• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's not right for someone to mess with someone else's life like that. Especially, Rape. These are serious crimes that people really do commit. It's like the Boy that cried wolf! He said Wolf once nobody believed him. Said it again, they still didn't believe him until it was too late. The next time she DOES or IF she does get raped, Is anyone gonna believe her a second time?
Who's to know what really Happened behind the scenes. It's a shame that some women, Im not saying that ALL women are like this, just some, that they have to revert to saying something that can be life changing just to get back at somebody. It's plain wrong!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So did he actually do it or are they releasing him because of the accusation?

Since I am not seeing anything about him going to court or prison, I am assuming it is because she simply said he did it (be it for money, fame, or payback). This kind of pisses me off. I don't like him, I really can't stand his character... But you fire him over a random woman saying he raped her without solid evidence? This is the kind of crap that really makes me feel sorry for men today.

Looking at him, he is an easy target to pin something like this on. For all we know, these two hooked up and he didn't want anything serious so she got pissed and said he raped her. This happens more than it should and it is really starting to piss me off. If you want to act like a slut, then own up to being a slut. Girls lie about being 18+, women lie about rape because they feel ashamed, women bate sexual harassment in the work place... All to get money, get attention, or to get even. You know who pays the price here? The men. Then you have women who really do have these problems (rape/harassment) and deserve the help and support and many of them go unheard of.

That was a bit OT, I will stop. Topics like this really piss me off.
They fired him because they learned about the case yesterday even though it's been ongoing for a while. And he didn't inform them.

He's still innocent until proven guilty though. One thing I don't get though is some shit doesn't add up with her story. Like, her saying she was in a mental hospital for 45 days, yet she was tweeting regularly?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They fired him because they learned about the case yesterday even though it's been ongoing for a while. And he didn't inform them.

He's still innocent until proven guilty though. One thing I don't get though is some shit doesn't add up with her story. Like, her saying she was in a mental hospital for 45 days, yet she was tweeting regularly?

Well withholding that kind of information only makes him look guilty I guess. I can see why they did it on those terms but still, he should have been suspended for that, not out right released. The indies will eat him up I am sure.

And yeah... Nothing this chick is saying makes any sense the more I learn about the story. Sad thing is if she did lie, she will just be old news but Enzo will be labeled like a sexual predator for a long, long time. People who lie about things like this should be punished. We don't know if it is a lie or not at this point but all the information is pointing to it being a lie and that makes me sick.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well withholding that kind of information only makes him look guilty I guess. I can see why they did it on those terms but still, he should have been suspended for that, not out right released. The indies will eat him up I am sure.

And yeah... Nothing this chick is saying makes any sense the more I learn about the story. Sad thing is if she did lie, she will just be old news but Enzo will be labeled like a sexual predator for a long, long time. People who lie about things like this should be punished. We don't know if it is a lie or not at this point but all the information is pointing to it being a lie and that makes me sick.
Yeah, unfortunately allegations like these ruin people's image even if they are innocent.
I don't know, personally I see him doing music in the future since he has a lot of connections. If WWE is willing to rehire him, it's gonna be hard to re-brand him and get the tainted image off him.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately allegations like these ruin people's image even if they are innocent.
I don't know, personally I see him doing music in the future since he has a lot of connections. If WWE is willing to rehire him, it's gonna be hard to re-brand him and get the tainted image off him.

Yeah and that is exactly why I feel bad for men who get these things thrown at them. Still though, the indies is a lot more forgiving. I just find it funny that the WWE pretends to be the good guy when they have defended wrestlers who literally used to beat their wives.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well...I have to be honest and say I'm glad they've
released him because I couldn't stand the guy ever
since they split him from Cass...but...this isn't really
the time to be positive about the situation.

So...can we have that multi-man ladder match for
the Cruiserweight title at Wrestlemania WWE?

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Enzo probably didnt' tell WWE because he felt this was bullshit and should he be found innocent are WWE gonna rehire him? Firing him is stupid and fucking wrong. WWE pandering to this [HASHTAG]#metoo[/HASHTAG] shit to please the idiot SJW's who think EVERY man is a potential rapist:hhh4:

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Ya know what even though the allegation I serious and the story seems sketchy.
I’m glad Enzo been fired! I couldn’t stand the prick! I get it’s a character and all that but jeez he did his best to annoy the feck outta everyone

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
As a woman i am constantly annoyed and angered my gender get away with things because we're women. I read stories all the time about women attacking a man in a violent manner yet getting a slap on the wrist when a man gets prison time. Women can lie about rape yet fucking get away with it when that is so fucking wrong and disgusting. There is no gender equality because a majority of women hate men. Don't even get me going on that word that i feel needs to be erased from our language, "Toxic masulinity". So Enzo has now lost his job over an allegation that doesn't even sound credible. Great job SJW's you are ruining people's lives

Reactions: Doxo

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I mean, she has no real proof of Enzo being a part of anything here. The pictures she posted have nothing to do with Enzo whatsoever, it's basically just her having a pretty uninteresting chat with that one guy, a note, a tweet and private DM which are all written by her, so almost every piece of "evidence" she has, was created by her. And even the fact that she mentioned him in the DM as "famous WWE wrestler" just makes it sound like she's trying to have a go at him for no reason. Plus, she's trying to be a "Storytime" YouTuber so don't take this too serious yall, these people just want the attention they don't deserve.

But who knows, it also wouldn't shock me that much if it turned out to be true. I mean, Enzo doesn't really seem like the type of guy to care all that much lol

The mere fact she claims she passed out after taking meth shoots her cred down in flames.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah. See, this case, right here...? This is why I don't believe much of the [HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG] BS.
I don’t believe like even half of it. This [HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG] movement has quickly become nothing but a power trip or revenge movement. Of course, when it’s legitimate and investigated, proven, then its obviously warranted. But everyone getting fired left and right because of it, and have their careers destroyed, is absurd.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The MeToo thing was meant to be a safe movement for women to come out about sexual harassment within the working environment from my understanding. It has done some good, specially for those girls who were underage and being touched by that doctor inappropriately (the gymnastics girls).

I have said this before but I always apply that Batman quote to groups like this.
“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”
These groups either die out having done something amazing for people or end up becoming a problem, often times when people wrongfully take advantage of them. I can't blame the movement because the intentions were/are good, it is the people who take advantage of it. The ones who do this crap and ruin things like this for others who really suffer. It is a damn shame.

As for Enzo, he should have been suspended until proven guilty not fired outright but this is their call I guess. I won't miss the dude one bit but just because I don't like him doesn't mean he should be treated unfairly.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

This, if the source is true, then that is why they released him. Pretty much the investigation has been going on for months and it is a contract violation due to him not informing WWE.