Forum Updates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
And it only took four weeks to come back up!

I don't think you should have a negative rep btw, just gonna end up with abuse of it. That's just one man's opinion though.

Anyway congrats Britancia (Do you remember me missy?) and TITH.

So do those other buttons contribute to likes or is there another total somewhre for those? Will they have trophy points?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Muur on rep. We had it back in the original days and it got abused quite heavily. Unless there's some form of system in place to prevent it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

I don't think you should have a negative rep btw, just gonna end up with abuse of it. That's just one man's opinion though.

So do those other buttons contribute to likes or is there another total somewhre for those? Will they have trophy points?

You can see all the totals on profiles and member cards, adding them to posts now too.

Solid Snake

Thanks! And... :hmm:
You from another forum?

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm on multiple forums. Britancia was a member of one I was on and made multiple topics a week and eventually left from abuse. I'll avoid mentioning it to avoid indirect advertising or w/e

If it's the same one anyway. Pretty sure it is, chick who likes making topics?

Reactions: Cloud

Solid Snake

I'm on multiple forums. Britancia was a member of one I was on and made multiple topics a week and eventually left from abuse. I'll avoid mentioning it to avoid indirect advertising or w/e

If it's the same one anyway. Pretty sure it is, chick who likes making topics?

Ah! That "forum"... Buncha pissers over there. lol I thought that was the forum you were from, just wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.