Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Well won't be in the first round apparently gonna be playing PSYCH when he magically gets the 8th or 7th seed. After Sal's team decided to play like the 2nd best team in the league I'm not gonna bank on anything but logically yeah I feel like I should take it as it stands now.

Now, everyone knows that my team is not the 2nd best team in the league. But what my paper presupposes is....maybe it is?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
o and I don't think my team is unstoppable anymore/ever was btw. I've tried to make my team as good as I could in 8 categories and I think I did okay, but I'm not 100% satisfied with my shot blocking (3-4 on the season in that category).

One bad week or a few DNP's here and there and I could easily get knocked out of the playoffs.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Now, everyone knows that my team is not the 2nd best team in the league. But what my paper presupposes is....maybe it is?
Guess we'll find out these coming weeks assuming your team doesn't go all Trailblazers in injuries on you again like it did before.

pretty sure I'm going to take it. Danny Green is so good that he kept Manu on the bench, and no it doesn't matter that he just returned from injury, and he is going to lead me to the finals and victory. No one can beat me, except KIF, I'm winning this mother fucker.
Even though you're probably joking either way Manu has played 6th man a good bit in his career so not really saying much.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
o and I don't think my team is unstoppable anymore/ever was btw. I've tried to make my team as good as I could in 8 categories and I think I did okay, but I'm not 100% satisfied with my shot blocking (3-4 on the season in that category).

One bad week or a few DNP's here and there and I could easily get knocked out of the playoffs.
Would take you getting 12-2 and stuff like that a few times to think that you would get knocked out of the playoffs despite your injury issues.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Since I got nothing better to do figured I'd post who are top 3 in what stats this year so far.

FGM: 1. chuckers 2. Run N Gun 3. GA
FG%: 1. Showtime 2. Run N Gun 3. Metta
FTM: 1. Metta 2. GA 3. P1
FT%: 1. Fuckobe 2. KIF 3. GA
3PM: 1. KIF 2. Metta 3. chuckers
3P%: 1. Showtime 2. KIF 3. Run N Gun
PTS: 1. chuckers 2. Run N Gun 3. Metta
OREB: 1. GA 2. chuckers 3. IYF
DREB: 1. GA 2. Sal 3. Run N Gun
REB: 1. GA 2. Run N Gun 3. Showtime
AST: 1. Brandun 2. Run N Gun 3. Showtime
STL: 1. Run N Gun/Sal (tied) 2. Brandun 3. Showtime
BLK: 1. Run N Gun 2. chuckers 3. Brandun
TO(fewest): 1. Fuckobe/KIF 2. IYF 3. Showtime

Notes: Guess I gotta start giving Showtime's squad more respect stat wise one of the most well rounded teams in the league. Esp impressive being top 3 in AST but still having the 3rd fewest to's in the league. KIF being tops in 3's made surprises me but at this rate expecting my team to climb up and take that.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Surprising I'm not higher in points.

MWP had a hot start to the season with Ray Allen and whatnot, but he's cooling off now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
had to break the news to luke yesterday. wasn't easy getting rid of the captain, but his game was regressing, and it's win first, loyalty second over here. unfortunately since receiving the word, he's become emotionally distraught, and it looks like he'll be missing extended time. Fantasy Basketball Breaking News - Rotoworld.com
my bad.
on the bright side, got the hottest free agent in the league, gordon hayward, whose proving that he belongs among the upper echelon sg's in the league.
Hayward is a SF. Raja starts at SG. CJ is the backup SG. Know your damn positions

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Whatever injury curse Sal had apparently it was passed off to GA since Emeka is apparently out all of a sudden with a knee injury. That's crazy didn't even know he had any injury trouble.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yeah I traded for Emeka because he has always been reliable and never injured. If he goes down for an extended period or Kaman takes all of his minutes by playing well then that kinda sucks, but oh well.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nevermind I got rid of him. I hope David West picks it up in the 2nd half.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Try to feel sorry for you for once and then you do that smh.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Enough for you to want him apparently. It's not a huge deal or anything as long as Emeka's injury isn't that serious and comes back to his starting role just thought it was dirty to say here take back your guy cause he got hurt when Fab probably wasn't aware of that.