Forum Updates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
More updates:
You can now add tags to threads,

tag.png

These tags are displayed and the bottom of threads, and on the forum homepage under list of sections.
You can now tag users in status updates.
You can view most popular and trending tags at http://wweforums.net/tags/ (a link will be added in the navigation bar)
[HASHTAG]#hashtags[/HASHTAG] are a thing now too.

Not a bad idea.. one might even call it, solid(us) :p

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Also, who's Solidus, is he/she/it any better/worse than Crayo, and what's the status of WatchWrestling now?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I remember this system from another forum back in the day. The nostalgia. Good stuff. Congrats to Trip and Brita too!

Solid Snake

Also, who's Solidus, is he/she/it any better/worse than Crayo, and what's the status of WatchWrestling now?

Solidus has been part of the forum for awhile doing all the coding, updating, yada yada. Don't worry about him being better or worse then Crayo, they are two completely separate people. Crayo is now the CM Punk of WWEF.... THAT RIGHT! I SAID IT!
:mad2: :cry:
Anyways, watchwrestling is http://watchwrestling.ch/home which still redirects you to this forum, but that will be changed. I believe they will have their own forum going eventually.

Reactions: Bort

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Just to make @Solidus aware the following google link directs to web address help.

watchwrestling.ch/wweforums/

Just in case some users cant find us thought u may wanna fire a tweet out with the new address. I stuck it on fb on the forum page.

Reactions: Bort

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Just to make @Solidus aware the following google link directs to web address help.

watchwrestling.ch/wweforums/

Just in case some users cant find us thought u may wanna fire a tweet out with the new address. I stuck it on fb on the forum page.

That link redirects here.
I need to mass email everyone still too.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
That link redirects here.
I need to mass email everyone still too.
Fair enough it stopped working for me today was just letting you know. No worries though boss. :)

Reactions: Solidus1
Status
Not open for further replies.