Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah lets not push young guys!
I'm all for pushing young guys but there's a difference between working for your spot and just simply getting it handed to you. 4 months is not enough time to establish a world champ. There's no paying dues. There's no establishing of character, there's no building of character, there's no credibility earned, there's no solid foundation built that gives him the right to be pushed to the top. It's just a free ride.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
screw brock lesnar and screw dolph ziggler! you like that you dumb joke?
I think you are a really lame troll honestly. You seem to have some decent ideas but your incessant need to couple it with pointless personal insults is lame. I would like to discuss wrestling with you, the current state of WWE, but you need to turn the act off and chill out or you are going to be gone before you get the chance.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not noticable? It's already noticable that not as many people are watching the product now as they were over a decade ago. And it's already noticable that the WWE product has become a stale modicum of crap. So already something has changed. Maybe not with the WWE product itself but with how most people see it nowadays, in other words it's rep. Now if the entire IWC would not just complain about WWE and actually do what it takes to force it to change we might see more changes in the near future. Look I got my favorites too. But right now while pussy lesnar is still getting free money from the company and they still wanna push people as world champs without rhyme or reason I got no reason to continue watching their product. I'm a huge fan of CM Punk but jobbing him to Lesnar is what I saw coming a mile away and that's why I'm so damn glad I stopped watching when that has-been UFC bitch returned. I see no point in watching wrestlers I admire and respect if they're just gonna be jobbed to guys I absolutely despise and abhor with every fiber in my being. As far as I'm concerned pussy lesnar ruined this whole damn company with his fast pushes and undeserved wins and I pray that the WWE dies or at least gets replaced by a better more forward-thinking wrestling company that doesn't look to the IWC for who to push, that doesn't look at just resumes or popularity contests and will go back to the way champions used to be chosen and were properly built. In other words, a company that makes paying dues a requirement for promotion, and completely outlaws fastpushing of noobs. So in reality, I'm done with Vince's product permanently. If HHH is to be the guy that takes the reigns when Vince is no longer around then he's gonna have to create a completely different vision or moreso a completely different company with a whole new system of making champions because the system they have in place right now sucks bigtime balls.
Thanks for the essay. HHH Better change the product entirely, it's not like the WWE is a billion dollar powerhouse of a company. :pity2:
And a Sheamus mark too? Looks like Crayo found someone to have a love/hate relationship with. God i wish this was in the legends section.
BLFFL is a member here, you're welcome for the help.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He must have me confused with @Champ Johnson :dawg:
workaholics-sup.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thought you'd enjoy this
i'm not sure if he is a troll or if blffl brought in someone of her caliber to the forums.

I'm spending my wonderful morning fixing my sisters old laptop. "It runs so slow!" she told me, before i spent an hour watching it open 55 programs at startup. This nerd shit is a curse some days.

Reactions: Trip in the Head
Status
Not open for further replies.