Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nope. I know your season goal was to get Scola. So why didn't you just draft him? You'd have Dirk, Steph Curry, Joe Johnson and Scola right now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Found a pic of Showtime

final11-o.gif

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nope. I know your season goal was to get Scola. So why didn't you just draft him? You'd have Dirk, Steph Curry, Joe Johnson and Scola right now.

I'm sure I would have still traded the rest.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Got any Rocket players?

Showtime

Reaction score
Found a pic of Showtime

final11-o.gif

:lol: calling me a bandwagoner is funny, just because I'm not a complete homer and actually point out the Lakers' faults doesn't mean Im a bandwagoner. Maybe I should go get a Blue tattoo try to prove my loyalty; oh wait, only a smurf would do such a thing. :D

shutupchico

Reaction score
had to break the news to luke yesterday. wasn't easy getting rid of the captain, but his game was regressing, and it's win first, loyalty second over here. unfortunately since receiving the word, he's become emotionally distraught, and it looks like he'll be missing extended time. Fantasy Basketball Breaking News - Rotoworld.com
my bad.
on the bright side, got the hottest free agent in the league, gordon hayward, whose proving that he belongs among the upper echelon sg's in the league.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
sup Z-Bo?

Zach Randolph (knee) remains on pace to return in early March.

Randolph underwent another MRI Monday morning on his torn MCL and the results were encouraging. As expected, he has been cleared to begin non-contact drills on the court. Although the Grizzlies have not released an official timetable, the Memphis Commercial Appeal is speculating that Randolph could target March 7 for his return. If that happens, Z-Bo would potentially play in the final 29 games of the season.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
had to break the news to luke yesterday. wasn't easy getting rid of the captain, but his game was regressing, and it's win first, loyalty second over here. unfortunately since receiving the word, he's become emotionally distraught, and it looks like he'll be missing extended time. Fantasy Basketball Breaking News - Rotoworld.com
my bad.
on the bright side, got the hottest free agent in the league, gordon hayward, whose proving that he belongs among the upper echelon sg's in the league.
:lol: emotionally distraught well played. Got the rematch from the finals of last year could be interesting.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i think you're gonna kill me, which is why i haven't mentioned the matchup. when i get bargnani back, and if i can pull of one more move, while one of your guys gets hurt, i think i can take u. anyway, who the hell knows what's gonna happen last few weeks of the season, i do expect a finals rematch though... unless we meet earlier in the playoffs.

SAL

Reaction score
I am going to o-fucking-bliterate Ben. It must be done.

[gif of something getting set on fire]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well won't be in the first round apparently gonna be playing PSYCH when he magically gets the 8th or 7th seed. After Sal's team decided to play like the 2nd best team in the league I'm not gonna bank on anything but logically yeah I feel like I should take it as it stands now.

Showtime

Reaction score
pretty sure I'm going to take it. Danny Green is so good that he kept Manu on the bench, and no it doesn't matter that he just returned from injury, and he is going to lead me to the finals and victory. No one can beat me, except KIF, I'm winning this mother fucker.