Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's like this. I praise and respect only those that worked their way to the top. If you want credit for something then you have to have earned that credit. if you want me to recognize talent than I have to see a talented person work his way to the top. i don't give free credibility to anybody. if you're new you gotta earn the right to be respected, you gotta earn the right to be liked, you gotta earn the right to be called a WWE wrestler, you gotta earn the right to be in the ring with The Rock. If you wanna be recognized as talented, if you wanna be recognized as a big deal you have earn the position you acquire. No free rides, no exceptions.
lol so you think Brock should have turned down the push and said 'no no WWE, let me EARN this push'

no wrestler that you respect ever would have done that. Brock's road was easier because he has such tremendous physical abilities. He is the equivalent of the #1 pick in the NFL draft. Do you get pissed off when rookies succeed in sports because they haven't 'paid their dues' ??

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's like this. I praise and respect only those that worked their way to the top. If you want credit for something then you have to have earned that credit. if you want me to recognize talent than I have to see a talented person work his way to the top. i don't give free credibility to anybody. if you're new you gotta earn the right to be respected, you gotta earn the right to be liked, you gotta earn the right to be called a WWE wrestler, you gotta earn the right to be in the ring with The Rock. If you wanna be recognized as talented, if you wanna be recognized as a big deal you have earn the position you acquire. No free rides, no exceptions.
Going off this logic you must love Bryan!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I never get anything :why:
dealwithitneti.gif

Going off this logic you must love Bryan!
inbf4 DB hate

Reaction score
lol so you think Brock should have turned down the push and said 'no no WWE, let me EARN this push'

no wrestler that you respect ever would have done that. Brock's road was easier because he has such tremendous physical abilities. He is the equivalent of the #1 pick in the NFL draft. Do you get pissed off when rookies succeed in sports because they haven't 'paid their dues' ??

By taking something he didn't earn he pretty much spit on that very something and he pretty much spit on everybody that made that belt worth something so HELL YEAH he should have turned it down or better yet they never should have offered it to him to begin with. If it was wrong for them to make the offer it was wrong for him to accept it. you say brock's road was easier? That's the problem. It's supposed to be the top belt so it's not supposed to be easy for anybody to get it regardless of physical build. If one guy can get it so easy then there's something wrong with their system of choosing champions and it should not be considered a valid push and he should not be considered a valid champion. To call him a valid champion would be to contribute to WWE's shortsightednesses and recklessness and be an accessory to the devaluing of WWE's championships. as for lesnar's physical abilities all he did was squash everyone for 4 months. I found nothing impressive with that. All I saw was everyone sold for him and he got credit for his stiff ring work. That says nothing to me that he should be a world champion.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
By taking something he didn't earn he pretty much spit on that very something and he pretty much spit on everybody that made that belt worth something so HELL YEAH he should have turned it down or better yet they never should have offered it to him to begin with. If it was wrong for them to make the offer it was wrong for him to accept it. you say brock's road was easier? That's the problem. It's supposed to be the top belt so it's not supposed to be easy for anybody to get it regardless of physical build. If one guy can get it so easy then there's something wrong with their system of choosing champions and it should not be considered a valid push and he should not be considered a valid champion. To call him a valid champion would be to contribute to WWE's shortsightednesses and recklessness and be an accessory to the devaluing of WWE's championships. as for lesnar's physical abilities all he did was squash everyone for 4 months. I found nothing impressive with that. All I saw was everyone sold for him and he got credit for his stiff ring work. That says nothing to me that he should be a world champion.

Again, name me some wrestlers you 'respect' and the same list of names are all guys who would say 'fuck yea' to any promoter wanting to put a rocket shit on their back. It is beyond ignorant to think otherwise. You blatantly selling Brock short as a fucking stud is another matter entirely.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Again, name me some wrestlers you 'respect' and the same list of names are all guys who would say 'fuck yea' to any promoter wanting to put a rocket shit on their back. It is beyond ignorant to think otherwise. You blatantly selling Brock short as a fucking stud is another matter entirely.
inb4 sheamus.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
The product is awesome. I don't know about elsewhere, but when I go to shows in DC the fans are loyal. They run the gamut from hardcore nerds to casual families, but they all love WWE.

Reaction score
I'm not concerned about who may or may not accept the offer. I'm concerned only with who made the offer and who accepted the offer because they are guilty of the crime and they need to answer for their actions. Everything else you mentioned is mere speculation that i see no point engaging in. And as far as selling Brock short is concerned he did that to himself when he took the easy road to the top instead of working hard for it like a real champion is supposed to do. Just like there is no victory in a battle that's easily won there is no value in a championship that is easily won.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not concerned about who may or may not accept the offer. I'm concerned only with who made the offer and who accepted the offer because they are guilty of the crime and they need to answer for their actions. Everything else you mentioned is mere speculation that i see no point engaging in. And as far as selling Brock short is concerned he did that to himself when he took the easy road to the top instead of working hard for it like a real champion is supposed to do. Just like there is no victory in a battle that's easily won there is no value in a championship that is easily won.
lol OK man enjoy your opinions I'll refrain from shitting on them even though I feel like that's what I should do

Reactions: Action Jackson
Reaction score
lol OK man enjoy your opinions I'll refrain from shitting on them even though I feel like that's what I should do
it's not an opinion. What I've said is everything that's wrong with WWE. It's right there in front of you but you can't see it because either you don't want to see it or WWE has crapped in your face so many times that you never will see it until the WWE's crap is finally removed from your vision. That's not an insult. It's an analogy explaining why you can't see the truth about why WWE is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.