Forum Updates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So what do you think @seabs ? Do you have permission to delete/sticky and stuff too?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmao the neg rep is back. God that was hilarious way back when.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So what do you think @seabs ? Do you have permission to delete/sticky and stuff too?

Yep I can sticky and delete stuff. I like being able to edit the group description / name too I probably won't use it too much but it's a nice feature, as is inviting members. Odd question but why is editing my avatar there?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Yep I can sticky and delete stuff. I like being able to edit the group description / name too I probably won't use it too much but it's a nice feature, as is inviting members. Odd question but why is editing my avatar there?

It's the group avatar, not your avatar. An icon to represent your group, it just uses the creators avatar by default.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I'm on a computer now so I can see all the updates and such now. Everything's all fancy, I like it :obama:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
More updates:
You can now add tags to threads,

tag.png

These tags are displayed and the bottom of threads, and on the forum homepage under list of sections.
You can now tag users in status updates.
You can view most popular and trending tags at http://wweforums.net/tags/ (a link will be added in the navigation bar)
[HASHTAG]#hashtags[/HASHTAG] are a thing now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.