EWF: Epic Wrestling Foundation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thoughts

I'm quite shocked that this is your first BTB. This well thought out and written. I love the detail you put into everything from entrances to the matches themselves.

I love the fact you start right off with a VKM/Cena feud. Vinnie Mac always works best when he has an ax to grind. I can't wait to see the shenanigans he pulls in his match with Cena next week.

I should have figured you'd put the strap on Barrett but I love the way it was done. Wasteland on the tacks is brutal. I don't think Dreamer's done with Barrett either. I smell a rematch. It will be extreme, I'm sure.

With the somewhat controversial loss in the main event, I think Goldberg will have something to say and I can't wait to hear it and see where he goes from here. With how insane the match was with him and Orton it wouldn't disappoint to see another match between the two. Although it might make for a more interesting angle if Goldberg is kept away from Orton for a while.

The sleeper of this show has to be the tag match. Intense back and forth contest. The near-falls with the brain buster or the Buff Blockbuster nearly had me but La Resistance showed why they are best in the world (EWF) here. No question. It'll be interesting to see how long they can dominate the show. And I love the surprise of Deuce N' Domino. I see big things with them if they keep making these kind of splashes in EWF.

Kudos for the Jindrak/Luger comparison even if you made him lose... :shifty:

Fantastic show. I'm drawn in to read the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That was a fuckin amazing show indeed

The Viper

Reaction score
Thoughts

I'm quite shocked that this is your first BTB. This well thought out and written. I love the detail you put into everything from entrances to the matches themselves.

I love the fact you start right off with a VKM/Cena feud. Vinnie Mac always works best when he has an ax to grind. I can't wait to see the shenanigans he pulls in his match with Cena next week.

I should have figured you'd put the strap on Barrett but I love the way it was done. Wasteland on the tacks is brutal. I don't think Dreamer's done with Barrett either. I smell a rematch. It will be extreme, I'm sure.

With the somewhat controversial loss in the main event, I think Goldberg will have something to say and I can't wait to hear it and see where he goes from here. With how insane the match was with him and Orton it wouldn't disappoint to see another match between the two. Although it might make for a more interesting angle if Goldberg is kept away from Orton for a while.

The sleeper of this show has to be the tag match. Intense back and forth contest. The near-falls with the brain buster or the Buff Blockbuster nearly had me but La Resistance showed why they are best in the world (EWF) here. No question. It'll be interesting to see how long they can dominate the show. And I love the surprise of Deuce N' Domino. I see big things with them if they keep making these kind of splashes in EWF.

Kudos for the Jindrak/Luger comparison even if you made him lose... :shifty:

Fantastic show. I'm drawn in to read the next one.

Wow this means a lot, man. At first I said I was gonna do the show at the end of the week because I needed to time to think of what I was gonna do. But I seriously didn't plan a Vince/Cena feud until about 10 minutes before I started writing the show. When I put out my PPV card, a couple of days ago, having Vince and Cena feud was the LAST thing on my mind. I guess it's going over well with the audience haha I just got lucky here.

Yeah, it looks like you're not the only one who loved the tag match. I didn't really think I'd be good at booking a fantasy tag match but after re-reading, I agree that it was definitely very good and entertaining. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I read play-by-play BTB's out loud in a commentator's voice to make it seem more real :lol: Made the tag match much better.

Yeah, I really enjoyed having Deuce N' Domino come in and attack the champs. That was the only storyline that I had in my head since the day I drafted both teams. I've got something pretty nice in mind for the next show with them.

Thank you for all the kind words. I truly appreciate it. For my first show, I gotta give myself a Barry Horowitz pat on the back. Let's hope I can do the same next week. Won't be as long, that's for sure :lol:

That was a fuckin amazing show indeed

Thanks a lot, bro. Much appreciated. Having it be called "fucking amazing" is a fantastic compliment, IMHO.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
AP, it was fantastic and I really enjoyed reading the commentary style. I thought it really enhanced the show and made me feel like I was actually watching it instead of reading a recap. Really loved the Cena/McMahon stuff and I'm glad you took McMahon because you are using him properly. Like Brandon, I'm amazed that you haven't delved into this stuff before, but I love what I'm seeing so far and absolutely cannot wait for the next show.

W-olf

Reaction score
All accounted for on the "Taken" Thread.

The Viper

Reaction score
Breaking News:

It has now been made official as of this morning by Ted DiBiase Sr. of the Dope As Fuck Wrestling Alliance and the Chairman of Epic Wrestling Federation, Vincent K. McMahon that EWF has been purchased by the Dope As Fuck Wrestling Alliance. Mr. McMahon and Ted DiBiase came to an agreement as of 10:00 AM this morning. After what seemed to be a critically acclaimed debut PPV from the EWF; Annihilate The World, that will unfortunately be the only PPV under the EWF name. We don't know where we go from here but I assure you that the wrestlers of the EWF will be in very good hands over at the DFWA. We thank everyone that came out for our debut PPV a couple of months back and everyone who ordered it on PPV. Wish us all the best. Goodnight, everybody.