Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I pushed Chris for a genuine reason - I expected him not to drop in and say hi then disappear for the rest of day. It was the best direction I had considering the other fairly active posters such as jingle and evans I was leaning town on, leaning town on OMB and nothing else pinged me so I pushed Chris. Was never gonna be solid because there was fuck all to work with but the Chris thing genuinely pinged me. Don’t think you can say i liked bite, I engaged with a few people trying to get them to vote but it got derailed by Ingo for obvious reasons

Presumably he meant lacked here, this is a really ODD post. Nobody said you were lacking bite, you're defending yourself against something nobody even said lol, why are you doing that

Also Odo hasn't done anything except sus Poyser and now he's dead, I think Poyser felt he can handle that burden with the players in the game right now (no offense) and the activity level

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Doddsey dying seems odd to me.

Phenom, Ace, Poyser are my picks for mafia had a feeling odo was scum but his flip isnt telling me either way

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The problem with Chris is I know how much he has hated playing as mafia and he has said it on many occasions that he is pretty much sick to breaking point of it, which would explain his drastic lack of interest here, I think he'd be doing more as town

The reasons Im okay with him is because I don't think he is SS with Poyser (gonna look back at the interactions these two had as I forgot by now how i felt about it) and I don't like Poyser at all, and also he recognised the fact he was relieved to not be scum which I wouldn't expect him to draw attention to if it was a possible alignment clue

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Presumably he meant lacked here, this is a really ODD post. Nobody said you were lacking bite, you're defending yourself against something nobody even said lol, why are you doing that

Also Odo hasn't done anything except sus Poyser and now he's dead, I think Poyser felt he can handle that burden with the players in the game right now (no offense) and the activity level

Idk who but I'm 99% sure someone did accuse him of liking bite before he responded, even using the exact phrase

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Doddsey dying seems odd to me.

Phenom, Ace, Poyser are my picks for mafia had a feeling odo was scum but his flip isnt telling me either way

Ingo shot Doddsy I assume so he can only win with scum now, not us.

Reactions: Evans

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
oh Alco did lol I just checked. that was the thing I hated most about Poyser having read back so that's an OOP

Reactions: Evans

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I thought he was defending himself against Rugrat in that post :heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So as far as Odo goes if Poyser isnt S protecting his interests then it was likely a kill to make Poy look bad which I could see a few people executing

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Scum probably in whoever defended me from Poyser yesterday if Poyser himself isn't (which I still don't really think he is). Don't see why my one post got Poyser so much push back for voting me. I'll have to read back but off the top of my head I know Juice did.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Janitoring him is a pretty COWARDLY move though when reps are needed so someone on the scum team is a full blown COWARD

Reactions: Alco and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So as far as Odo goes if Poyser isnt S protecting his interests then it was likely a kill to make Poy look bad which I could see a few people executing

Yeah pretty WIFOMy IMO bc I can see Poyser making the kill as scum as well just so he can say he wouldn't do that when Odo literally only sussed Poyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I guess what I would say is I don't think Poyser would think twice about his ability to defend himself to the players in the game after making the kill given the standard so far.

I think Poyser is just scum in this instance. Why would a scum team that doesn't include Poyser or Odo kill Odo in this instance?

They would give a newly active Odo a phase to stick his claws in and take care of Poyser himself.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Well what's speaking in Doddsy's favor here is that indeed it looks like Poyser is lacking the proverbial BITE.

It's an argument Odo uses frequently and is generally true. Speaking of which, where is he :pogba

I like Doddsy's entrance.

Nah, Alco did say he lacked bite to be fair.

I considered it but what made me think it's a more genuine Poyser is that he pressed me for my thoughts in Ingonious claim. He's been pressing directions I've agreed with tbh.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Whilst I disagree with Haza's stance on Poyser at the moment and I'm only at a town lean with him - I've liked his entrance into the game. Reminds me of the game I copped Haza in and he was town - similar attitude and he's posting with purpose which is a good thing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Whilst I disagree with Haza's stance on Poyser at the moment and I'm only at a town lean with him - I've liked his entrance into the game. Reminds me of the game I copped Haza in and he was town - similar attitude and he's posting with purpose which is a good thing.

I also don't think he'd come right in posting thoughts like this if he was scum, he'd probably gauge out the QT first.

Status
Not open for further replies.