Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I make sure my grammar and spelling are correct all the time on everything otherwise I'd feel like a complete idiot. Like how PHX always types 'mine as well' when that makes no sense at all. Might as well bro. MIGHT AS WELL. Or when people who claim to be huge fans of certain players spell their names incorrectly. TEBOW GOD DAMMIT. TEBOW.

Showtime

Reaction score
I make sure my grammar and spelling are correct all the time on everything otherwise I'd feel like a complete idiot. Like how PHX always types 'mine as well' when that makes no sense at all. Might as well bro. MIGHT AS WELL. Or when people who claim to be huge fans of certain players spell their names incorrectly. TEBOW GOD DAMMIT. TEBOW.

Luckily I don't care whether or not people on a wrestling forum think I'm an idiot. If I did I would likely name myself something Blue like Phenomenal1 and constantly bring up how intelligent I am and much more superior I am than others; if something were to go wrong then I would just say that others are out to get me and are holding me back because they fear my intelligence. Fortunately, I'm not a complete tool like someone else on this forum.

btw, I don't recall make a spelling mistake and I know I don't do it often and if you think I didn't say "HOW IT FEEL" on purpose without the "does" then you're an even bigger moron.

I also need some new people to troll. P1 gets mad at everything and PSYCH is an idiot, and as a child I was taught to not make fun of blueberries, so I won't compare them with PSYCH because that would be insulting their level of intelligence.

Last edited:

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Why is everyone bitching about 14 teams? too much thinking for you guys?

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
The more people the better, i say we do 14 again next year.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I personally like more people gives you more people to play. Was perfect this year cause we played everyone once and then play the same person one more time that you faced at the start of the year. Next year is gonna be a full season so definitely think the more the better as long as they all are active. If it's about the waiver wire there will always be some use from the waiver wire. I mean hell people thought nothing else would come out of it and then Lin pops up and has instant high value. Long as there is injuries the waive wire will always have something.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
We need to keep the league exactly the way it is & this is coming from the guy whose in 13th place.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Luckily I don't care whether or not people on a wrestling forum think I'm an idiot. If I did I would likely name myself something Blue like Phenomenal1 and constantly bring up how intelligent I am and much more superior I am than others; if something were to go wrong then I would just say that others are out to get me and are holding me back because they fear my intelligence. Fortunately, I'm not a complete tool like someone else on this forum.

btw, I don't recall make a spelling mistake and I know I don't do it often and if you think I didn't say "HOW IT FEEL" on purpose without the "does" then you're an even bigger moron.

I also need some new people to troll. P1 gets mad at everything and PSYCH is an idiot, and as a child I was taught to not make fun of blueberries, so I won't compare them with PSYCH because that would be insulting their level of intelligence.

Who said I got mad at anything? Like I take you or anybody else seriously on a wrestling forum? I just like to mess with people and if they're gonna mess with me first then I'm gonna bring my game in to mess with them back.

Also. I know you did the 'HOW IT FEEL?' shit on purpose. I'm talking more the 'does the fuck does it feel' from an earlier post or the 'I don't recall make a spelling mistake' from this post. Minor mistakes sure but still mistakes and mistakes you should catch while proofreading posts.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
We need to keep the league exactly the way it is & this is coming from the guy whose in 13th place.

Mostly because waiver wire sucks imo. I mean when Billups gets injured for me like he did and I have to drop him. Who is there for me to pick up in his place that brings even close to the numbers he did? In past seasons there was at least 2-3 people. This season there is none.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
There was Foye, who takes his spot, Brooks and Lin was still sitting there at the time but they just got taken though. So there was those 2-3 guys you were talking about they just got jumped on before anyone else could take them.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Maybe when the injury occurred but by the time official word came out that he was done for the season and maybe his career. Lin & Brooks were both grabbed up.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Mostly because waiver wire sucks imo. I mean when Billups gets injured for me like he did and I have to drop him. Who is there for me to pick up in his place that brings even close to the numbers he did? In past seasons there was at least 2-3 people. This season there is none.

bro u don't just go to the waiver wire and find instant solutions. I've got Varejao out for the foreseeable future, there is no way I can replace those boards through the waiver wire. I had to trade for Emeka.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
People actually trying to get me to deal Scola. I wouldn't trade him for LBJ.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
MH8td.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You mean I didn't have to get ripped off before to have him?