• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Like I said, this is more of a PR thing and WWE simply wanting to distance themselves from what is a very difficult and sensitive situation. Should Enzo be found innocent - I made the same point above - WWE can always bring him back cause...everyone eventually comes back...
And that's the problem. This whole thing is just a stupid PR strategy, and the thing is - what they don't realize is that they're actually dropping their knees to the whole [HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG] controversy. We need more companies to realize that yes, this is a sensitive situation, but at the same time, you have to realize not every claim is the same. That's the problem today. Everyone is jumping on this [HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG] movement too quickly without checking the claims, without following up the claims. Rape is not one of those small "misconduct" claims and people just don't understand that. It's a dangerous claim. Very serious claim. It's not like you can just say "this guy touched me!" It's not like that. It's you say he raped you, that follows you for good.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Saying you were raped its a serious thing and this woman can't get her story straight. You can't brag to friends you had sex then go on twitter and say you were raped. She lied about being pregnant to get back at her ex and most likely is doing that now to Enzo. Not saying he's perfect and probably should check what he's dipping his cock into next time but rape accusations tend to stick when they are false its the stigma you can't escape. I just hope that courts don't jump to conclusions and jail the guy just to appease the entire [HASHTAG]#metoo[/HASHTAG] cause.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Everyone wants to be treated "equally" yet they continue to put themselves in groups separating themselves from others. Makes no damn sense. These groups fight for change but they don't realize they are back peddling.

And this woman really pisses me off. If you don't want to risk a guy using you for sex then don't have sex with him until you actually have a freaking relationship. This world is so backwards anymore. Just because you feel bad for being used does not give you the right to ruin a man's life. She is a piece of... I am just going to leave it now.

True rapists roam the streets and these false cry, poor me rape statements take attention away from the real problem. And I am sick of the whole "most men are rapists even if they don't act on it" crap. No wonder a bunch of men are saying no to relationships, marriage, and family life with women these days. I can't blame them.

I still think something should be done to protect men from this crap. (false accusations) Enzo seems like he is the kind of guy to play women left and right (which I find disgusting) but still, this situation just don't seem fair. Yeah he withheld the information about what was going on but like others said, maybe because he thought she was joking or he knew it wouldn't go anywhere because he didn't do it. I think suspension is justifiable for that but not being fired.

I feel like I am beating a dead horse with a stick at this point so I will leave it. Clearly WWE don't give a crap about the dude anymore. WWE loves to pander.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I get men oppressed us women for hundreds of years that was wrong but is it right for us women to then turn around and do the EXACT same to men? No i don't think its right its the same as a black guy shooting a random white guy "Oh well whitey oppressed us for centuries" as some kind of justification. This entire "Toxic masculinity" crap NEEDS TO END i am starting to face palm at my gender for the bullshit spouted. No men do not need to "apologise" just for being men and the radical feminist movement is a destructive and dangerous thing as proven here. Women can cry rape if the man upset her yet there is no consequence for ruining someone's life.

It's high time people told these SJW idiots we won't tolerate their shit. Getting sick and tired of women crying about equality and being treated with respect when they then turn around and abuse and berate men for simply being born male.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Generally I beleive the women in these types of things but I think Enzo is innocent here.

Weinstein, and the Gymnast doctor can have their testicles deep fried in hot oil before having them cut off works for me.

Enzo did piss people off but if you are an audience memebr that is his job and it means he is good at it.

He got fired for not letting them know.