idea because I really think that Christian should win it this year. I don't see a way out of Orton facing Legacy at Mania, and even though I can imagine better matches, I think it needs to be done to put the emphasis on the break up so everyone involved can move on. I just don't believe that Legacy can stay afloat without Orton. Without the Legacy angle they would have inevitably floundered by this point and become obsolete. Orton is what has held them in view up to this point and I don't think they are ready to go out on their own. So I'm thinking some type of swerve may happen involving this match. What, I don't know though. Seems kind of loss/loss too.

HBK/TAKER II is shitty. HBK/TAKER II with the crazy stipulation is great. I honestly don't know who's winning it. HBK has a good chance, and I think he has one more title reign in him. On the other hand, Taker just gets even more boring by the second, and has enough title reigns. He's done it all.

I believe Shawn still has a lot to offer as well. They've played out this 'my career is all but over' angle way too much for me to believe it isn't a work.

Taker, yeah he has done everything the business has to offer. I just don't see him leaving anytime soon, or they WOULD have made it a career vs career. I think we will be able to judge fairly accurately how close Taker is to retirement by seeing what happens at this match at Mania. If the streak ends, I think he will definitely be leaving sometime in the near future. I believe he wouldn't give that up unless he already had one foot out of the door.

Do you think that the WWE has plans to somehow get Punk in the title picture or are they going to have him and Gallows win the tag teams belts?

Great One

You took too damn long, I had to go. =p

Also, I threw out that idea I think a week or so ago about Orton entering in the MITB along with Legacy and winning and cashing it in on the same night. We can assume Orton would be HUGELY over, so imagine him cashing it in on Edge, Batista, or CENA. Cena would get booed like shit and everyone would be freaking out for Orton to cash it in on him. Batista and Edge also have HUGE history with Orton. Anyways, I'd rather Christian win anyways and also doubt the other would happen or even needs to happen.

CM Punk will probably be Edge's next feud, hopefully a triple threat feud with him, Edge, and Jericho. Then throw Morrison into the mix and you got 4 quality SD main eventers (Morrison gets to work with three of the top guys in the business).

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Triple threat matches are never a win.

I had a thought that it would be great to see Miz, Christian, and Morrison in some type of angle. Not sure how it would come about but I'd like it.

I'd have said Edge but you know how I feel about having Edge and Christian in any capacity to each other at this point.

I'm loving heel Jericho, but I think a Punk/Jericho feud would be amazing.

LadyHotrod

I find both of them to be in the same boat. Well, kinda.

HBK isn't really all that boring but the DX shit really makes him look like an ass and it's hard to watch someone like HBK make a total douchebag of himself. He's better than that. It's embarrassing for a guy like him to act so stupid. At the same time, like I mentioned before, HBK just doesn't seem to be 'into it' anymore and you can almost sense that he just wants to fuck off for a while, perhaps for good, and I think it would be GREAT to maybe get out of wrestling for a while, put this gay DX shit behind him, and really decide if he wants to continue wrestling or not (assuming he isn't really retiring if he loses).

Undertaker, on the other hand, I totally agree with you. He's boring and I'm sick of seeing him on my TV screen rolling his eyes and when he does wrestle, it always ends up a lame match and when he wins a title, it's just another 'fuck, not this shit again'.

xtremebadass

Undertaker has been stale since about WrestleMania 22. He finally won the belt at 23 and it did nothing for him. Atleast he managed to have a good match with HBK last year. He is so constant and really does nothing. Nothing from his previous title reign really stands out. Between WrestleMania 22 and now his good matches you can probably count on one hand.

straight_edge76

The Undertaker has been stale imo since he came back with the Deadman gimmick. After the inital return and a few feuds later I lost all interest that I once had in him. Which is sad, as a kid he was one of my favorites. But now I can't stand to watch the majority of his matches, he has had a few good matches here and there over the last half of the decade but those have begun to be few and far between.

LadyHotrod

The Undertaker has been stale imo since he came back with the Deadman gimmick. After the inital return and a few feuds later I lost all interest that I once had in him. Which is sad, as a kid he was one of my favorites. But now I can't stand to watch the majority of his matches, he has had a few good matches here and there over the last half of the decade but those have begun to be few and far between.

This is pretty much how I feel. I was excited to see him come back and he had a pretty grand entrance but I stopped caring about it as soon as the match started. It was the same old shit. I understand he's been in wrestling for a long time and can only do so much at this point but he should really just hang up his boots. I can't see him trying anything else like he did with the badass gimmick so he's kinda stuck with the same old Undertaker shit and it's so boring.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
As bad and boring as the Undertaker has come to be at this point, I still am excited to see the match at Mania. As far as the aftermath goes, I don't really want to speculate because no doubt he is taking time off after that match and then he may come back with one more run. I hope it isn't for the belt but I think one more feud will do it for me. Who should it be against though?

MizMasta3000

Give me Heel Cena vs. Undertaker WM 27 and I am a happy and satisfied man that will not give a damn if Taker dies that next day. :)

Reaction score
What a crappy Raw this past week. How is Bret supposed to get any heat back when he keeps getting duped by Vince and everyone from the announce team to the WWE.com website makes him look like a chump?

They should have had Vince tell Bret that "he wants the match but Bret's too injured to fight" and Bret could have cracked him over the head showing he finally duped Vince and the match can't be broken. Instead Bret again looks completely lost and doesn't stand a chance against Vince. I'm all for an underdog story, but this is Bret freaking Hart we're talking about here. Even with the stroke he can wipe the floor with just about anyone.

This whole thing is stupid now.

Reaction score
^^^Eh, he's going to dupe Vince by telling him his leg wasn't broken, it was just a ploy to lure Vince into the match since Vince refused him initially. Kind of saw it coming once they broke Batista-Cena away from the angle.