• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

7 minute mark

I think the reason he didn't tell WWE was because he thought the entire shit was bullshit to not even mention.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sadly it seems he's guilty until proven innocent which to me is bullshit. Yes he maybe should have told WWE but her story is so full of shit he probably felt it wasn't worth mentioning. Everything she claims smacks of someone who is just out for revenge. Look at what she's said nothing she claimed can be true i mean really a psych ward lets you tweet? Meth doesn't make you pass out and yes the whole faking a pregnancy thing as well. Sorry honey you can't post that it was a prank as lying about being pregnant is a pretty shitty thing to do. The second you lie about ANYTHING means anything you claim will be ignored. Real rape victims struggle and have a hard time, they don't behave like she is

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I see alot of people on twitter saying Enzo should have listened to Miz dureing this moment and honestly i cant blame them, you could tell Miz was shooting a bit and being brutaly honest, and he was right imo.
Enzo had so much talent and regardless of the circumstances he wasted it in more ways then one.

Dang shame.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So...he was fired for not telling the WWE about the
allegation/investigation not the actual allegation itself?
200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Wow...well...this entire situation is a complete mess...but...
I do understand the WWE wanting to create the max amount
of distance with Enzo as quickly as possible.

I have to admit I don't like Enzo & I wanted to see him gone...
but no man deserves to falsely accused of rape.

Hopefully the truth will come out eventually & those who
deserve to be punished will be in due course.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
The so called "victim" was bragging she'd banged the guy yet somehow NOW she's claims its rape altho in the TMZ vid she calls it "having sex" which rape victims wouldn't call it. I don't have any sympathy for her at all as i find lying about rape to be utterly disgusting and anyone making false claims need to be punished. Its clear she's doing this for attention and even her own friends are calling her out for this lie. WWE shouldn't have fired him as he was already suspended and what if there's solid proof he's innocent? Are WWE gonna rehire him? Doubtful

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wow this is the first I've seen about this. Disgusting.

All of it, Disgusting.

The apparent lie of rape. Gross.
The immediate release of enzo because he failed to let them know about this garbage. Terrible.
He probably kept it a secret so wwe wouldn't look at him a certain way before the case was made public. It's hard to accept someone's innocence if you have the mere inclination of guilt. Even if they're found innocent in court.

I feel bad for the guy. Wasn't a huge fan of his. I didn't hate him, he just got a bit annoying at times. But you never want to see someone's life get ruined because of something like that.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have a problem with someone being immediately fired based off an accusation.

They didn’t possibility have time to even begin to investigate the legitimacy of the allegations.

I don’t know if it happened or not. It’s possible. But it’s also possible Enzo turned down or insulted some skank trying to get impregnated by a celebrity, and this was her plan B for some attention.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have a problem with someone being immediately fired based off an accusation.

They didn’t possibility have time to even begin to investigate the legitimacy of the allegations.

I don’t know if it happened or not. It’s possible. But it’s also possible Enzo turned down or insulted some skank trying to get impregnated by a celebrity, and this was her plan B for some attention.

Faking a pregnancy to get back at an ex and then claiming it was a prank hardly shows the "victim" has any morals or compassion. She was bragging she was doing coke with friends and bragged to her friend she was in bed with the guy. That doesn't sound like rape to me sounds more like she wanted more and he turned her down and now she's crying rape. There was a story i read about a guy accused of sticking a finger in a woman's vagina on a crowded train platform, the thing went all the way to court even with security footage showing the guy was NOWHERE Near her yet she still insisted he did it.

The girl can't even get her story straight she says she was drugged and passed out yet in the TMZ vid claims she banged her head and passed owel

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
*When the allegations first came about*

Majority of people: "Fuck Enzo. I hope they fire him. He's always caused problems so fuck this guy. Rape is terrible and he's a trash human being."

*When a YouTube video comes out*

The same people: "Fuck that girl lying on Enzo. I feel bad for him. WWE should hire him back because he's innocent."

If, you know, people had self control and didn't assume shit, they wouldn't make a fucking fool of themselves.