Forum Updates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I liked it saying "____ likes this post" rather than it vaguely saying it has likes. Think you could consider changing it back or is that not possible?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Oh this is pretty bomb, I like it.

Reactions: Solidus1

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Wait wtf my super pipebomb group I paid 30.00 for is gong wtf!? @Solidus I wanted my group I paid money for that and my banner!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Wait wtf my super pipebomb group I paid 30.00 for is gong wtf!? @Solidus I wanted my group I paid money for that and my banner!

Read a bit slower.
You recreate your group under the new system, but can still read all of your old threads. You just can't post there any more.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Read a bit slower.
You recreate your group under the new system, but can still read all of your old threads. You just can't post there any more.

How? And how to put in with all the old thread.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
You will be able to create it soon, and it goes in a new section, not with old threads.

Dude when I remake super pipebomb I wanted it in the old section were I posted old thread it dumb restart have half of all my thread over again. Like the count to 1000 thread etc.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Dude when I remake super pipebomb I wanted it in the old section were I posted old thread it dumb restart have half of all my thread over again. Like the count to 1000 thread etc.

That's something you have to sacrifice for easier and better group management.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
That's something you have to sacrifice for easier and better group management.

I manage my group just fine the way it is. I wanted my ALL sticky thread in the new section! Or I wanted refund. Ur already screw up site and not being fair to group moder then have loald to the group parter program since it started!

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
I manage my group just fine the way it is. I wanted my ALL sticky thread in the new section! Or I wanted refund. Ur already screw up site and not being fair to group moder then have loald to the group parter program since it started!
Please speak in complete sentences. Thank you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.