Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
OMB and Juice seem fine. If OMB is scum I would imagine Juice would be too given OMB's whole spec-play but I think that's rather unlikely.
I'm still trying to read Evans but I'm cautious of how he, along with some scum teammates, took control of one of the previous games as town leaders, so he's certainly not getting a clear for asking his questions.
I'm more curious about Alco jumping to Evans' aid two posts up tbh
this is a pretty good post

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
A vote count after only two people at the start of the day - is a bit random tbh.
Because have a double vote - looks sus
Juice wouldn't have done something she thinks looks sus as scum lol and then admitted that she thinks it looks sus

Her vote was gonna be registered at some point regardless of when the vote count was posted

100% town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well what's speaking in Doddsy's favor here is that indeed it looks like Poyser is lacking the proverbial BITE.

It's an argument Odo uses frequently and is generally true. Speaking of which, where is he :pogba

I like Doddsy's entrance.
Presumably he meant lacked here, this is a really ODD post. Nobody said you were lacking bite, you're defending yourself against something nobody even said lol, why are you doing that

Also Odo hasn't done anything except sus Poyser and now he's dead, I think Poyser felt he can handle that burden with the players in the game right now (no offense) and the activity level

??

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Rugrat

If anything, I'd like to see/hear more out of him. He's clearly reading enough to give town reads to OMB, Chris and said he's not a of Poyser then deflective when asking for further thinking.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I guess what I would say is I don't think Poyser would think twice about his ability to defend himself to the players in the game after making the kill given the standard so far.

I think Poyser is just scum in this instance. Why would a scum team that doesn't include Poyser or Odo kill Odo in this instance?

They would give a newly active Odo a phase to stick his claws in and take care of Poyser himself.
But when is the last time I’ve killed a fellow T1 on night one? It’s not really something I do lol and I pretty much always try and steer away from doing that

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

I think you've just posted a lot filler and questions. But no substance or answers. I am keeping my eyes on you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote lethal

just flicked through his posts, there’s nothing to see

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
But when is the last time I’ve killed a fellow T1 on night one? It’s not really something I do lol and I pretty much always try and steer away from doing that
If someone has time please check to make sure this is certifiably true. If not ill do it later.

In my case I can say it is 100% true and there are many instances of me flat out saying in qt's I refuse to do it. Magic is the same, its not an attribute i have in your favor but I could have just overlooked it as a fact. (Not saying it makes me town here obv as I wasnt in the game n1)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hank hasn't pinged me yet but the town solving is good from Juice

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If someone has time please check to make sure this is certifiably true. If not ill do it later.

In my case I can say it is 100% true and there are many instances of me flat out saying in qt's I refuse to do it. Magic is the same, its not an attribute i have in your favor but I could have just overlooked it as a fact. (Not saying it makes me town here obv as I wasnt in the game n1)
Don’t remember you ever saying that lol, I avoid doing it every time I’m scum, I usually kill someone under the radar on N1 especially with a janitor. Popping off a jan on Odo N1 seems an insane risk to me and not one I’d be taking

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Rugrat and his eidetic mafia memory can probably back me up

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don’t remember you ever saying that lol, I avoid doing it every time I’m scum, I usually kill someone under the radar on N1 especially with a janitor. Popping off a jan on Odo N1 seems an insane risk to me and not one I’d be taking
I disagree. Low activity before I repped in and no upper tiers doing much work so you'd get by with your skill

I think keeping him alive to elaborate on his suspicion is more of an 'insane risk'

Status
Not open for further replies.