Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
i'm not sure if he is a troll or if blffl brought in someone of her caliber to the forums.

I'm spending my wonderful morning fixing my sisters old laptop. "It runs so slow!" she told me, before i spent an hour watching it open 55 programs at startup. This nerd shit is a curse some days.
smh my mom/sister are the same way. My sister downloads so much stupid shit both on purpose and on accident it wrecks any computer she uses

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
i'm not sure if he is a troll or if blffl brought in someone of her caliber to the forums.

I'm spending my wonderful morning fixing my sisters old laptop. "It runs so slow!" she told me, before i spent an hour watching it open 55 programs at startup. This nerd shit is a curse some days.
smh my mom/sister are the same way. My sister downloads so much stupid shit both on purpose and on accident it wrecks any computer she uses
I hear ya guys, I hear ya

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
skype me brah, or i can hit you up with a few programs to fix them. I'm getting all 2186 (7 FUCKING GIGS) of pictures to my pc, and then i have 1800 documents and downloads moving over now.

I dont mind helping, but my mom's car has the computer key she doesnt have to plug in, and i got a nice wakeup this morning with them letting me know my dad warmed the car up for them, and they are at the courthouse without a key :facepalm: so already a salty camper.

Seriously though, you can take a bogged down laptop/desktop and clean it to how it was new, my grandma got an upgrade and i did it for her pc, and now my parents have a dank pc...for what they do. Dban is the shit.

Oh you can just PM me also.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
not a current problem as they got rid of the laptop in question and only use an ipad for now. I'm waiting to see how they can fuck that thing up

Reaction score
I think you are a really lame troll honestly. You seem to have some decent ideas but your incessant need to couple it with pointless personal insults is lame. I would like to discuss wrestling with you, the current state of WWE, but you need to turn the act off and chill out or you are going to be gone before you get the chance.
I am not a troll. I am just as concerned a wrestling fan as you are. And if you wanna bring up personal insults again then I suggest you refrain from saying anything along the lines of this crap. "What is your problem? Want a hug? Need directions to your door, seems like its been a while since you got out."
I will not be bullied by a hypocrite. if you don't wanna be told personal insults then you can't say them either and neither can anybody else on this site. Remember, I'm not the one who said this, "So we have control over what WWE decides? You need to lay off the weed." And whoever did say that I suggest you give them the same warning you gave me or other sites will know of the hypocrisy being allowed on this site. See my username? That's the name of a hypocrite who runs a biased website and a lot of people know how hypocritical he is and a lot people will know how hypocritical this site is if you don't lay off me and start posting your warnings to EVERYONE THAT POSTS a personal insult here. I will refrain from personal insults but you people have to do the same. It can't be just one way.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
not a current problem as they got rid of the laptop in question and only use an ipad for now. I'm waiting to see how they can fuck that thing up
lol that is one thing i will never mess with. Ipad only $399! you can buy a laptop for the same price with 10x the hardware/space/capability, but why bother!?

ahh well, best of luck on that fun. I just am mostly pissed i caught she had some utorrent files in her DL folder.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Here's what I want to know.. why am I fat and on my mom's couch but you get to be an alcoholic? fuck this guy
Oh yeah? what do you call this? "What is your problem? Want a hug? Need directions to your door, seems like its been a while since you got out."

From where I'm sitting I call it the words of a damn hypocrite.
Ooooo! What am I?
Please say superior black man pls.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I am not a troll. I am just as concerned a wrestling fan as you are. And if you wanna bring up personal insults again then I suggest you refrain from saying anything along the lines of this crap. "What is your problem? Want a hug? Need directions to your door, seems like its been a while since you got out."
I will not be bullied by a hypocrite. if you don't wanna be told personal insults then you can't say them either and neither can anybody else on this site. Remember, I'm not the one who said this, "So we have control over what WWE decides? You need to lay off the weed." And whoever did say that I suggest you give them the same warning you gave me or other sites will know of the hypocrisy being allowed on this site. See my username? That's the name of a hypocrite who runs a biased website and a lot of people know how hypocritical he is and a lot people will know how hypocritical this site is if you don't lay off me and start posting your warnings to EVERYONE THAT POSTS a personal insult here. I will refrain from personal insults but you people have to do the same. It can't be just one way.
I can assure you nobody was slinging any insults your way before you started up with your shit. If you want to call a truce that sounds swell to me pal, JUST DON'T DRAG WWEF NAME THROUGH THE MUD! PLEASE SIR! DON'T! DO! IT!

Reaction score
I can assure you nobody was slinging any insults your way before you started up with your shit. If you want to call a truce that sounds swell to me pal, JUST DON'T DRAG WWEF NAME THROUGH THE MUD! PLEASE SIR! DON'T! DO! IT!
You don't have to worry cuz pussy lesnar, vinny mac and the WWE fans already beat me to it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I never get anything :why:

Reactions: Roi

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You don't have to worry cuz pussy lesnar, vinny mac and the WWE fans already beat me to it.
Do you think Lesnar is a hack or you just have a problem with how he was booked during his first year in the company?

I can see the latter, but honestly how can anyone deny the dudes talent?

Reactions: THG? and Snowman1
Reaction score
Do you think Lesnar is a hack or you just have a problem with how he was booked during his first year in the company?

I can see the latter, but honestly how can anyone deny the dudes talent?
It's like this. I praise and respect only those that worked their way to the top. If you want credit for something then you have to have earned that credit. if you want me to recognize talent than I have to see a talented person work his way to the top. i don't give free credibility to anybody. if you're new you gotta earn the right to be respected, you gotta earn the right to be liked, you gotta earn the right to be called a WWE wrestler, you gotta earn the right to be in the ring with The Rock. If you wanna be recognized as talented, if you wanna be recognized as a big deal you have earn the position you acquire. No free rides, no exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.