EGO: Extreme Grappling Organization

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12's EGO Breakout Review

Opening Promo - Great opening segment. All of the wrestlers were in character and it really brought in the heat on Big Time. I laughed at this line: " Raven is nothing but a worthless, hardcore sack of crap anyway." :clap:

Muhammad Hassan Promo - Wasn't much of a fan of Hassan when he was in WWE, but now your building him up to be amain-eventer, so I'm looking forward with what you can do with him. Good Solid Promo.

Brian Kendrick vs. Muhammad Hassan - I didn't think that Kendrick would win from the beginning so it, but you made it a very two sided match. With both men getting offence. CMS did a win streak kind of thing on BTW, so it'll be interesting to see if you do it differently.

Monty Brown Promo - Good Promo by Brown, straight to the point and builds up his match well.

Jimmy Yang and Shannon Moore vs. Big Time - Didn't expect Yang and Moore to get the victory over Big Time at all. I'm very excited as to where these 4 go after this. Well written match.

Test and RVD Backstage - I don't think RVD was in chaarcter much until the end. I don't think he'd make a joke about Sabu on TV and say shit twice on the show. Othe rthan that good promo.

Monty Brown vs. John Morrison - I though tthis match could have been longer to be honest. Although the outcome was pretty unique, I'm liking how you are maiing Big Time crumble in one show.

Lita vs. Melina - Good back and forth match. Didn't think you could make this a good match but you did. I'm not sure if you have a Women's Championship. If you did you could probably make it pretty entertaining.

CM Punk Promo - In Character Promo by Punk, builds up the main-event and the cocky arrogant persona of Punk.

Rob Van Dam vs. Test - MOTS (Match of the Show) Great match and very good finish. Can't wait for RVD/Punk.

Overall: I think this is the first time I have read your BTB and I was really impressed. You had all the wrestlers inc aharcter except for one minor exception, the matches were excellent and I must say I rate you with the very best. Including XBA, CMS and The Anigma. It's just getting some more exciting storylines into the show imo.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Definitely the RVD/CM Punk and you could make a good build up for the feud between this two.

Worst Match: n/a, even the women's match is a great match to me.

Best Promo: The Big Time Opener promo. This made the faction over and shows that they are the most dominating group in EGO.

Worst Promo: Test and RVD, i just feel that these two shouldn't faced off before their match.

Additional Feedbacks: It's a great show and this BTB is getting more interestin. Just too bad you're losing your passion to it. I just hope you find the right BTB for you. I'll wait and see if you'll continue this or restart another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.