Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1. Hank
2. JoeExotic
4. Ace Dalton
5. PHEN0M
6. Chris - his acceptance of the push from Poyser didn't feel like something I'd expect Chris to do as any alignment and has pinged me but nothing else has made me suspect him
7. Alco
9. Dark Order - his approach to the flavour and response to the claim seemed townie.
10. CraigPelton Raidokken - as mentioned a few posts ago, came into the game pretty quick with intent and similar attitude to a prev game where he was town
11. Lethal Banks
12. Rugrat - i'd just like more thoughts and gameplay contribution considering the capability
13. Poyser - disagree he lacked bite, seemed to be tackling things in the thread as they came rather than pushing his own thing which i'd expect to see him do as scum
14. JingleJuice - seems the DV surprise thing is legit and clearly just different experiences of playing, the flavour checks out thanks to OMBs challenging earlier and Ingonious flip.

Not a lot of content so I'm pretty null on a lot of people and I just have people I want to hear off at the moment.

FTR yellow - just want to hear more off in general or anything specific is noted not necessarily suspicion.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I disagree. Low activity before I repped in and no upper tiers doing much work so you'd get by with your skill

I think keeping him alive to elaborate on his suspicion is more of an 'insane risk'
I mean in terms of wasting a janitor on a high probability protection target....

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think you've just posted a lot filler and questions. But no substance or answers. I am keeping my eyes on you.

Questions and their responses are the way this game is played.

I've pushed you, eventually Ingonious - even IDing him as probably indie with his TMI slip prior to the lynch lol and trying to get more out of other players.

What answers do you expect out of me D1?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean in terms of wasting a janitor on a high probability protection target....
The reward is no rep in and the risk is as low as it will ever be with town Odo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think it's odd that you think Poyser is town but think my reaction where I also said I'm leaning town on him is what has me as yellow, Evans. Just bc someone pushes you doesn't mean you have to read them scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don’t remember you ever saying that lol, I avoid doing it every time I’m scum, I usually kill someone under the radar on N1 especially with a janitor. Popping off a jan on Odo N1 seems an insane risk to me and not one I’d be taking

Also:

Haza
Person was signed in when posted

06-10-2020
09:45 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
A good choice for the kill right now. There is a small chance he draws protection though.

Odo I won't kill under any circumstance. I want him to suffer as we crush his spirits and beat his ass

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
there are more

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Two more questions. A little bit more filler. No more content. Just stating the facts.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think it's odd that you think Poyser is town but think my reaction where I also said I'm leaning town on him is what has me as yellow, Evans. Just bc someone pushes you doesn't mean you have to read them scum.

I know you don't have to read someone scum because they suspect you lol - why are you making that connection when I've not said anything like that?

I was just surprised to see you go out of your way to accept the pressure from Poyser as opposed to anything else.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Its not really an OMGUS - I just said 'you are up to no good'. I didn't realise you were even voting for me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So it's OMGUS then.

Cool.

I think it's inaccurate to dismiss someone that doesn't know your meta as OMGUS'ing for the points she is making

A pretty basic way to catch scum is look for the people asking questions that don't go anywhere because it means they aren't interested in the answers. Whether that's what you're doing is up for debate I guess

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I know you don't have to read someone scum because they suspect you lol - why are you making that connection when I've not said anything like that?

I was just surprised to see you go out of your way to accept the pressure from Poyser as opposed to anything else.

I was surprised at the pushback Poyser got for voting me :draper2 I didn't think it was a terrible push when there was like 5 pages to go off of at the time or however much there was. Seemed like a lot of other people were pretty sure it was a shit push despite the fact that I hadn't posted anything to defend myself

Also re the bold part: before we get into 6500000900 million posts back and forth....I apologize bc no you never said this exactly and I must have made an ass out of you and me by assuming.

Reactions: Evans

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
FTR Juice I would expect Hank to know the above and only ask questions that he intends on using fruitfully (whether genuinely or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.