EGO: Extreme Grappling Organization

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Dirt Sheet​

The Pay Per View schedule has been announced. It will be as follows:
May 11 2008: Dawning of an Era
June 15 2008: Fate
July 13 2008: The Closing
August 10 2008: Revolution
September 7: Destiny
October 12: Egos Collide
November 9 2008: Bloodshed
December 7 2008: Honour
January 4 2009: Hell Freezes Over
February 8 2009: In Your Hands
March 15 2009 : Destruction
April 12 2009: Beginning of the End

Kyle Reynolds has also announced that at Dawning of an Era, the EGO Tag Team Championships will be decided in a Tag Team Turmoil match. Any team that has declared interest in it before this weeks Breakout will be entered.

In Breakout news, three matches have been announced for this weeks Breakout. They are:
Six Pack Challenge Qualifier
Raven vs Orlando Jordan

Bobby Lashley vs Sean O’Haire

Six Man Tag Team Match
CM Punk, Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown vs John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra

Evil Austin

Raven vs Orlando Jordan

Six Man Tag Team Match
CM Punk, Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown vs John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra

good, ill be reading.

The Rated R CMStar

Raven vs Orlando Jordan

Six Man Tag Team Match

Looks good, I will be reviewing. Check out BTW, Krakatoa has been posted

The Ripper

Reaction score
Raven vs Orlando Jordan

Six Man Tag Team Match

check out world wrestling entertainment, smackdown is posted

John

Best Match: CM Punk vs. john morrisson.

Worst Match: none really. i loved them all.

Best Promo: CM Punk's

Worst Promo: none really.

Additional Feedback: great first show. i really enjoyed it. i wish you all luck with this btb and i will be reviewing for weeks to come. 7/10.

seX-Power

BM- M.E.
WM- n/a (they were all very entertaining)
BP- CM Punk interview
WP- n/a (they all added to matches and provided clues for possible rivalries/stables)
ADD- The matches were written really well! I look forward to Dawning of an Era, the six pack challenge looks awesome. Interesting roster too. I look forward to seeing the feuds and the main eventers.

Check out my BTB for WWE Raw is now Posted

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Best Match: The Main Event was good but I personally liked the Crusier Weight Bout.. Sick match!! You definatley captured the sence of action mixed with high flying...
Worst Match: They were all great so I wont choose any..
Best Promo: The Punk interview stayed in character, and built his match up...
Worst Promo: They were all average, but the Dykstra/Morrison one was just to plain and short.. You did the same thing with Cade... Sorry I didnt feel it all too much..
Additional Comments: Great our show.. I look up too you and your BTB's.. Overall the show got over with a 8/10 on me...

Hey bro me a favor and check out my BTB... Its my first attempt at one and I havent gotten feedback I dont think it was THAT bad.. Please I need some constructive critisism from The man BKB!!!

EGOBreakout.png

Paul Heyman: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Wednesday Night Breakout. I am here with my broadcast colleague Eric Bischoff.”

Eric Bischoff: “Uh, thanks Paul, but we are not colleagues.”

Paul Heyman: “Whatever you say Eric. Tonight we have a huge six man tag main event that will pit John Morrison, Kenny Dykstra and Lance Cade against CM Punk, Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown.”

Eric Bischoff: “We also have two more Six Pack Challenge Qualifiers!”

John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra walk down to the ring, and Morrison grabs a microphone.

John Morrison: “Ladies and gentlemen you are in for a treat tonight. You see tonight, the future of wrestling will showcase their talents. Me and the two men standing here with me have the pleasure of defeating CM Punk, Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown in tonight’s main event. Not only that, but at Dawning of an Era, Kenny Dykstra and Lance Cade will be winning themselves the EGO Tag Team Championships in the Tag Team Turmoil …”

CM Punk walks down to the ring, then grabs a microphone.

CM Punk: “Sorry Morrison, did I hear you correctly? Did you say that you will be defeating me, Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown. You see John, I have to disagree on that point. In case you have forgotten what has happened between us lately, allow me to remind you. Roll the footage.”

Footage of the end of the main event from last week’s Breakout plays, with Morrison tapping out to CM Punk.

CM Punk: “Now after seeing that, what makes you think this week is going to be any different John?”

John Morrison: “That was just a fluke! I am the Wednesday Night Delight! The Shaman of Sexy! The Guru of Greatness! And I am not going to lose to you two weeks in a row.”

CM Punk: “You aren’t going to lose to me two weeks in a row? Well John, that theory will be tested later tonight. I’ll see you later tonight.”

CM Punk turns his back and begins to leave the ring, but Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra hit him from behind. Cade and Kenny then start stomping on Punk.

Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown run down the ramp and slide into the ring. Morrison leaves the ring . Kenny and Cade get up, and Brown goes after Kenny with right hands while Van Dam hits Cade with right hands. Van Dam Irish whips Cade, Cade bounces off the ropes then gets taken down by a spin kick. Cad rolls out to the floor. Brown Irish whips Kenny, then goes to bounce off the ropes himself, preparing for the Pounce, but Kenny holds onto the ropes, then slides out of the ring.

Morrison, Kenny and Cade back down the ramp as Brown, Punk and Van Dam dare them to come back to the ring.

Paul Heyman: “What an explosive start to Breakout!”

Eric Bischoff: “Monty Brown and RVD took cheap shots there on Kenny Dykstra and Lance Cade.”

Paul Heyman: “Actually Eric, I think it was Dykstra and Cade who took cheap shots on CM Punk.”

Eric Bischoff: “I don’t know what show you are watching Heyman.”

Ad break.

Six Pack Challenge Qualifier: Raven vs Orlando Jordan​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier.”

Raven poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs into it, then poses in it.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from The Bowery, weighing 245 lbs, Raven.”

Orlando Jordan poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing 256 lbs, Orlando Jordan.”

Raven and Jordan stare at each other across the ring. They go to lock up, but Jordan hits a knee to the mid-section of Raven, then grabs a side headlock on him. Raven pushes Jordan off, and Jordan bounces off the ropes, then takes Raven down with a shoulder tackle. Jordan looks down at Raven, bounces off the ropes, Raven drops down, Jordan goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by a drop toe hold from Raven. Jordan gets back to his feet and Raven takes him down with a scoop slam. Raven makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jordan. Raven picks Jordan up by the hair, but Jordan then escapes and rolls out of the ring. Raven follows and Jordan goes for a kick to the mid-section of Raven on the outside, but Raven blocks and hits Jordan with a kick of his own. Raven then hits Jordan with a Russian legsweep into the crowd barrier. Jordan falls down to the floor, and Raven picks him up by the hair, then drags him across next to the ring, then slams Jordan’s head down into it. Raven rolls Jordan into the ring, then slides in himself. Raven makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jordan. Raven picks Jordan up by the hair, then hits him with a chop across the chest. Raven hits another chop across the chest of Jordan that drives Jordan back into the corner. Jordan drops to his knees and starts to beg Raven off. Jordan then pulls Raven by the tights, and slams him head first into the second turnbuckle.

Paul Heyman: “I would’ve thought a veteran like Raven would not fall for that.”

Eric Bischoff: “OJ is just too smart.”

Jordan gets to his feet and points to the side of his head to indicate that he is smart. Jordan then kicks Raven in the back of the head, and Raven falls down to the mat. Jordan makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Raven. Jordan mounts Raven, then starts to hit him with right hands to the skull. The referee counts, and Jordan breaks at four. Jordan picks Raven up, then hits him with a left jab. Jordan hits two more left jabs, then knocks Raven to the mat with a big right hand. Raven rolls towards the ropes, and Jordan positions him so that his head is then under the bottom rope. Jordan then slingshots Raven throat first into the bottom rope. Jordan poses to the crowd as Raven clutches at his throat. Jordan stomps on Raven a couple of times, then picks Raven up by the hair. Jordan scoop slams Raven in the middle of the ring, then backs to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a leg drop. Jordan makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Raven. Jordan picks Raven up by the hair, then scoops Raven up onto his shoulders, and rams him back first into the turnbuckles. Jordan sets Raven up in the tree of woe in the corner. Jordan puts his boot across the throat of Raven, then leans right into it. The referee counts, and Jordan breaks on four. Jordan then elevates Raven slightly by the hair, and hits him with a forearm shot to the chest. Jordan then backs away from Raven, and the referee tries to get Raven off the ropes. Raven falls off the top rope, and to the mat. Jordan then waits as Raven slowly gets to his feet. Raven gets up and Jordan kicks him in the mid-section, then puts him in a front face lock. Jordan then takes Raven over with a suplex. Jordan makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Raven. Jordan pulls Raven half off the mat by the hair, then applies a reverse bear hug on Raven. Raven screams out in pain, but then slowly starts fight back to his feet. Raven gets to his feet, then starts to hit some back elbows on Jordan. Jordan runs Raven into the ropes, then tries to roll back into the pin, but Raven holds onto the ropes. Jordan gets back to his feet, and Raven charges at Jordan, but Jordan gets Raven up on his shoulders. Raven slips out the back, then pushes Jordan into the ropes. Jordan bounces off the ropes, then gets met with a superkick from Raven. Raven falls down to the mat.

Paul Heyman: “That was some high impact there from Raven.”

Eric Bischoff: “I’m sure OJ will be able to recover from this.”

The referee starts to count, and both men start to stir. By five both men have got up. Jordan goes for a right hand, but Raven blocks then hits two quick left jabs on Jordan. Raven then takes Jordan down with a discus clothesline. Raven struggles around the ring, and Jordan gets to his feet. Raven kicks Jordan in the mid-section, runs to the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Jordan down with a bulldog. Raven makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jordan. Raven picks Jordan up by the hair, then drags him over to the corner, and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Raven hits some quick left jabs, then attempts to Irish whip Jordan to the opposite corner, but Jordan reverses and sends Raven in. Jordan charges in at Raven, but Raven counters with an elbow to the jaw of Jordan. Raven comes out of the corner, then grabs Jordan in a front face lock and calls for the Raven Effect. Jordan counters by ramming Raven back into the turnbuckle. Jordan moves back into the middle of the ring, and Raven charges out at him, but Jordan catches Raven with a scoop powerslam. Jordan makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Raven. Jordan waits for Raven to get back to his feet. Raven gets up and Jordan sets him up for the Blackout, but Raven counters with elbows to the side of the head of Jordan. Raven then puts Jordan in a front face lock, and hits him with the Raven Effect. Raven makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Raven.”

Paul Heyman: “Raven is know apart of the Six Pack Challenge for the EGO Championship.”

Eric Bischoff: “It’s not like he will win anyway. He is just one of the ECW rejects.”

Paul Heyman: “Whatever you say Bischoff. We now head back to our broadcast colleague, Maria.”

Maria is shown standing backstage.

Maria: “Thanks Paul. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Melina.”

Crowd boos.

Maria: “Melina, congratulations on your win last week. You know must think you deserve to be in a match for the EGO Women’s Championship.”

Melina: “Of course I think that. Last week I pinned that slut, Lita. I am the greatest women’s wrestler in EGO. I am the greatest women’s wrestler in history. I am an a lister. The problem is, that when people think of women’s wrestling, they think of one name: Trish Stratus. That is wrong. Trish Stratus is nowhere near the wrestler I am today. Trish Stratus is nothing but a dog. I remember back in 2001, back when Trish was in the WWF. I was watching Raw, and Vince McMahon made Trish Stratus get down on her knees and bark like a dog. Everyone cried, “Oh no, that is degrading to women.” But that had nothing to do with women. Vince McMahon was simply calling Trish Stratus a dog. And Vince was right. I was sitting at home watching that segment. And I enjoyed it. So Trish, you should hope that you never get in the ring with me. Because if you do, I’ll treat you like the dog you are. And I will enjoy it.”

Ad break.

Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Mickie James poses at the top of the ramp, high fives the fans on the way down the ramp, slides into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James.”

Beth Phoenix poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Her opponent, from Buffalo, New York, Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon.”

Phoenix and Mickie stare at each other, then lock up. Phoenix pushes Mickie off confidently, and Mickie gets back to her feet, startled. Mickie then rushes back into another lock up, but Phoenix pushes her back down to the mat again. Mickie gets up, and moves closer to Phoenix, then hits Phoenix with a chop to the chest. Mickie hits another chop on Phoenix, and Phoenix staggers backwards. Phoenix then hits Mickie with a knee to the mid-section. Phoenix goes for a scoop slam on Mickie, but Mickie slips out the back and grabs a waist lock on Phoenix. Mickie runs Phoenix into the ropes, then rolls back into the cover, 1…2. kick out by Phoenix. Both women get back to their feet, and Mickie hits Phoenix with a kick to the mid-section. Mickie then grabs a side headlock on Phoenix, but Phoenix almost instantly pushes Mickie off. Mickie bounces off the ropes and gets taken down by a shoulder tackle from Phoenix. Phoenix looks down at Mickie confidently, then runs towards the ropes. Phoenix bounces off them, Mickie drops down, Phoenix goes over her, bounces off the opposite ropes, ducks a Mickie clothesline, bounces off the ropes, then takes Mickie down with a clothesline.

Paul Heyman: “A devastating clothesline from Phoenix!”

Eric Bischoff: “That was a huge clothesline!”

Phoenix picks Mickie up by the hair, then drags her across to the corner, and slams her head first into the turnbuckle. Phoenix then hits a chop to the chest of Mickie. Phoenix Irish whips Mickie to the opposite corner. Phoenix then charges in, but gets hit with a boot to the face by Mickie. Mickie then sets Phoenix up for a Mickie-canrana, but Phoenix stops Mickie half way through. Phoenix then gets Mickie well up, and hits her with a sit down powerbomb, into the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mickie. Phoenix picks Mickie up, then hits her with a backbreaker. Phoenix holds Mickie in place, stretching Mickie’s back across her knee. Mickie cries out in pain, and the crowd starts to get behind her. Mickie then hits some kicks to the head of Phoenix. Mickie eventually causes Phoenix to drop her, then gets back to her feet and charges at Phoenix, but Phoenix gets her with a kick to the mid-section. Phoenix then puts Mickie in a front face lock, then takes Mickie over with a suplex. Phoenix makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mickie. Phoenix picks Mickie up, then puts her in a front face lock again, then get her up and sets her up on the top turnbuckle. Phoenix follows her up, but Mickie hits Phoenix with a forearm to the head. Mickie hits another forearm, and Phoenix is wobbling. Mickie then pushes Phoenix down to the mat. Mickie stands up on the top rope as Phoenix gets up, then flies off with a cross body. The momentum then sends Mickie rolling off Phoenix, and both women are down on the mat.

Paul Heyman: “That was high risk, but it came off. Kind of like the real ECW.”

Both women slowly get back to their feet, and Mickie hits a big forearm to the head of Phoenix, but it just staggers Phoenix. Mickie hits another big forearm, but Phoenix is just staggered again. Mickie backs into the ropes, bounces off them, then knocks Phoenix to the mat with a flying forearm. Phoenix quickly gets up, and Mickie Irish whips her. Phoenix bounces off the ropes, then gets taken down by a Thesz press from Mickie. Mickie then hits some right hands on Phoenix while mounted on her. Mickie breaks on the referee’s count of four, and gets back to her feet. Phoenix gets up and Mickie hits her with a chop. Mickie hits another chop that forces Phoenix back into the corner. Mickie then climbs onto the second rope, and starts to hit right hands to the skull of Phoenix. After four Phoenix pushes Mickie off, but Mickie lands on her feet. Mickie charges at Phoenix and goes for a clothesline, but Phoenix ducks, then has Mickie up in a double chicken wing. Phoenix then throws Mickie down to the mat face first. Phoenix looks at the crowd arrogantly, then picks Mickie up, puts her in a front face lock, grabs her leg and hits the Fisherman Buster. Phoenix makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Beth Phoenix, then Glamazon.”

Eric Bischoff: “Just as I suspected, the Glamazon was dominant.”

Paul Heyman: “Actually Bischoff, Mickie put up a great fight. Anyway I’m not going to argue with you.”

Ad break.

Krystal is shown standing backstage.

Krystal: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Gregory Helms.”

Crowd boos.

Krystal: “Gregory, coming up shortly, you have a match with Jimmy Yang. What are your thoughts going into this match?”

Gregory Helms: “Krystal, me and Jimmy have met in the past. Sometimes gold was on the line, sometimes it wasn’t. But the result was always the same. Gregory Helms was also the winner. So tonight, I expect everything to go along the same words. I expect, no, I know I will win.”

Krystal: “What are your thoughts on you possibly being in an EGO Junior Heavyweight Championship match?”

Gregory Helms: “Well Krystal, let me tell you a little story. The year was 2006. It was January, and the WWE Pay Per View Royal Rumble was occurring. On that night a man by the name of Gregory Helms won the WWE Cruiserweight Title. Helms defended that title against all comers, and came out victorious every time. Helms held that belt for 13 months. That is unheard of in this day and age. It took nine men to defeat Helms. Nine! Helms was unstoppable. Helms is still unstoppable.

So my thoughts on POSSIBLY being included in a title match. It should be a formality. I will be included in that title match. And I will win that match, because I am not only the greatest Junior Heavyweight alive today, but I am the greatest ever.”

Matt Bentley walks over:

“The best ever? We might just have to see about that later on Helms.”

Jimmy Yang vs Gregory Helms​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Jimmy Yang poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Seoul, Korea, weighing 205 lbs, Jimmy Yang.”

Gregory Helms poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, then climbs onto the ring apron and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing 215 lbs, Gregory Helms.”

Yang and Helms lock up in the centre of the ring. Helms overpowers Yang, and takes him in a side headlock. Yang pushes Helms off. Helms bounces off the ropes, then takes Yang down with a shoulder tackle. Helms looks down at Yang, then bounces off the ropes. Yang drops down, Helms goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by a Japanese arm drag from Yang. Helms gets to his feet and Yang takes him over with a hurrancanrana. Helms gets up again and Yang Irish whips him into the corner. Helms charges in, then takes Helms over with a monkey flip. Yang goes up to the second rope, then waits for Helms to get to his feet. Helms gets up, and Yang comes off and hits Helms with a missile dropkick. Yang makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Helms. Yang picks Helms up, then hits him with some forearms to the face. Yang then Irish whips Helms. Helms bounces off the ropes, then sees that Yang has bent down to early for a back body drop, so he boots Yang in the face. Helms backs into the ropes, bounces off them, but gets taken down by an arm drag from Yang. Yang holds onto the arm of Helms. Helms gets up, and Yang twists it around. Helms walks over to the ropes, then climbs out onto the apron, so Yang is forced to break the hold. Yang goes for a right forearm, but Helms ducks, then comes through with a shoulder to the mid-section through the top and second rope. Helms then snaps Yang’s jaw off the top rope.

Paul Heyman: “A smart move from Helms there.”

Helms slides into the ring, then stomps away on the side of Yang. Helms makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Yang. Helms picks Yang up, then hits him with a cop. Helms kicks Yang in the mid-section, then takes him down to the mat with a scoop slam. Helms backs into the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a leg drop on Yang. Helms gets up then hits another leg drop on Yang. Helms makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Yang. Helms walks arrogantly as Yang tries to get back to his feet. Helms turns to Yang, and Yang hits him with a chop across the chest. Helms is staggered, then goes back at Yang again, but Yang hits another chop on Helms. Helms comes back with a knee to the mid-section of Yang. Helms then puts Yang in a front face lock, and takes him over with a suplex. Helms gets to his feet, then waits for Yang to try to get back to his feet. Yang starts to slowly get up, and Helms holds his arms out, asking Yang to get up. Yang gets up and Helms snapmares him over, then runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and hits Yang with a low dropkick to the face. Helms gets back to his feet, then holds his arms out again and tells Yang to get back to his feet. Yang gets to his knees, and Helms backs into the ropes, then takes Yang down to the mat with a running boot to the face. Helms makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Yang. Helms picks Yang up, then attempts an Irish whip into the corner, but Yang reverses and sends Helms in. Yang then charges in and hits a spin kick to the face of Helms. Both men fall to the mat.

Paul Heyman: “This is Yang’s chance right here.”

Yang and Helms get up, and Helms goes for a right forearm, but Yang blocks it and hits a right forearm of his own, then Irish whips Helms. Helms bounces off the ropes, then gets caught with a leg lariat from Yang. Yang gets back to his feet, then picks up Helms. Yang Irish whips Helms, Helms bounces off the ropes, ducks a clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets hit by a superkick from Yang. Yang drags Helms’ body into the corner, then goes up to the top rope. Yang then comes off the top rope with a Corkscrew 450 Splash, but Helms rolls out of the way, and Yang crashes and burns. Helms picks up Yang, then hits him with the Nightmare on Helm Street. Helms makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Gregory Helms.”

Paul Heyman: Helms comes out victorious.”

Eric Bischoff: “Just as he said he would.”

Paul Heyman: “And your point is…”

Ad break.

Maria is shown standing backstage.

Maria: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Raven.”

Crowd cheers.

Maria: “Raven congratulations on qualifying for the Six Pack Challenge. What are your thoughts heading into it?”

Raven: “My thoughts are simple. My thoughts are that I am going to be victorious in the Six Pack Challenge. You know why? Because no-one else in that match appreciates pain like I do. I love the feeling of pain. Everyone else despises it, but I can’t get enough of it. I am willing to do anything to win that match. You can put me through anything. I am willing to do anything. I will tear people’s flesh. I will break people’s bones. I will rip the hair out of their heads. There is not a single being on the planet that will go as far as I will to assure that they will walk out victorious. That is why I will be the EGO Champion when all is said and done.

Quote the Raven. Nevermore.”

Six Pack Challenge Qualifier: Bobby Lashley vs Sean O’Haire​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier.”

Bobby Lashley poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down the ramp, jumps onto the ring apron as fireworks come out of the ringposts, then climbs in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing 275 lbs, Bobby Lashley.”

Sean O’Haire poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs in, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Hilton Head, South Carolina, weighing 275 lbs, Sean O’Haire.”

Lashley and O’Haire circle around the ring. O’Haire goes to grab at Lashley, but Lashley ducks down, grabs a waist lock, then takes O’Haire down with an amateur takedown. Lashley floats over, then grabs a front face lock on O’Haire. fights back to his feet, and Lashley then takes O’Haire’s arm, then grabs a hammer lock. Lashley then turns it into a side headlock on O’Haire. Lashley takes O’Haire down with a headlock takedown, and both O’Haire’s shoulders are down on the mat, 1…2. kick out by O’Haire. O’Haire fights back to his feet again, then pushes Lashley off. Lashley bounces off the ropes, then takes O’Haire down with a shoulder tackle. Lashley bounces off the ropes, O’Haire drops down, O’Haire goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, ducks a O’Haire clothesline, then kicks O’Haire in the mid-section, puts him in a front face lock, gets him up in a suplex position, then just holds O’Haire there with one arm. Lashley finally drops O’Haire down with the suplex, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by O’Haire. Lashley picks O’Haire up by the hair, then Irish whips him. O’Haire bounces off the ropes, sees Lashley bend down for a back body drop, so he boots Lashley in the chest. O’Haire then takes Lashley down with a neckbreaker.

Paul Heyman: “Good thinking there from Sean O’Haire.”

O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lashley. O’Haire picks Lashley up around the head, then kicks him in the mid-section and hits an elbow to the back of his neck. O’Haire then hits a spin kick on Lashley. O’Haire mounts Lashley, then starts to hit him with right hands to the head. The referee starts to count, and O’Haire breaks on four. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lashley. O’Haire stomps away at Lashley as Lashley gets back to his feet. Lashley gets up, and O’Haire snapmares him over, then bounces off the ropes and hits a running boot to the face of Lashley. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lashley. O’Haire gets back to his feet, then stomps on Lashley as O’Haire gets up. Lashley gets to his feet, and O’Haire Irish whips him into the corner. O’Haire charges in, then hits a corner clothesline on Lashley. O’Haire Irish whips Lashley to the opposite corner, charges in, and hits another corner clothesline. O’Haire then gets Lashley up in a fireman’s carry, and hits him with a rolling fireman’s carry slam. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lashley. O’Haire picks Lashley up, then Irish whips him as hard as possible into the corner. Lashley hits the turnbuckle, then hits the mat. O’Haire picks Lashley up, then attempts to Irish whip him into the corner again, but Lashley reverses and sends O’Haire in with a hard Irish whip that sends O’Haire down to the mat.

Paul Heyman: “A good reversal from Lashley.”

Lashley slowly recovers, and O’Haire gets back to his feet. Lashley grabs O’Haire by the hair, then slams him head first into the turnbuckle. Lashley Irish whips O’Haire to the opposite corner, then charges in and hits a corner clothesline of his own on O’Haire. O’Haire stumbles out of the corner, and Lashley grabs him, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. O’Haire gets back to his feet and Lashley takes him over with another belly to belly suplex. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by O’Haire. Lashley picks up O’Haire, then Irish whips him. O’Haire bounces off the ropes, and ducks a Lashley clothesline. Lashley turns around and O’Haire floors him with superkick. O’Haire then lifts Lashley onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, but Lashley slips out the back, then pushes O’Haire into the ropes. O’Haire bounces off the ropes and gets hit with a Spear from Lashley. Lashley picks O’Haire up, puts him in a gut wrench, then hits him with the Dominator. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Bobby Lashley.”

Paul Heyman: “We now have four men qualified for the Six Pack Challenge.”

Eric Bischoff: “I’m glad you can count Heyman.”

Ad break.

Krystal is shown standing backstage.

Krystal: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra.”

Crowd boos.

Krystal: “Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on the Six Man Tag Team Match in a few seconds?”

John Morrison: “Krystal we are extremely confident of victory. And why wouldn’t we be? We are the future of this very business. I am the Wednesday Night Delight. The Shaman of Sexy. The Guru …”

Krystal: “You said all this earlier John.”

John Morrison: “How dare you interrupt me! I am the Guru of Greatness. I looked at Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra and I saw the future of this business. They will be here for a long time to come. And they got cheap shotted earlier by Monty Brown and RVD! See, RVD and Monty Brown will take any opportunity they can to try to take a cheap shot at greatness. But that is irrelevant. What is relevant is the main event tonight. And you know what? I guarantee that in tonight’s main event, the three of us will be victorious. Now get out of our way. We have a match.”

Six Man Tag Team Match: CM Punk, Monty Brown and Rob Van Dam vs John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a Six Man Tag Team Match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

CM Punk poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, then poses on the turnbuckles in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222 lbs, CM Punk.”

Monty Brown poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, then climbs in the ring and poses in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “From the Serengeti, weighing 265 lbs, the Alpha Male, Monty Brown.”

Rob Van Dam walks halfway down the ramp, poses, continues down to the ring, rolls into it, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Their partner, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing 235 lbs, Rob Van Dam.”

John Morrison, Kenny Dykstra and Lance Cade pose at the top of the ramp, walk down to the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: Their opponents, weighing a combined weight of 700 lbs, the team of Lance Cade, Kenny Dykstra and John Morrison.”

Kenny and Brown start in the ring. They lock up, and Brown grabs a side headlock on Kenny. Kenny tries to pull Brown’s arms off, but Brown then takes Kenny over in a headlock takedown. Kenny fights back to his feet, then hits some elbows to the mid-section of Brown. Kenny then pushes Brown off, and Brown bounces off the ropes, then takes Kenny down with a shoulder tackle. Brown then bounces off the ropes, Kenny drops down, Brown stops running, then grabs a front face lock on Kenny. Brown picks Kenny up in the front face lock, then takes him over to the corner and tags in CM Punk. Punk comes into the ring and hits a right hand to the ribs of Kenny. Punk then hits some kicks to the hamstring of Kenny, but Kenny comes back with a poke to the eye of Punk. Kenny then runs to his corner, and tags in Cade. Cade comes into the ring, then charges at Punk, but Punk catches him with a back body drop. Punk then picks Cade up, twists his arm, then drags him over to the corner. Punk tags in RVD, who comes in with a kick to the arm of Cade. RVD then twists the arm of Cade around, before scoop slamming Cade to the mat in the middle of the ring. RVD then runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, then cartwheels and hits a running moonsault on Cade. RVD makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Cade. RVD picks Cade up, then hits him with a chop to the chest. Cade staggers backwards, and RVD hits him with another chop. Cade moves back, but he is in RVD’s corner. RVD hits a couple of shoulder blocks to the mid-section of Cade, then backflips back and hits another shoulder block. Cade falls to the mat, and RVD tags in Brown again. Brown comes into the ring, then picks up Cade for a scoop slam, but Cade slips out the back, then takes Brown down with a chop block.

Paul Heyman: “That was a smart move from Cade.”

Cade then grabs Brown’s leg, drags him over to the corner, grapevines the leg, and tags in Morrison. Morrison comes into the ring, then elbow drops Brown in the back. Morrison picks Brown up to his feet, then hits him with a European uppercut. Brown staggers back, and Morrison hits another two European uppercuts that knock Brown down into the corner. Morrison then puts his boot into the throat of Brown’s throat, and leans right in. Morrison breaks on the referee’s count of four, then tags in Kenny. Kenny comes in the ring, then kicks Brown in the chest, who is sitting down in the corner. Kenny breaks at the referee’s count of four, then picks Brown up. Kenney fakes an Irish whip to the opposite corner, but then sends Brown into the same corner. Kenney then tags in Cade. Cade comes into the ring and hits right hands on Brown in the corner. Cade backs away from the corner, then waits for Brown to come out of it. Brown stumbles out of the corner and Cade hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Cade then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a big boot to the jaw of Brown. Cade makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Brown. Cade walks over to the corner and tags in Kenny. Kenny comes in the ring, then drops a forearm on the side of the head of Brown. Kenny makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Brown. Kenny picks Brown’s head off the mat, then applies a sleeper hold. Brown tries to fight back to his feet, and slowly does. Brown then comes with some elbows to the mid-section of Kenny, before taking Kenny down with a back suplex.

Paul Heyman: “Monty Brown needs to make a tag here.”

Both men crawl towards their respective corners, and Brown tags in RVD, with Morrison getting the tag from Kenny. RVD climbs into the ring, and hits a charging Morrison with a spin kick. Morrison gets back to his feet and RVD Irish whips him into the corner. RVD then charges in and hits a corner spin kick. Cade charges into the ring and gets a superkick from RVD. Morrison stumbles out of the corner, and RVD scoop slams him in front of the ropes. RVD then runs towards the opposite ropes, bounces off them, then hits Morrison with rolling thunder. RVD goes up to the corner, and jumps to the top rope. Kenny climbs into the ring, so RVD comes off with a karate kick to Kenny, but then gets hit with a springboard kick from Morrison. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by RVD. Morrison kicks away at RVD as RVD gets back to his feet. RVD gets up and Morrison kicks him in the mid-section, then puts him in a front face lock. Morrison then hits RVD with a slingshot suplex. Morrison then calls out to the crowd, and waits for RVD to get back to his feet. RVD gets up, and Morrison grabs him by the neck, but RVD counters with a kick to the head that appears to knock Morrison out. RVD then goes up to the top rope, and looks towards the crowd. Punk climbs into the ring, then goes over to the corner where RVD is. RVD asks Punk what he’s doing, and Punk gets RVD up on his shoulders, then hits RVD with the Go To Sleep.

Paul Heyman: “What the hell was that?!”

Morrison crawls over to RVD. Brown climbs up onto the apron, and Punk runs over and knocks him off. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here are your winners, Lance Cade, Kenny Dykstra and John Morrison.”

Kenny, Morrison, Cade and Punk hold their arms up as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : The main event, I never saw that comin', CM Punk with Morrison, it could be good. Even if it may have been a one night stand "partnership" just to attack RVD. I want to see where it goes now.

WM : Your match writings ar very good, tough choice, but I'd say Lashley/ o Haire, but just because I prefered the other matches.

BP : Morrison was good all night long, but I prefered Raven, it was really in character, and it was an effective move. He definitely can win the six pack.

WP : no bad promos, I liked Melina, helms etc...all were good really.

AC : Very good show, the six pack challenge will be good, but the shocking moment was clearly Punk turning on RVD. Will he join Morrison, I don't know, but it was very well done.

Qwake

BM: The main event was pretty good, SHOCKING! and I also liked the opening match

WM: N/A I liked them all very much lol

BP: The opening promo was definaltly the best

WP: N/A, they all had a point and all were good!

AF: Great Show, I love to read what you write/type. keep it up bro. also check out TNE if you like

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Six Man Tag is really good and a surprising one. Looks like we're going to see a Punk/RVD feud.

Worst Match: none, even the women's match is quite good.

Worst Promo: Raven's promo is pretty creepy! lol... but I also liked Morrison's promos. Helm's promo is also good.

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show man, Morrison is really looking great on your show with the push he receives. Punk's heel turn is really quite a shocker but I believed Punk is a great heel and having feud with RVD (maybe) is going to be awesome.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: Six Man Tag and Opener, This was all great matches but those two where stand out

WM: I dont really think there was one

BP: I loved Melina's promo and it was so in character imo. But all great Promos

AC: Great show Mate, all the matches where exceptional as where the promos, looks like I have some competition lol.

The Dirt Sheet​

In news for Dawning of an Era, two matches are now official. They are:
EGO Women’s Championship
Trish Stratus vs Melina

Tag Team Turmoil for the EGO Tag Team Championships
Shannon Moore and Jimmy Yang vs The Briscoes vs Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra vs Cryme Tyme vs La Resistance vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick​

This week on Breakout we will hear from CM Punk. Punk has promised to explain his actions from last week. Confirmed matches for Breakout are:
Rikishi vs Test

Monty Brown vs John Morrison

Rob Van Dam vs Jamie Noble​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Preview and I do wanna hear what will Punk say after turning down his partner, RVD. The Dawning of an Era is getting more interesting. I am looking forward to it.

CT Styles

Best Match: Main Event 6 Man Tag. It was a good match with an interesting twist at the end. I feel you need to work on flowing of your matches because they seem very robotic if you know what I mean. Like this 'O'Haire kicks him in the gut and then puts him in a front facelock'. Maybe try 'O'Haire then out of nowhere kicks him in the gut and while Lashley is bent over nursing his stomach O'Haire puts him in a front facelock'.

Worst Match: Bobby Lashley vs Sean O'Haire. I didn't like it that much. It didn't flow very well imo but maybe it was because I don't like Lashley that I didn't like it.

Best Promo: The promos are something you need to work on in a way. They are good in character but they all seem to be interview segments. Try having someone go out to the ring and call someone out to start a feud or something, I don't know but try to vary your promo environments. Anyway, the best was maybe the Melina one, I thought it was in character and the Morrison/Krystal one was good.

Worst Promo: Read Best Promo.

Additional Comments: Good show, I like the roster you have and there's nothing more I can say here because I've said it all.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.