Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
See I'm town leaning Poyser based off of his interactions with OMB/Juice/Ingonious/me and I didn't hate his push on Chris and the way he was reacting with Juice/Ingonious seemed genuine.

But Odo get janned followed by Poyser claiming he wouldn't jan a top player N1 before getting potentially disproved by Haza is :worried especially when aside from pushing through with Juice on Ingonious, has only tried to push Lethal and town read OMB - two targets who we know he can read quickly and easily without much effort.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So how many games has he offed a "tier 1" player N1? Is it actually him giving the orders in the QTs that you've checked?
Tier 1 players usually have influence. If it doesn't look like they have an influence on a decision then consider the fact they didn't object. But anyway, to more answer your question:

D1 Tiger King

Poyser
Person was signed in when posted

06-25-2020
04:12 PM ET (US)
Odo janitors CP
Odo uses untrackable perk
Poyser anti-doc’s Banez
Poyser JKs Lethal

D1 Prison Break
Poyser

11-07-2020
06:38 PM ET (US)
Big man janitors Rugrat
Lethal role watches Pez

Think that’s about it? Lethal probably needs some kind of fake here since he can’t claim out and out watcher unless we wanna wing it lol. Could always block jeff since he’s also kinda hinted protection

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tier 1 players usually have influence. If it doesn't look like they have an influence on a decision then consider the fact they didn't object. But anyway, to more answer your question:

D1 Tiger King

Poyser

06-25-2020
Odo janitors CP
Poyser anti-doc’s Banez
Poyser JKs Lethal

D1 Prison Break
Poyser

11-07-2020
Big man janitors Rugrat
Lethal role watches Pez

Think that’s about it? Lethal probably needs some kind of fake here since he can’t claim out and out watcher unless we wanna wing it lol. Could always block jeff since he’s also kinda hinted protection

How many other scum games was he in between Tiger King and now though?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Poyser (2) - Raidokken, Doddsy
Rugrat (1) - Hank
Lethal (1) - Poyser

21 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 12 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.​

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What are you so sure about?

I mean I'm just always right so there should be no room for doubt

But honestly I see plenty to get a claim at the very least

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Official Vote: Poyser

I dont mind this route at all

Alco

Reaction score
1. Hank
2. JoeExotic
4. Ace Dalton
5. PHEN0M
6. Chris - his acceptance of the push from Poyser didn't feel like something I'd expect Chris to do as any alignment and has pinged me but nothing else has made me suspect him
7. Alco
9. Dark Order - his approach to the flavour and response to the claim seemed townie.
10. CraigPelton Raidokken - as mentioned a few posts ago, came into the game pretty quick with intent and similar attitude to a prev game where he was town
11. Lethal Banks
12. Rugrat - i'd just like more thoughts and gameplay contribution considering the capability
13. Poyser - disagree he lacked bite, seemed to be tackling things in the thread as they came rather than pushing his own thing which i'd expect to see him do as scum
14. JingleJuice - seems the DV surprise thing is legit and clearly just different experiences of playing, the flavour checks out thanks to OMBs challenging earlier and Ingonious flip.

Not a lot of content so I'm pretty null on a lot of people and I just have people I want to hear off at the moment.

FTR yellow - just want to hear more off in general or anything specific is noted not necessarily suspicion.
I'm reading back but regarding Chris: he tends to be a lot like me as town in that he "accepts" (to use your terminology) when others are suspect and just tries to go along his business. He'll answer questions, but I've never seen a very "aggressive" Chris defense in any of the games I've played with him.

I do agree with you on Haza, his entrance and subsequent posts have been TIGHT

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna put a 4th on Poy and he better start a claimin'

vote Poyser

I think I'm definitely gonna move Haza in my town column. Reads list coming up.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Vote: Phenom

I have no idea why there is any pressure on Poy at the moment - make me think a few of the people voting him are mafia at this point - although I have 100% certain that Phenom will flip mafia this game

Alco

Reaction score
Vote: Phenom

I have no idea why there is any pressure on Poy at the moment - make me think a few of the people voting him are mafia at this point - although I have 100% certain that Phenom will flip mafia this game
Wait weren't you going against Hank there just a few posts ago?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Hank - we have the most amount of posts each. I game solved and got an indie to buckle under the pressure. You've just continued to filler and then deflect with saying I have done an OMGUS. I think I will now spend time putting pressure on your partners in crime - Phenom and a third probably Haza.

Alco

Reaction score
1. Hank
2. JoeExotic Doddsy#2
4. Ace Dalton
5. PHEN0M
6. Chris
7. Alco
9. Dark Order
10. CraigPelton Raidokken
11. Lethal Banks
12. Rugrat
13. Poyser
14. JingleJuice

Even though I disagree with a lot of what Juice's saying, I think she's town for the way she approaches the game.

Alco

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of non-blue or null there I reckon :hmm:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also Rugrat was the best town player in the game you killed him whether you consider him tier 1 or not, so don't really buy your I don't kill the higher tiers shite

Vote for Poyser, he is definitely scum
I legit don’t remember the cp one lmao, Rugrat is definitely not a point in your favour because I’d never even think about whether I should leave him alive in that context but the only players I have top tier respect for are Odo and Magic and I never kill them N1 lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

D1 Tiger King

Poyser

06-25-2020
Odo janitors CP
Poyser anti-doc’s Banez
Poyser JKs Lethal

D1 Prison Break
Poyser

11-07-2020
Big man janitors Rugrat
Lethal role watches Pez

Oh wait it was tiger king :done

yeah that doesn’t count lmao did you even read the context? That game was a shit show and we decided very early we were royally fucked and we were just gonna go for the win by any means necessary

I mean you clearly have read the context and decided to ignore it because I doubt you’d go through the trouble of doing that research and not bother reading around the orders which means you’ve purposely not presented that info

the fact you keep bringing up Rugrat is genuinely making me giggle lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.