Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was surprised at the pushback Poyser got for voting me :draper2 I didn't think it was a terrible push when there was like 5 pages to go off of at the time or however much there was. Seemed like a lot of other people were pretty sure it was a shit push despite the fact that I hadn't posted anything to defend myself

Also re the bold part: before we get into 6500000900 million posts back and forth....I apologize bc no you never said this exactly and I must have made an ass out of you and me by assuming.

This answers the point I had made in the reads list :WOW town lean for you too sir

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think it's inaccurate to dismiss someone that doesn't know your meta as OMGUS'ing for the points she is making

A pretty basic way to catch scum is look for the people asking questions that don't go anywhere because it means they aren't interested in the answers. Whether that's what you're doing is up for debate I guess

It feels like an OMGUS now that I've moved away from her and feel pretty happy with her as a town lean. I'm also pretty happy with the directions I made D1 and I've made today. I find it being considered filler nonsensical and I will treat it as such.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Hank - we have the most amount of posts each. I game solved and got an indie to buckle under the pressure. You've just continued to filler and then deflect with saying I have done an OMGUS. I think I will now spend time putting pressure on your partners in crime - Phenom and a third probably Haza.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Doddsey dying seems odd to me.

Phenom, Ace, Poyser are my picks for mafia had a feeling odo was scum but his flip isnt telling me either way
We can assume with 99% certainty Odo was town

Why Poyser and Ace? I don't think those two make sense as S/S at all tbh. Ace's posts make that unlikely.

Who are your top three town reads that you trust the most?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Anyway, yeah @Rugrat I'd like to hear more.

@Poyser I was gonna wait for you to answer my question about who else you'd push but I'm curious what stands out about Lethal, was gonna query parking it with the time difference but it's like 8am in Australia so that doesn't help :bosque

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay yeah just read back and Poyser actually didn't really get any pushback for voting me like I thought other than from Juice :lol and I agree she's probably town at this juncture as well so that doesn't really give me anything. Evans questioned it at first and questioned N0M's follow vote but then he ended up following himself and with his town read of Poyser that would make sense.

I'm not reading Poyser town anymore really though bc picking an inactive like myself to go after when nothing else is happening D1 feels pretty NAI and there wasn't as much GOOD GUYING as I thought from my first read through. I wouldn't mind hearing more from Lethal as well though, I noticed he came in and voted Odo right off the bat which I find odd.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Let's get a claim from Poyser, it's what Odo would have wanted

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway, yeah @Rugrat I'd like to hear more.

@Poyser I was gonna wait for you to answer my question about who else you'd push but I'm curious what stands out about Lethal, was gonna query parking it with the time difference but it's like 8am in Australia so that doesn't help :bosque
I don’t really mind the Rugrat push tbh, but I find him quite hard to read as he often just puts in fuck all effort in general. Lethal I can usually get a good handle on and he’s made a handful of posts but hasn’t really said anything other than making the easy OMB town read

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Let's get a claim from Poyser, it's what Odo would have wanted
Have you done any qt research or did you just go back looking for your own quote to defend yourself from something you weren’t being accused of lmao?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Have you done any qt research or did you just go back looking for your own quote to defend yourself from something you weren’t being accused of lmao?
Nah, and I will when I get more time, but Odo usually reads you pretty well and I have no idea why a scum team that doesn't include you or Odo wouldn't just let you square off when it became apparent Odo was onto you.

I really don't think you're town at all. Maybe if I look at all your past scum games and no T1 is ever killed N1, but I doubt that.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah, and I will when I get more time, but Odo usually reads you pretty well and I have no idea why a scum team that doesn't include you or Odo wouldn't just let you square off when it became apparent Odo was onto you.

I really don't think you're town at all. Maybe if I look at all your past scum games and no T1 is ever killed N1, but I doubt that.
Lol you’re wondering why somebody would kill an extremely excellent town player whilst also giving themselves an excuse to make a lazy push like this?

yikes ok jeff. There’s no down side lmao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Killed Rugrat N1 in your last scum game, he's a Tier 1 or 2 imo

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score