Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So its our fault they put out a shit product? :pity1:
If you supported shit ass wrestlers like pussy lesnar who was too damn green to deserve a title shot against The Rock then HELL YEAH you're responsible for WWE putting out a shit product. If you had enough of a conscience to do the right thing or if you even gave a damn about the wrestling business or if you even gave a damn about the championships meaning anything you would've said no to Vince pushing lesnar as WWE champ and demanded that a guy with some experience got the shot instead. you don't just hand your top prize to a noob. The reason the WWE title is valueless is because it's no longer treated like the sacred prize that it once was. Instead of building new guys into World champs over the passage of time they just jumpstarted them into the role. You fans could've stopped it! You fans could've kept the WWE title's prestige alive but NOOOOOOOO you had to fall in love with pussy lesnar and say screw credibility and properly building talent I just want this guy as champ. Wanting somebody to be champ is not a good enough reason especially if they're new. To push somebody as champ just because they're new isn't a good enough reason either. And don't start reading off his resume to me either cuz the way I see it you don't give a promotion to a guy who just started his new job. There is no reason for it whatsoever. it is reckless, it is responsible, it is plain STUPID!!!!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So we have control over what WWE decides? You need to lay off the weed.

Reaction score
So we have control over what WWE decides? You need to lay off the weed.
Uh Yeah you do have control. It's called a remote control more specifically your tv or cable's remote control (that's assuming a lesnar fan has a job and can afford cable). Do you know how to use it? When any WWE program is on all you have to do is either change the channel or turn off your TV. If VinnyMac sees that not enough people are watching his product he's gonna have to make changes. I'm sure you've been told that a million times. Maybe you weren't sober those times but you were told nonetheless. BTW tell me the model # of your TV or cable box along with your email and I'll send you a copy of the manual if you're having trouble understanding the "technical" terms dumbass.

Reactions: THG?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So we are going to boycott WWE? If we got everyone on this forum to do such it wouldn't even be noticeable, if the entire IWC did so, it would but even then it would not change anything and what are the chances of this happening? ZERO.

Reactions: Varus

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Uh Yeah you do have control. It's called a remote control more specifically your tv or cable's remote control (that's assuming a lesnar fan has a job and can afford cable). Do you know how to use it? When any WWE program is on all you have to do is either change the channel or turn off your TV. If VinnyMac sees that not enough people are watching his product he's gonna have to make changes. I'm sure you've been told that a million times. Maybe you weren't sober those times but you were told nonetheless. BTW tell me the model # of your TV or cable box along with your email and I'll send you a copy of the manual if you're having trouble understanding the "technical" terms dumbass.
What is your problem? Want a hug? Need directions to your door, seems like its been a while since you got out.

Reaction score
So we are going to boycott WWE? If we got everyone on this forum to do such it wouldn't even be noticeable, if the entire IWC did so, it would but even then it would not change anything and what are the chances of this happening? ZERO.

Not noticable? It's already noticable that not as many people are watching the product now as they were over a decade ago. And it's already noticable that the WWE product has become a stale modicum of crap. So already something has changed. Maybe not with the WWE product itself but with how most people see it nowadays, in other words it's rep. Now if the entire IWC would not just complain about WWE and actually do what it takes to force it to change we might see more changes in the near future. Look I got my favorites too. But right now while pussy lesnar is still getting free money from the company and they still wanna push people as world champs without rhyme or reason I got no reason to continue watching their product. I'm a huge fan of CM Punk but jobbing him to Lesnar is what I saw coming a mile away and that's why I'm so damn glad I stopped watching when that has-been UFC bitch returned. I see no point in watching wrestlers I admire and respect if they're just gonna be jobbed to guys I absolutely despise and abhor with every fiber in my being. As far as I'm concerned pussy lesnar ruined this whole damn company with his fast pushes and undeserved wins and I pray that the WWE dies or at least gets replaced by a better more forward-thinking wrestling company that doesn't look to the IWC for who to push, that doesn't look at just resumes or popularity contests and will go back to the way champions used to be chosen and were properly built. In other words, a company that makes paying dues a requirement for promotion, and completely outlaws fastpushing of noobs. So in reality, I'm done with Vince's product permanently. If HHH is to be the guy that takes the reigns when Vince is no longer around then he's gonna have to create a completely different vision or moreso a completely different company with a whole new system of making champions because the system they have in place right now sucks bigtime balls.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
What do you have against Lesnar? And Ziggler overrated? :pity1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Uh just so you know. I think Dolph Ziggler is overrated undeserving trash. Nothing he's done suggests that he should be a world champion. And don't talk to me about his ring ability because I don't decide champs based on that alone. I look at other factors as well. I'd be happy to tell them to you since your knowledge of wrestling is limited to getting your fat ass off your mommy's couch so you can go take a piss.
I wish I had my mom's couch. Soooooooo comfortable. Anyhow, get it all out of your system before you get slapped with a ban. More personal insults, let them fly!

Reactions: THG? and Shadie T
Reaction score
What do you have against Lesnar? And Ziggler overrated? :pity1:
what business does a noob have getting a world championship? you don't ever give a noob a fast push to the championship. it's not fair it's not right. The guys that should've been pushed before him deserve WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than that crap.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
what business does a noob have getting a world championship? you don't ever give a noob a fast push to the championship. it's not fair it's not right. The guys that should've been pushed before him deserve WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than that crap.
36f0c133a0b4af1e4a826dd821835da8.jpg

Reaction score
I wish I had my mom's couch. Soooooooo comfortable. Anyhow, get it all out of your system before you get slapped with a ban. More personal insults, let them fly!
Oh yeah? what do you call this? "What is your problem? Want a hug? Need directions to your door, seems like its been a while since you got out."

From where I'm sitting I call it the words of a damn hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.