EGO: Extreme Grappling Organization

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Great show. Not feeling like dropping a full review but it was good, loving the interaction between Heyman and Eric in commentary and the attack of CM Punk was shocking. I see Test and Noble qualifying to the Six Pac Challenge, and Punk will most likely attack Van Dam againt to continue their apparent feud. I also see Trish Stratus retaining her belt. Keep up the good work

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

EGOBreakout.png

A video package of CM Punk betraying RVD last week, then letting John Morrison get the pin plays. It closes with Morrison, Kenny Dykstra, Lance Cade and Punk holding their arms up in the air.

This Fire Burns plays, and CM Punk, John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra walk out to the ring. Punk grabs a microphone as the crowd boos.

CM Punk: “Now after watching that footage, I bet you are all thinking, why Punk, why? You see the answer is simple. Everything in the world revolves around power. If you have power you can have anything in the world. You can have titles. And the four of us all held titles in the bigger organization in the past. We have all been champions. So just think, now that we are in a smaller company, and are in power, how dominant are we going to be? We truly are the big time players in this company. And that’s what we shall be referred to as from now on. We are Big Time.â€

Punk hands the microphone to Morrison.

John Morrison: “That’s right Punk, we are Big Time. Out of the four of us, two of us are former World Champions. The other two are both former Tag Team Champions. That shows the dominance we have had in the past. That is just a fraction of the dominance we will have in the future. So try to join us in the palace of wisdom if you want. But you will just find we are light years ahead of you all.â€

John Morrison hands the microphone back to CM Punk.

CM Punk: “We are John. You see you are the Shaman of Sexy, the Wednesday Night Delight, the Guru of Greatness. Lance here is the Redneck Wrecking Machine. Kenny is the youngest man on the EGO roster, the future of the business, a future hall of famer. And I am the Straight Edge Superstar. After Dawning of an Era you will also be able to call me the EGO Champion.â€

One of a Kind hits, and Rob Van Dam walks to the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

RVD: “Punk, you say you did what you did to me for power? Well Punk, you’re going to be regretting it when you feel the power of my foot hitting you in the face. Punk I get it. You want the title. You want to be EGO Champion. That’s cool. But what’s not cool is taking a cheap shot on your partner, just because you know that he is better than you unless you have back-up.â€

CM Punk: “Shut up Van Dam, I’ve had enough of you talking. All you say is I am so great blah blah blah. I don’t care how good you think you are. You aren’t even in the Six Pack Challenge at Dawning of an Era!â€

RVD: “You’re right Punk, I’m not. But after I beat Jamie Noble tonight in the main event, I will be qualified for the Six Pack Challenge. And after Dawning of an Era, you will not be the EGO Champion. That will be R….V….D.â€

One of a Kind plays, and RVD walks back to the back.

Ad break.

Paul Heyman: “What a start we had to Breakout this week! CM Punk explained his actions, and now we have to put up with Big Time.â€

Eric Bischoff: “Put up with Big Time? No we had to put up with Rob Van Dam interrupting Big Time when he had no right to do such a thing!â€

Mistico vs Gregory Helms​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.â€

Ameno plays, and Mistico poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, slides into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Mexico City, weighing 170 lbs, Mistico.â€

It’s Time plays, and Gregory Helms poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing 215 lbs, Gregory Helms.â€

Mistico and Helms lock up in the centre of the ring. Helms instantly uses his power advantage to take a side headlock on Mistico. Mistico tries to push Helms off, and eventually does. Helms runs at the ropes, bounces off them and takes Mistico down with a shoulder tackle. Helms runs at the ropes, bounces off them, Mistico drops down, Helms goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by an arm drag from Mistico. Helms gets back to his feet, and Mistico charges at him, then goes for a clothesline, but Helms ducks, then grabs Mistico in a waist lock. Helms goes for a German suplex, but Mistico blocks by wrapping his legs around the mid-section of Helms, then takes Helms down with an arm drag. Mistico goes over to Helms and picks him up, then goes for an Irish whip, but Helms reverses and sends Mistico in. Mistico runs towards the ropes, then springboards off them and takes Helms down with an arm drag. The crowd applauds the early action, as Helms get back to his feet. Mistico charges at Helms, then takes him over with a hurrancanrana. Mistico goes into the corner, then climbs up to the top rope. Helms gets up and Mistico comes flying off the top rope with a cross body, into the cover, 1…2. kick out by Helms. Mistico measures Helms, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Helms gets to his feet, and Mistico runs at the ropes, and springboards off them looking for a cross body, but Helms drops down and Mistico crashes and burns on the mat.

Paul Heyman: “Mistico went for that once too often it seems, and Helms had it scouted.â€

Helms gets back to his feet, then points to his head to indicate that he is smarter than Mistico. Helms makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mistico. Helms kicks Mistico in the chest as Mistico picks himself up to his feet. Mistico gets up and Helms kicks him in the mid-section, then takes Mistico over with a suplex. Helms gets to his feet confidently, then slowly walks over to Mistico, and drops an elbow on his chest. Helms makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mistico. Helms get back to his feet, backs into the ropes, then hits a leg drop on Mistico. Helms makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mistico. Helms gets back to his feet, and holds his arms out, taunting Mistico. Mistico gets back to his feet, and Helms hits him with a knee to the mid-section. Helms then hammers away with forearms to the back of Mistico that knock Mistico down to the mat. Helms rolls Mistico over, then mounts him and hits right hands to his skull. Helms breaks when the referee’s count gets to four, then gets back to his feet, and picks Mistico up by the mask. Helms drags Mistico over to the corner, by the mask, then slams his head into the turnbuckle. Mistico falls back into the corner, and Helms hits him with some quick kicks to the mid-section. The referee gets to a count of four, and Helms leaves Mistico. Helms then goes back into the corner with Mistico, and Irish whips Mistico into the opposite corner. Mistico hits the turnbuckles, then struggles out of the corner, and Helms gets him with a backbreaker. Helms makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mistico. Helms waits for Mistico to get back to his feet. Mistico gets up, and Helms sets him up for the Nightmare On Helm Street, but Mistico counters with a knee to the head of Helms. Helms lets Mistico go, then staggers towards Mistico. Mistico then catches Helms with a superkick, and falls to the mat.

Paul Heyman: “This is Mistico’s chance to get back into this match.â€

Both men slowly get to their feet, and are up by the time the referee gets to six. Mistico hits some right hands on Helms, then Irish whips him. Helms bounces off the ropes, then gets caught with a tilt the world backbreaker from Mistico. Mistico runs towards the ropes, then springboards off them and hits Helms with a moonsault. Mistico makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Helms. Mistico picks Helms up, but Helms pokes Mistico in the eye. Helms then Irish whips Mistico. Mistico runs towards the ropes, then springboards off them and hits a cross body on Helms. Mistico waits for Helms to get back to his feet, then goes for La Mistica, but Helms catches Mistico and turns it into a sidewalk slam. Mistico slowly gets to his knees, and Helms bounces off the ropes, then hits Mistico with the Shining Wizard. Helms makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Gregory Helms.â€

Paul Heyman: “Gregory Helms wins again this week.â€

Eric Bischoff: “Of course he does Heyman. Helms is the greatest Junior Heavyweight in history.â€

Paul Heyman: “We now head backstage to Krystal.â€

Krystal is shown standing backstage.

Krystal: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Test.â€

Crowd boos.

Krystal: “Test, coming up shortly you face Rikishi in a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier. What are your thoughts heading into this match?â€

Test: “This is the easiest qualifying match in history. Who would have thought that I would get to face that fat Samoan? I am one hell of a ripped man. Have you seen the muscles I have? They are huge. And my opponent, well he just proves the theory that muscles weigh more than fat wrong. Tonight, I will clearly beat Rikishi. I am God’s gift to EGO. I will then go onto Dawning of an Era. Me and five other men. The five other men are irrelevant. It could be fifty other men, and I would still be the man who walked out of Dawning of an Era as champion. It really doesn’t matter. After Dawning of an Era …â€

Rikishi walks into view.

Rikishi: “Wow Test. I didn’t know you were so smart. That was a lot of words, but I bet you’re confused now.â€

Crowd laughs.

Rikishi: “Test, you say I am just a fat Samoan. Granted I am Samoan, but let’s see how you like calling me fat when I stick this ass in your face.â€

Ad break.

Six Pack Challenge Qualifier: Rikishi vs Test​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier, and it is scheduled for one fall.â€

You Look Fly Today plays as Rikishi walks down the ramp to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Samoa, weighing 350 lbs, Rikishi.â€

This is a Test plays and Test walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 325 lbs, Test.â€

Rikishi and Test stare each other down. They then lock up. Test shows his power, and he forces Rikishi back into the corner. The referee gets between the two men, forcing a clean break. Test slowly backs away, obviously unhappy about having to give Rikishi a clean break. Rikishi moves back into the centre of the ring, and they lock up again. Test then overpowers Rikishi, and garbs a side headlock on him. Rikishi pushes Test off, and Test runs at the ropes, bounces off them and takes Rikishi down with a shoulder tackle. Test then bounces off the ropes, Rikishi drops down, Test goes over, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by a hip toss from Rikishi. Rikishi then walks over the mid-section of Test. Test cries out in pain, and a smile spreads across the face of Rikishi. Rikishi picks Test back up, then hits him with a headbutt that sends Test down to the mat. Rikishi makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Test. Rikishi picks Test back up to his feet, then chops Test across the chest. Test staggers backwards, and Rikishi hits another chop on Test that sends him back into the corner. Rikishi follows Test back into the corner, then hits some more chops on Test. Rikishi then Irish whips Test over to the opposite corner. Rikishi charges in and rams his behind into Test. Rikishi turns around, then sees that Test is in position for the stink face. Test looks repulsed, and quickly rolls out of the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Test got out of dodge there!â€

Rikishi smiles, then follows Test out of the ring. Test turns around and knees Rikishi in the mid-section quickly. Test then grabs Rikishi by the hair, and just manhandles him into the crowd barrier. Test walks around ringside cockily as members of the crowd lean over the barrier and abuse him. Test then throws his arms out at them, making them even angrier. Test walks over to Rikishi confidently and picks him up by the hair. Test then drags Rikishi over next to the apron and throws him into the ring. Test slowly climbs up onto the ring apron, then into the ring. Rikishi sees an opening and hits a shoulder to the mid-section of Test, much to Test’s surprise. Rikishi hits another shoulder tackle, but Test then cuts him off with a knee to the mid-section. Test Irish whips Rikishi into the corner, then looks around at the crowd arrogantly. Test charges into the corner and hits a corner clothesline. Rikishi struggles out of the corner, and Test takes him down with a sidewalk slam. Test merely leans on Rikishi, 1…2.. kick out by Rikishi.

Paul Heyman: “That was just plain arrogant of Test.â€

Test gets back to his feet slowly, then walks over to the corner and takes the padding off the top turnbuckle. Test walks back over to Rikishi slowly with a smile across his face, then picks Rikishi up by the hair. Test attempts to Irish whip Rikishi into the corner, but Rikishi won’t budge. Rikishi counters with a quick kick to the mid-section of Test, then takes Test down with a headbutt. Test gets back to his feet, and Rikishi takes him down with another headbutt. Rikishi sees that the turnbuckle pad is off, and a smile spreads across his face. Rikishi picks Test up, then drags him over to the corner by the head, and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Test falls to the mat dazed, so that he is sitting in the corner. Rikishi sees this, then hist Test with the stink face. Test realises what is happening and looks disgusted. Rikishi leaves Test, and Test gets to his feet while rubbing his face. Rikishi suddenly hits Test with a superkick. Rikishi makes the cover, 1…2.. Test gets his foot on the bottom rope. Rikishi gets up, then grabs Test’s arms, and drags him over to the corner. Rikishi goes to the second rope, then bounces up and down on the second rope, and goes for the BANZAI Drop, but Test rolls out of the way and gets back to his feet. Test runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a stunned Rikishi with a Running Big Boot. Test makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Test.â€

Paul Heyman: “Only one man left now to qualify for the Six Pack Challenge.â€

Eric Bischoff: “And I have no doubt that it will be Jamie Noble.â€

Paul Heyman: “We will see Bischoff.â€

Ad break.

Kyle Reynolds is shown reading in his office. Muhammad Hassan walks in.

Muhammad Hassan: “Reynolds, I demand to know why my talents have been ignored in EGO! I am the most talented wrestler in the damn company. Yet you are against me wrestling. I am sick of this racism in the United States. If I was white, I bet I would have wrestled on every show so far. Yet because I am an Arab American, you ignore my talents. You, and the rest of the white trash here are just a bunch of racist rednecks.â€

Kyle Reynolds: “Are you done yet?â€

Muhammad Hassan: No I am not done. I …â€

Kyle Reynolds: “I don’t care. Hassan, if I was such a racist, why would I have hired you to this company in the first place?â€

Muhammad Hassan: “Because I ..â€

Kyle Reynolds: “That was a rhetorical question. Since you are so desperate for a match Hassan, how about this? Next week on Breakout, Muhammad Hassan one on one with … Rikishi, in Muhammad Hassan’s EGO debut.â€

Muhammad Hassan: “That fat American slob? No problem.â€

Kyle Reynolds: “I’m glad you’re happy, now get out of my office.â€

Paul Heyman: “Already a match announced for next week’s Breakout!â€

Eric Bischoff: “Our racist Owner has finally given Muhammad Hassan a shot.â€

Paul Heyman: “Racist? Are you stupid?â€

Shad vs Kenny Dykstra​

Bringin Da Hood To U plays and Shad walks down the ramp as JTG dances, then climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, being accompanied by JTG, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 275 lbs, he is a member of Cryme Tyme, Shad.â€

Future plays and Kenny Dykstra poses at the top of the ramp as Lance Cade points at him, then walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, being accompanied by Lance Cade, from Worcester, Massachusetts, weighing 235 lbs, he is a member of Big Time, Kenny Dykstra.â€

The bell rings, and Kenny and Shad look at each other. Shad lunges at Kenny, but Kenny ducks down, then quickly goes behind Shad, then hits Shad with a forearm to the back. Shad leans forward as he grimaces, and Kenny grabs a waist lock on Shad. Shad struggles, then hits some reverse elbows to the side of Kenny’s face. Kenny lets go, then reaches his hand out to his face. Shad turns around, then quickly hits a kick to the mid-section that has Kenny bend over in pain. Shad then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a boot to the side of Kenny’s head that sends Kenny down to the mat. Shad picks Kenny up by the hair, then scoops him up, walks around the ring confidently, then slams him down. Kenny arches his back up in pain, and Shad makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kenny. Shad bounces off the ropes, then attempts an elbow drop, but Kenny rolls out of the way. Kenny gets to his feet, then picks Shad up and hits him with a chop. Kenny goes for another chop, but Shad quickly ducks it, then surprises Kenny with a right hand to the skull. Shad hits another right hand, then Irish whips Kenny into the corner. Shad charges in at Kenny, but Kenny manages to get a boot up to the face of Shad. Shad staggers out of the corner groggily, and Kenny sees the opening and takes Shad down with a chop block.

Paul Heyman: “That turns the momentum in Kenny’s favour.â€

Kenny gets back to his feet slowly with a smile on his face, then suddenly stomps on the knee of Shad. Shad writhes around the mat in pain, holding his knee. Kenny smiles arrogantly, then grabs Shad by the foot and yanks on his leg. Shad screams out in pain, and Kenny then puts Shad’s leg between his own. Kenny then drops his knee across the knee of Shad. Shad cries out in pain, and Kenny just leans his knee into Shad’s. Shad leans up and Kenny knocks his head back down to the mat with a right hand to the forehead. Shad reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. The referee tells Kenny to break the hold, but Kenny just holds onto it with a determined look on his face. The referee starts to count, and Kenny finally breaks on four. Kenny gets to his feet, then grabs Shad’s leg and drags him to the centre of the ring. Kenny then backs into the ropes, bounces off them and drops a forearm over the knee of Shad. Shad reaches for his knee again, but Kenny stomps on his hand. Kenny walks around the ring smiling as Shad continues to clutch at his knee. Kenny motions for Shad to get up, almost daring him to. Shad gets back to his feet, and Kenny grabs him by the leg and hits a shin breaker. Shad staggers around, and Kenny confidently backs into the ropes, then surprises Shad with another chop block. Kenny gets back to his feet, then grabs the leg of Shad, and turns him over with a half Boston crab. Shad cries out in pain, and Kenny leans right back with a look of determination on his face. Shad starts to use his upper body strength to get near the bottom rope, but Kenny drags Shad back into the centre of the ring. Shad starts to pull himself back to the ropes again. Shad is crying out no to the referee, who keeps asking him if he wants to submit. Shad reaches out and gets his hand on the bottom rope. The referee tells Kenny to break the hold, and Kenny slowly does. Kenny gets back to his feet, and stomps way at the knee of Shad. Shad slowly gets up, and Kenny gets him up for a scoop slam, but Shad slips out behind. Shad lands on his feet, but then his knee buckles, and he falls to the mat. Shad pulls himself to the ropes, then gets back to his feet. Kenny charges at Shad, but Shad gets his boot up to the face of Kenny. Shad then takes Kenny down with a clothesline.

Paul Heyman: “Shad is full of heart, but can he get back into the match?â€

Shad holds himself up with the ropes, as Kenny slowly gets back to his feet. Kenny gets up and Shad lifts Kenny onto his shoulders, then drops him onto the turnbuckle with snake eyes. Shad runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Kenny down with a big boot. Shad fires up and yells out to the crowd. Kenny gets back to his feet, and Shad Irish whips him. Kenny bounces off the ropes, then gets taken over by a back body drop from Shad. Shad limps over to Kenny, then picks him up. Shad then Irish whips Kenny into the corner. Shad charges in, then hits a body splash in the corner. Kenny struggles out of the corner, and Shad grabs him, the Irish whips him to the opposite corner. Shad charges in at Kenny again, but Kenny shocks Shad with a low dropkick to the knees of Shad. Shad’s head crashes down into the second turnbuckle. Kenny then drags both of Shad’s leg around close to the turnbuckles, and rolls outside the ring. Kenny grabs the legs of Shad from outside the ring, and drags him closer to the turnbuckle. Kenny then slams Shad’s knee into the ringpost. Kenny smiles, then slams Shad’s knee into the ringpost again. Kenny rolls back into the ring with a smile on his face. Kenny waits for Shad to get up, yelling at Shad to get back to his feet. Shad gets up and Kenny kicks him hard in the mid-section, causing Shad to double over. Kenny then plants Shad with a DDT. Kenny gets to his feet, then poses to the crowd, and goes up to the top rope. Kenny comes off looking for a Leg Drop, but Shad rolls out of the way, and Kenny lands hard on the mat. Shad gets to his feet, and Kenny begins to slowly as well. Kenny gets up and charges at Shad, but Shad gets Kenny with a Samoan Drop. Shad makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Shad.â€

Paul Heyman: “A big win there for Shad, that should gain Cryme Tyme some momentum.â€

Eric Bischoff: “Heyman, do you know anything about wrestling? Tag team and singles wrestling are completely different things.â€

Ad break.

Monty Brown vs John Morrison​

Alpha Male plays as Monty Brown poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, climbs in the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from the Serengeti, weighing 270 lbs, the Alpha Male, Monty Brown.â€

Brown grabs a microphone.

Monty Brown: “You know, this company has only just come into existence, and we already have some idiots running around the place like they own the it. You know who I’m talking about. Big Time. CM Punk, John Morrison, Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra. John Morrison, tonight I am going to destroy you. I don’t care how many of your buddies try to come help you. You can’t stop the number one guy in the company, and that is me. I am the Alpha Male. You know earlier, you claimed that you guys would be running EGO. You claimed there were power in numbers. Well let me tell you something. You will all be perpetually, petrified, by the power of the POUNCE ….. period.â€

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing 219 lbs, John Morrison.â€

Brown and Morrison stare at each other in the ring. Morrison suddenly hits a kick to the mid-section of Brown, then goes for a scoop slam, but Brown slips out the back. Brown then goes for a back suplex on Morrison, but Morrison slips out, then does a backflip and lands on his feet, much to the surprise of Brown. Morrison then suddenly grabs Brown in a side headlock, and takes him down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Brown tries to fight back to his feet, but then both of his shoulders fall to the mat, 1…2. Brown lifts a shoulder off the mat. Brown fights back to his feet, then hits some elbows quickly to the mid-section of Morrison. Brown then runs towards the ropes, bounces off them, and takes Morrison down with a clothesline. Brown makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Morrison. Brown gets to his feet, then picks up Morrison. Brown hits Morrison with a right hand, then a kick to the mid-section that doubles Morrison over. Brown then takes Morrison down with a one arm neckbreaker. Brown makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Brown. Brown once again gets to his feet and picks Morrison up, but Morrison shocks Brown with a poke to the eyes. Morrison then backs to the ropes, bounces off them, but much to his surprise, gets scooped up by Brown, then slammed. Brown then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for an elbow drop, but Morrison sees it coming and rolls out of the way.

Paul Heyman: “Morrison outsmarts Brown there.â€

Brown gets to his knees, and Morrison charges at him, then hits a low dropkick to the face. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Brown. Morrison picks Brown up to his feet, then hits a European uppercut on Brown, that causes Brown to stagger back. Morrison then grabs Brown and Irish whips him into the corner. Morrison then charges in and hits a running knee to the mid-section of Brown. Brown falls slightly down in the corner, and Morrison sees that, then puts his boot into the throat of Brown. Morrison digs it in, and the referee starts to count. Morrison breaks at four. The referee admonishes Morrison, but Morrison argues back. Morrison turns back to Brown, and Brown surprise him with a right hand. Morrison comes right back with a European uppercut that sends Brown down to the mat. Morrison mounts Brown, then starts to hit him with right hands to the skull. The referee starts to count, and Morrison breaks at four. Morrison gets to his feet, then poses to the crowd, who respond by barraging him with boos. Morrison waits for Brown to get back to his feet. Brown gets up, and Morrison hits him with a kick to the mid-section, then grabs Brown’s head, drags him over to the corner, and slams him head first into the turnbuckle. Morrison grabs the top rope to help keep his balance, then starts hitting kicks to the mid-section of Brown. Morrison once again breaks on four, then snapmares Brown out of the corner. Morrison then applies a surfboard stretch on Brown. Brown cries out in pain, and as the crowd gets behind him, Brown starts to get back to his feet. Brown has got to his feet, and turns it around. Brown gets one of his arms free, then hits some elbows to the mid-section of Morrison. Brown gets away form Morrison, then runs at the ropes and bounces off them, but Morrison halts his momentum with a knee to the mid-section. Morrison walks around the ring looking flustered, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Brown. Morrison then goes next to the ropes, and waits for Brown to get to his feet. Brown gets up and Morrison bounces off the ropes, but much to his surprise, Brown suddenly hits him with a scoop powerslam. Both men are down on the mat.

Paul Heyman: “What a scoop powerslam from Monty Brown. Let’s wait to see if he can get back into this.â€

Both men slowly get to their feet, and Morrison goes for a right forearm, but Brown blocks it, then hits some right hands on Morrison. Brown then Irish whips Morrison. Morrison runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a back body drop from Brown. Brown yells out to the crowd, and they cheer him on. Morrison gets back to his feet, and Brown takes him back down with a Russian legsweep. Brown makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Morrison. Brown picks Morrison back up to his feet, but Morrison shocks Brown with a jawbreaker. Morrison then walks over to the ropes, springboards off them and hits a kick to the side of the head of Brown. Brown falls to the mat, and looks like he is knocked out. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Brown. Morrison pulls on his hair, then gets up and argues with the referee. Brown is getting to his feet slowly, and Morrison turns to him, but Brown suddenly gets Morrison up on his shoulders, then hits a powerslam. Brown calls for the Pounce, then picks Morrison up. Brown pushes Morrison back against the ropes, then attempts to Irish whip him, but Morrison reverses by twisting Brown’s arm around. Morrison then kicks Brown as hard as he can with a Low Blow. The referee calls for the bell.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by disqualification, the Alpha Male, Monty Brown.â€

Morrison walks around the ring with a mad look in his eyes. Morrison then picks Brown up, grabs him by the neck, and hits a Corkscrew Neckbreaker.

Paul Heyman: “Why the hell did John Morrison just do that?â€

Eric Bischoff: “He was making a point Heyman. Obviously you are too stupid to see that.â€

Paul Heyman: “Shut up Bischoff. We now head back to our broadcast colleague, Maria.â€

Maria is shown standing backstage.

Maria: “Thanks Paul. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest, Rob Van Dam.â€

Crowd cheers.

Maria: “Rob ..â€

RVD: “Please, call me RVD.â€

Maria: “OK. RVD …â€

RVD: Say it a little slower.â€

Maria: “R ….. V …..Dâ€

*RVD points to himself as each letter is said.*

Maria: “Tonight you face Jamie Noble to qualify for the Six Pack Challenge at Dawning of an Era. What are your thoughts heading into this match?â€

RVD: “Well Maria, I have been trying so hard to concentrate on this match throughout the week. But something keeps stopping me. Or more specifically, someone. That someone is of course, CM Punk. All week I was thinking, why? Why would he attack me? I always came to the same conclusion. He knew he couldn’t beat me. So he found himself some buddies. Even with the question solved, I still couldn’t stop thinking about it. I’ll admit it, Punk got into my head. And it isn’t often that that happens to Mr Wednesday Night. But Punk managed to do it. So, when Punk came out with his buddies at the start of the show, I watched. I watched intently. I wanted to see what Punk’s excuse was. As you know, he said power. And since the start of the show, I’ve been thinking. He just confirmed what I had been thinking all week. He didn’t have the power to beat me. So went out and tried to get himself some. Punk, dude, the problem is, that you chose a bunch of horse shit to be with. Man, I’ve seen more talent in a light post. So Punk, thanks, now I’m not worried at all.

See, so now I am finally able to concentrate on my opponent, Jamie Noble. Jamie, man, I would be worried if I were you. You see tonight, not only are you facing Rob Van Dam, you are facing the Whole Fucking Show. So in this main event, Jamie, I assure you that I will defeat you. I will qualify for the Six Pack Challenge. I will then go on, and I will win the EGO Championship. Everybody else can say it, but when Mr Pay Per View says he is going to win it, dude, you know it is true. No-one deserves the EGO Championship more than Rob ….. Van ….. Dam.â€

Ad break.

Six Pack Challenge Qualifier: Rob Van Dam vs Jamie Noble​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier.â€

One of a Kind plays, and Rob Van Dam walks down the ramp, poses on the ramp, walks down to the ring, rolls into the ring, then poses in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing 235 lbs, Rob Van Dam.â€

Trailerpark plays, and Jamie Noble poses at the top of the ramp, walks down it, then climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Hanover, West Virginia, weighing 175 lbs, Jamie Noble.â€

Noble and RVD circle around the ring. They then slowly lock up. Noble grabs a side headlock on RVD, then takes him down with a headlock takedown. RVD applies a head scissors to Noble. Noble springs out, and both men get back to their feet. RVD then takes Noble down with a headlock takedown, but Noble counters back with a head scissors of his own. RVD springs out, and both men get back to their feet again. RVD threatens for a spin kick, and a scared Noble drops down to his knees. The crowd applaud the action as Noble gets back to his feet. Noble and RVD stare off, but Noble suddenly hits a right hand on RVD. Noble has RVD surprised, and hits him with three more right hands that knock RVD back against the ropes. Noble then attempts to Irish whip RVD, but RVD reverses and sends Noble in. Noble bounces off the ropes, and RVD leapfrogs him. Noble bounces off the opposite ropes, and RVD does the splits, with Noble going over him, then bouncing off the ropes. RVD then catches Noble with a monkey flip. RVD quickly goes for the cover, 1…2. kick out by Noble. RVD gets back to his feet, then picks Noble up. RVD grabs Noble by the head, drags him over to the corner, and slams his head into the turnbuckle. RVD then goes up to the second rope and starts to hit right hands to the skull of Noble. After nine, RVD poses, but Noble moves out from under him, and drops RVD head first on the top turnbuckle.

Paul Heyman: “Jamie Noble looks to have the advantage here after bouncing RVD’s head off the top rope.â€

Noble tries to shake off the pain of the right hands. Noble then sees RVD down, and suddenly goes over, then mounts RVD and starts hitting him with right hands to the head. The referee begins to count, and Noble breaks on four. RVD is slowly trying to get to his feet, but Noble is relentless with kicks to the ribs of RVD. RVD gets to his knees, and Noble runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a running boot to the face of RVD. RVD has a dazed look in his eyes as he falls to the mat. Noble makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by RVD. RVD slowly gets to his feet, and Noble then grabs him by the hair, drags him to the corner, and slams him head first into the top turnbuckle. Noble turns RVD around, then starts hitting rapid kicks to the mid-section of RVD. The referee starts to count, and Noble breaks at four. The referee drags Noble away, but Noble goes back, then hits right hands to the head of RVD. Noble then Irish whips RVD to the opposite corner. Noble charges in at RVD, but RVD manages to surprise Noble with a boot to the jaw. RVD comes to his senses, then charges out of the corner at Noble, but Noble hits RVD with a sidewalk slam. Noble makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by RVD. Noble calls for the Gutbuster, then waits for RVD to get back to his feet. RVD slowly gets up, and Noble gets him up in a fireman’s carry. RVD slips out the back to Noble’s surprise, then pushes him into the ropes. Noble bounces back and RVD takes him down with a spin kick.

Paul Heyman: “RVD with those educated feet at their best there.â€

Both men slowly get back to their feet. Noble goes for a right hand, but RVD ducks it and goes back behind Noble. Noble turns around, then gest stunned with a r4ight hand from RVD. RVD then Irish whips Noble into the corner. RVD charges in, then sends Noble flying with a monkey flip. Noble gets to his feet, and RVD scoops him up, walks him across to the corner, then slams him down. RVD steps over Noble’s body, then jumps up and hits a split legged moonsault on Noble. RVD makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Noble. Noble gets back to his feet, and RVD kicks him in the mid-section, causing Noble to bend over. RVD then puts Noble in a front face lock, and takes him over with a suplex.

CM Punk runs down to the ring.

Paul Heyman: “What the hell is CM Punk doing? He should not be out here!â€

Eric Bischoff: “Punk will just be down here to observe I’m sure.â€

RVD then walks over to the corner, and jumps up to the top rope. Punk then climbs up onto the apron. RVD sees him, then comes off the top rope with a karate kick to Punk. Punk falls down to the floor, and RVD looks down at Punk while yelling at him. Meanwhile, Noble has got to his feet. RVD turns around, and Noble kicks him hard in the mid-section, then hits RVD with a Tiger Bomb. Noble makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by RVD. Noble gets up shocked, then begins to yell at the referee, telling him it must have been three. The referee says no, and Noble turns back to RVD, then starts to choke him. The referee starts to count, and Noble breaks on four. Noble gets back to his feet, then stomps on the back of RVD as he gets back to his feet. RVD gets up, and Noble quickly gets him with a backbreaker. Noble makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by RVD. Noble looks increasingly frustrated, but decides to go up to the top rope. Noble gets up, then waits for RVD to get back to his feet. RVD gets up and Noble goes for a double axe handle, but RVD meets him in midair with a spin kick, much to the surprise of Noble.

Paul Heyman: “The educated feet of RVD once again.â€

RVD slowly gets to his feet, then picks Noble up. RVD Irish whips Noble into the corner, then charges in and hits a corner spin kick. Noble stumbles out of the corner, with no idea where he is. RVD Irish whips Noble, Noble runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a back body drop from RVD. RVD looks back at Noble, and a smile spreads across his face. RVD then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits Noble with rolling thunder. RVD looks down at Noble, then walks over to the corner and jumps up to the top rope. Noble sees it coming, and rolls out of the ring. Noble starts to talk to Punk on the outside, and RVD runs towards them, then comes over the ropes with a somersault senton right onto Punk and Noble. RVD gets to his feet, poses to the crowd, then picks Noble up and puts him in the ring. RVD then goes up to the top rope again, but Noble gets up and sweeps RVD’s feet, so he crashes groin first onto the top turnbuckle. Noble then puts RVD in a front face lock, and hits him with a DDT. Noble makes the cover, 1…2.. RVD gets his foot on the bottom rope. Noble gets back to his feet with a frustrated look on his face, then waits on RVD. RVD gets up, and Noble gets him in a fireman’s carry, but RVD slips out the back, then sends Noble down with a kick to the head that appears to knock Noble out. RVD then goes to the corner, and jumps up to the top rope. RVD then jumps off and hits Noble with a Five Star Frog Splash. RVD flails around the ring, then makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Rob Van Dam.â€

CM Punk slides in the ring behind RVD while RVD celebrates. RVD turns around and CM Punk gets him up in a fireman’s carry.

Meanwhile, Raven runs down to ringside.

CM Punk then nails RVD with the Go To Sleep.

Test runs down to the ring as well now.

Raven slides in the ring, then puts Punk in a front face lock and nails him with the Raven Effect.

Bobby Lashley runs down to ringside.

Raven turns around and Test charges, then nails him with a Running Big Boot.

Elijah Burke runs down to ringside.

Lashley slides into the ring, waiting for Test to turn around. Test turns and Lashley charges at him, then nails him with a Spear. Burke slides into the ring. Lashley is about to jump up onto the turnbuckle to pose to the crowd, but Burke charges from behind him and nails him with the Elijah Express.

The camera fades away as Elijah Burke is shown as the last man standing in the ring.

End of broadcast.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay great show first up but here is the proper review.

BM: ME although I really like Helms and Mistico.

BP The opener but all where in character to the crisp.

AC: Okay this was a pretty much flawless show but I did pick up on a few mistakes but dont we all make them. I liked all the matches and the promos and it showed tht you are really a wrestling nerd may I say. Great show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: RVD/Noble match is astounding, I thought we are going to see an interference by Punk during the match but he made it after. Also good to see the other Six Pack Challengers make their way to the ring to hype the PPV main event. I also liked the Mistico/Helms match, great to see Helms getting some push.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: All that involves RVD into it. The Opening one and his Interview with Maria are both good.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: I thought there is something about Punk that he might get screw Morrison in the future and turn back into face but after their promo with RVD, looks like their feud is starting to heat up. It's a great show, you've managed to balance both of the promos and matches, all were really good.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - I liked Mistico vs Helms, good fast paced match between two popular cruisers. All the matches were very good, even the one with Test.

WM - None at all.

BP - All the promos were good, and all were in character, but I'm partial to the opening with Punk, Morrison, Cade, Dykstra and RVD. It really got Punk and his people over while having RVD show his character

WP - None like I said before

AC - Another great show. All the matches and the promos delivered and did there purpose and more. All the stuff happening is pretty nice, I'm liking Punk's faction, it's a different approach to what Punk is portrayed as in other BTB's

Qwake

BM: Your opening match was great but your main event was even better.

WM: N/A they were all a good read.

BP: The opening promo was awesome, It was exactly what they would say...

WP: N/A they were all in character and good lengths and helped your show.

AF: Awesome show!!! the PPV will be great and you will be back into the Power 10 lol. check out TNE if you like.

The Dirt Sheet

EGO​

All entrants for the Six Pack Challenge have now been confirmed. As well as this, Monty Brown vs John Morrison for the EGO United States Championship and Matt Bentley vs Gregory Helms for the Junior Heavyweight Championship have also been announced.

The card so far for Dawning of an Era is:

Six Pack Challenge for the EGO Championship
Rob Van Dam vs Raven vs Bobby Lashley vs Test vs CM Punk vs Elijah Burke

EGO Women’s Championship
Trish Stratus vs Melina

Tag Team Turmoil for the EGO Tag Team Championships
Cryme Tyme vs Big Time vs The Briscoes vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs La Resistance vs Jimmy Yang and Shannon Moore

EGO Junior Heavyweight Championship
Matt Bentley vs Gregory Helms

EGO United States Championship
Monty Brown vs John Morrison

Three matches have also been announced for this week’s Breakout. They are:

Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly

Rikishi vs Muhammad Hassan

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Briscoes

Ratings: Breakout- 1.12

WWE​

Backlash: WWE are said to be happy with Backlash. The initial estimates have supposedly exceeded WWE’s expectations.

Ratings: Raw- 3.33, ECW- 1.19, SmackDown!- 2.63

TNA​

The Motorcity Machine Guns are said to be extremely unhappy of late in TNA. Last week they found out they would not be on the card at Sacrifice, which has angered them further. It is known that both of their contracts expire in December, and that they don’t seem keen on resigning with TNA.

Ratings: Impact!- 1.31

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: Main Event, god lengh and its good to see Noble in a match like that(not many people would use him that far up a card)
WM:N/A
BP: Opener, really got over the new faction
WP:N/A
AC: God show, never read much of your work before

chessarmy

Nice, MCMG are unhappy in TNA, maybe they can debut in EGO soon!

Best Match: RVD vs Jamie Noble

Worst Match: None really, but I guess I'll say Morrison vs Monty Brown because of the DQ finish, it was still a good match though

Best Angle: openning segment, I loved RVD's promo

Worst Angle: None.

Line of the night: Paul Heyman: “A big win there for Shad, that should gain Cryme Tyme some momentum.â€￾

Eric Bischoff: “Heyman, do you know anything about wrestling? Tag team and singles wrestling are completely different things.â€￾ LOL, I love it when the color guy is a heel

Additional Thoughts: Great show man, I really enjoyed this. The angle at the end with everyone running into the ring was cool, I'm glad Elijah was the guy to stand tall after he nailed Lashley with the express. I'm looking forward to seeing if Muhammad Hassan can beat Rikishi next week, and what will happen with the six pack challenge.

Overall Rating: 9.0 = Superb

The Rated R CMStar

Opening promo: Good promo. Really got the faction over as a group of major heels, altough I felt Punk slightly out of character in some parts of it.

Mistico vs Helms: Classic cruiserweight match with a lot of high speed. Not much to be said only that Helms gets the win as he is more push-able, lol.

Test promo: I know you had some problems in this one while writting it, but you pull if off amazingly with Rikishi interfering, altough I would have expected Test getting physical as he had him face to face and just a match with him next.

Test vs Rikishi: I know from experience this is a hard contest to write, but you nail it. I liked the power struggles during the match.

Hassan promo: Basic heel promo here. Sets his debut for next week.

Shad vs Dykstra: It came to me as a filler, looking it as booking. The match writting itself was good and it hyped more Cryme Tyme.

MOnty vs Morrison: Good match, as I dig Monty and you had his offense right on. I like that Morrison didn't get pin but you didn't put him over Monty.

RVD promo: Amazing, a little too much RVD during the show but this was good and put him over big time.

Main Event: Good match, but again looking it in a booking perceptive, it was very one-sided, as Noble didn't get a chance to talk, speak or hype himself, while RVD had two.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Dawning for an Era looks well good espacially the 6-pac challenge and John Morrison vs Monty Brown.

EGOBreakout.png

Footage of the ending of last week’s Breakout plays, with Elijah Burke standing tall at the end.

The Breakout music hits, and Kyle Reynolds walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Paul Heyman: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Wednesday Night Breakout. Here is the owner of EGO, Mr Kyle Reynolds. We can only assume that he is here to make some sort of announcement concerning tonight’s main event.”

Eric Bischoff: “Way to not introduce me Heyman. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this announcement. I wonder what it will be.”

Kyle Reynolds: “Ladies and gentlemen, moments ago, you just saw what happened at the end of last week’s Wednesday Night Breakout. Seeing all six men attack each other last week after our main event has given me a great idea for tonight’s main event. That main event will be a Six Man Tag Team match. It will be Rob Van Dam, Raven and Bobby Lashley vs CM Punk, Test and Elijah Burke. As you should be able to tell that is all six men from the Six Pack Challenge. So consider tonight’s main event a little preview of what you can expect at Dawning of an Era. That is all.”

Reynolds walks off to the back.

Paul Heyman: “That should be a huge main event tonight.”

Eric Bischoff: “For once I have to agree with you Heyman. This match should really show who will walk into Dawning of an Era dominant.”

Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Time to Rock & Roll plays, and Trish Stratus walks out, poses at the top of the ramp, walks down it to the ring, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: “Trish Stratus will have her chance to be the first ever EGO Women’s Champion in just four short days.”

Eric Bischoff: “She does, but I don’t think she will win. I would bet on Melina if I were you.”

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Trish Stratus.”

Voodoo plays, and Molly Holly poses at op of the ramp as Melina stands beside her. Molly then walks down the ramp with Melina, climbs into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: “Here comes the always dangerous Molly Holly.”

Eric Bischoff: “With Melina, who obviously has great interest in this match.”

Tony Chimel: “Her opponent, being accompanied by Melina, from Forest Lake, Minnesota, Molly Holly.”

Trish stares at Melina who is on the outside. Molly then runs at Trish, and hits her with a forearm to the back opportunistically, that sends Trish down to the mat. Molly hits a few stomps on the back of Trish, then picks her up by the hair. Trish quickly hits a chop across the chest of Molly. Trish hits another chop, then grabs Molly in a side headlock. Molly almost instantly pushes Trish off. Trish runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a shoulder tackle from Molly. Molly looks down at Trish, then runs at the ropes and bounces off them. Trish drops down and Molly goes over her, then bounces off the opposite ropes and goes for a clothesline on Trish, but Trish ducks before grabbing Molly in a waist lock. Trish rolls Molly up, 1…2. kick out by Molly. Both women get to their feet, and Molly charges at Trish, but Trish catches her with an arm drag. Molly gets back to her feet, and Trish handstands, then grabs Molly around the neck with her legs. Trish spins around, then takes Molly over with a leg scissors takedown. Trish quickly makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Molly. Trish picks Molly up, then grabs her by the hair, drags her across to the corner, and slams her face first into the top turnbuckle. Trish then pushes Molly back into the corner, and hits her with a chop across the chest. Trish hits another chop, then licks her hand. Trish then hits a third chop on Molly. Trish climbs up onto the second rope, then starts to punch Molly in the head. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Trish drips down, then sees Molly staggering and runs at the ropes. Trish is about to bounce off them, but Melina trips her from outside the ring.

Molly sees the opening, then runs at Trish and hits an elbow drop. Molly rolls Trish over, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Trish. Molly mounts Trish then grabs her by the hair, and starts to slam her head back into the mat repeatedly. 1…2…3.. Molly breaks the hold at the count of three. Molly gets to her feet, then picks up Trish. Molly then scoops Trish up and slams her down. Molly runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits Trish with an elbow drop. Molly makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Trish. Molly gets to her feet, then awaits on Trish to get up. Trish gets to her feet, and Molly hits her with a hard kick to the mid-section, then takes Trish over with a snap suplex. Molly makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Trish. Molly picks Trish up by the hair, then hits her with a right hand. Trish comes back with a right forearm of her own. Molly goes at Trish again, but Trish just keeps fighting back. Molly hits a knee to the mid-section of Trish, that cuts off Trish’s momentum. Molly then hits Trish with a northern lights suplex, into a bridge, 1…2.. kick out by Trish. Molly looks at Trish, then goes up to the top rope. Trish slowly gets up to her feet, and Molly goes for the Molly Go Round, but Trish drops down out of the way. Molly then crashes and burns on the mat.

1…2…3…4.. Trish gets back to her feet. 5…6. Molly is also up. Molly goes for a right hand, but Trish blocks, then hits her with a right forearm. Trish hits two more right forearms, then Irish whips Molly. Molly runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a Thesz press. Trish then starts to hit right hands to the face of Molly, 1…2…3. Trish rolls off Molly. Molly gets back to her feet and charges at Trish, but Trish hits her with a spinebuster. Trish makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Molly. Trish gets back to her feet, then waits for Molly to get up. Molly gets up and Trish goes for the Chick Kick, but Molly ducks it. Trish spins around and Molly takes her down with a neckbreaker. Molly makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Trish. Molly gets back to her feet, then waits for Trish. Molly goes for a backbreaker, but Trish counters with a kick to the head as Molly is getting her up. Molly is groggy, and Trish grabs her in a side headlock, then calls for Stratusfaction, but Melina gets up on the apron. Trish stares at Melina, not knowing what to do. Molly suddenly counters into a roll up, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Molly Holly.”

Paul Heyman: “Molly Holly gets the win after some interference after Melina.”

Eric Bischoff: “Who the hell cares how she got the win Heyman? The important thing is the win.”

Ad break.

Muhammad Hassan vs Rikishi​

Arabian plays, and Muhammad Hassan poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs into it, then grabs a microphone.

Paul Heyman: “Here comes Muhammad Hassan, who is making his debut tonight.”

Eric Bischoff: “He is indeed Heyman, and this man is a superstar. I have no doubts that he is a future EGO Champion.”

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, now residing in Detroit, Michigan, weighing 235 lbs, Muhammad Hassan.”

Muhammad Hassan: “Now as you know, the event this Sunday is called Dawning of an Era. However, the true Dawning of an Era has come four days early. You see you fat American slobs, tonight is the dawning of the Muhammad Hassan era. Tonight I make my debut in this company against Rikishi. Rikishi will be the first of many victims in the Muhammad Hassan era. So if any of you fat American slobs have a problem with me starting off against this fat Samoan slob jus come right out and say it. You will all be victims of the Muhammad Hassan era.

Crowd chant: “You suck.”

Muhammad Hassan: “Shut the hell up! I know why you are chanting against me. I know what you are all thinking. It is what all you Americans are always thinking. You are thinking right now that I am a terrorist. Why? Because I am an Arab American. I live in Detroit, yet I can’t even walk around the streets without being stared at and being branded a terrorist. Today, when I arrived at the airport here in New York, did I get searched? Yes. Did any other wrestlers? No. This is just another example of the racism in this country. As far as I am concerned you can all go to hell. I sure as hell won’t be.”

You Look Fly Today plays, and Rikishi walks out to the top of the ramp, poses, walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses in the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Here comes Rikishi, who last week was very close to qualifying for the Six Pack Challenge.”

Eric Bischoff: “But he lost, just like he will this week to Hassan.”

Paul Heyman: “You can’t say that yet Bischoff, the match hasn’t even started.”

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Samoa, weighing 350 lbs, Rikishi.”

Hassan nervously circles around Rikishi as Rikishi looks to lock up with him. Hassan then goes for the lock up, and tries as hard as he can to push Rikishi back, but Rikishi won’t budge. Rikishi then pushes Hassan off, and Hassan tumbles to the mat. Hassan gets back to his feet and gets in Rikishi’s face. Rikishi just smiles, then grabs a side headlock on Hassan. Hassan struggles, then pushes Rikishi off. Rikishi runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Hassan down with a shoulder tackle. Rikishi then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, Hassan drops down, Rikishi goes over him and bounces off the opposite ropes, then attempts a clothesline on Hassan. Hassan ducks and grabs Rikishi in a waist lock. Rikishi then runs backwards and rams Hassan into the corner. Rikishi hits some reverse elbows that force Hassan to release the hold. Rikishi turns around, then hits some chops on Hassan. 1…2…3. Rikishi backs away at three. Hassan struggles out of the corner, and Rikishi grabs him around the head, then headbutts Hassan down to the mat. Rikishi makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Hassan. Rikishi picks Hassan up, then goes for another headbutt, but Hassan ducks it, then hits a kick to the mid-section of Rikishi. Hassan grabs Rikishi in a front face lock, but Rikishi powers Hassan back to the corner. Rikishi goes for a right hand in the corner, but Hassan ducks, then hits Rikishi with some hard right hands. 1…2…3…4. Hassan stops hitting Rikishi.

Rikishi is down on his knees, and Hassan begins to kick him in the mid-section. 1…2…3. Hassan backs out of the corner, then rushes back in and starts to choke Rikishi. The referee pulls Hassan away, and warns him. Hassan waits for Rikishi to come out of the corner. Rikishi stumbles out, and Hassan snapmares him, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Rikishi. Hassan stomps on the mid-section of Rikishi a couple of times, then gets down on his knees and starts to choke Rikishi. 1…2…3.. Hassan breaks the hold. Hassan then moves back and waits for Rikishi to get to his feet. Rikishi gets to his knees and Hassan charges at him, then hits him with a boot to the face. Rikishi falls back to the mat with a far away look in his eyes. Hassan makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Rikishi. Hassan gets back to his feet, runs at the ropes, then hits an elbow drop on Rikishi. Hassan gets back to his feet, and just looks down at Rikishi as Rikishi struggles back to his feet. Rikishi gets to his feet and Hassan kicks him in the mid-section, which causes him to double over. Hassan then hits an elbow to the back of the neck of the neck of Rikishi, then takes him down with a neckbreaker. Hassan makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Rikishi. Hassan calls for it to be over, then rolls Rikishi over onto his gut. Hassan then tries to, and successfully locks in the Camel Clutch. Hassan is pulling on it, but Rikishi is starting to get up. Rikishi gets to his feet and just falls backwards, squashing Hassan between himself and the mat.

1…2…3…4…5.. both men get back to their feet groggily. Hassan goes for a right hand, but Rikishi blocks it, then sends Hassan down to the mat with a headbutt. Hassan gets back up and Rikishi pushes him back into the rope, then Irish whips him. Hassan runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a back body drop. Hassan quickly gets to his feet and Rikishi grabs him and Irish whips him into the corner. Rikishi charges in and hits a running hip. Hassan falls to a sitting position, and Rikishi sees it. Rikishi moves in for the stink face, but Hassan slides out of the ring. Rikishi follows him out, then hits a chop. Rikishi then grabs Hassan around the head him drags him over to the crowd barrier, and slams him down head first into it. Meanwhile in the ring the referee is counting both men out. Rikishi pulls Hassan away from the crowd barrier, then attempts to Irish whip him into the stairs, but Hassan reverses and sends Rikishi into them. Hassan rolls back into the ring. The referee reaches ten.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by count out, Muhammad Hassan.”

Hassan rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Rikishi gets back to his feet and Hassan floors him with the chair.

Kyle Reynolds appears on the titantron.

Kyle Reynolds: “Hassan, since you found such a cheap way to win, then attacked Rikishi with a weapon. And since you are so open to matches, I have a match for you. This Sunday at Dawning of an Era, you will go one on one with ….. Rikishi.”

Crowd cheers.

Kyle Reynolds: “Enjoy!”

Ad break.

Maria is shown standing backstage.

Maria: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Matt Bentley.”

Crowd cheers.

Maria: “Matt, this Sunday you have a chance to become the first ever EGO Junior Heavyweight Champion. What are your thoughts leading up to this match?”

Matt Bentley: “Maria for the past three weeks we have seen Gregory Helms crap on about how he is the greatest Junior Heavyweight. Gregory this Sunday at Dawning of an Era you get a chance to actually take some action and prove it, rather than just running your mouth. Hey, I know that’s a change for you man. But maybe after this Sunday, you won’t be able to talk anymore. This Sunday when I toot up the band, then send your teeth down your throat. Then pin you and become the first ever EGO Junior Heavyweight Champion. And guess what Gregory? Once I get that belt, I don’t plan on ever giving it up.”

Paul Heyman: “Matt Bentley sounds quite confident.”

Eric Bischoff: “I have no idea why though, he is going to be getting into the ring with the greatest Junior Heavyweight of all time in Gregory Helms.”

Mark Jindrak vs Sean O’Haire​

Excellence plays, and Mark Jindrak walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: “Mark Jindrak has looked promising since joining EGO.”

Eric Bischoff: “He is going to have a hard time though tonight.”

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing 305 lbs, Mark Jindrak.”

Come On plays, and Sean O’Haire poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: "And here comes Sean O'Haire."

Eric Bischoff: "And this man is one of the most dangerous men in the world."

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Hilton Head, South Carolina, weighing 275 lbs, Sean O’Haire.”

Jindrak and O’Haire circle around the ring, then both men move in and engage in a lock up. Jindrak slowly starts to push O’Haire back, and gets O’Haire back into the corner. The referee calls for a clean break, and Jindrak gives it, then moves into the centre of the ring. O’Haire tentatively moves back into the centre of the ring, and the two men lock up again. O’Haire suddenly knees Jindrak in the mid-section, but Jindrak ducks it, then takes O’Haire down with a left hook. Jindrak makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by O’Haire. Jindrak picks O’Haire up, then hits a chop across the chest, followed by a kick to the mid-section. Jindrak then takes O’Haire down with a scoop slam. Jindrak backs into the ropes, bounces off them and hits a leg drop. Jindrak makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by O’Haire. Jindrak picks O’Haire up, then hits a kick to the mid-section, and a right hand that sends O’Haire back. Jindrak hits a chop, and O’Haire is pushed back into the corner. Jindrak then climbs up onto the second rope, and starts to punch O’Haire in the head. 1…2…3…4.. O’Haire gets Jindrak up on his shoulders, then sends him down to the mat with a big powerbomb.

O’Haire walks around the ring cockily, looking at the damage he has caused. O’Haire then picks up Jindrak, kicks him in the mid-section, then elbows him in the back of the neck. Jindrak continues to stand, and O’Haire hits a kick to the chest of him. Jindrak then swings his arm, looking for a clothesline, but O’Haire ducks and nails him with a back suplex. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jindrak. O’Haire kicks away at Jindrak as he gets back to his feet. Jindrak gets up and O’Haire hits him with a kick to the mid-section, then a backhand strike to the face. O’Haire hits a right hand, and Jindrak has been pushed back into the corner. O’Haire then starts hitting some reverse elbows to the side of the head of Jindrak. 1…2…3…4. O’Haire moves away from Jindrak. O’Haire then moves back in and fakes an Irish whip to the opposite corner, before ramming Jindrak back into the corner. O’Haire then moves back in and starts to hit kicks to the mid-section of Jindrak. 1….2…3.. O’Haire moves away from Jindrak. O’Haire then moves back in again and Irish whips Jindrak hard into the opposite corner. Jindrak hits the turnbuckle and falls to the mat. O’Haire moves in on Jindrak, then picks him up and Irish whips him relatively hard into the opposite corner. Jindrak hits the turnbuckle, then stumbles out of the corner and gets hit with a superkick from O’Haire. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jindrak. O’Haire has an extremely frustrated look in his eyes, but he picks Jindrak up, then holds him by the head and hits some knees to Jindrak’s face. O’Haire then Irish whips Jindrak. Jindrak runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a roundhouse kick from O’Haire. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jindrak.

O’Haire continues to look frustrated, then mounts Jindrak and starts o just hit him with right and left hands to the face. 1…2…3…4. O’Haire gets up. O’Haire then picks Jindrak up by the head, snapmares him over, and locks in a rear chin lock. Jindrak tries to struggle back to his feet, and has gotten to his knees. Jindrak gets to his feet and starts to turn around. He then hits some elbows to the mid-section of O’Haire. Jindrak gains separation, runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a sidewalk slam from O’Haire. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jindrak. O’Haire gets up with a psychotic look in his eyes. O’Haire then calls for the end. Jindrak slowly gets back to his feet, and O’Haire gets him up in a fireman’s carry. O’Haire then drives Jindrak down to the mat, next to the ropes with the Widow Maker. O’Haire makes the cover, 1…2.. Jindrak gets his foot on the bottom rope. This is more then O’Haire can handle, and he gets to his feet, rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. O’Haire rolls back into the ring, then waits for Jindrak to get back to his feet. Jindrak gets up and O’Haire smashes him over the head with the steel chair. The referee calls for the bell.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Mark Jindrak.”

O’Haire is going crazy, continuing to hit Jindrak over and over again as Jindrak is down on the mat. Security guards run at the ring to try to stop him. Two guards slide in the ring, but O’Haire hits both of them with the chair. The other guards manage to roll Jindrak out of the ring, leaving O’Haire alone with the chair.

Paul Heyman: “Sean O’Haire absolutely snapped.”

Eric Bischoff: “He was proving a point Heyman, as every good wrestler does. If you know anything about wrestling you would know that.”

Paul Heyman: “How was he proving a point? He went ballistic because he couldn’t finish Jindrak off.”

Paul London and Brian Kendrick are shown in their locker room.

Crowd cheers.

Brian Kendrick: “Paul, this is our big chance. Tonight we make our debut in EGO. And we face the Briscoes. If we win Paul we will have some great momentum going into Dawning of an Era.”

Paul London: “I know Brian, and what’s more is ….”

The Briscoes walk in to the locker room.

Jay Briscoe: “Boys we heard what you’ve been saying. And we know it is your debut tonight. But it is our debut too. So we will be damned if we are going to lose to two second rate high flyers like you boys in our first match.”

Mark Briscoe: “See, what Jay is saying is that you are not going to win tonight. And you are not going to win on Sunday. We are.”

Ad break.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Briscoes​

Tony Chimel: "The following contest is a Tag Team match, and it is scheduled for one fall."

When Boredom Strikes plays, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick run down the ramp, slide in the ring, pose on the turnbuckles, backflip off them, then pose in the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Here come two of the most exciting wrestlers in the business today!”

Eric Bischoff: “Sure their high flying is great now, but in ten years they’ll both be in wheelchairs.”

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, weighing a combined weight of 385 lbs, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.”

Gimme Back My Bullets plays, and Jay and Mark Briscoe pose at the top of the ramp, walk down to the ring, slide into the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: “The Briscoes are possibly one of the greatest teams in the world, but sometimes I think it is wrecked by their bad attitudes.”

Eric Bischoff: “Since when is doing what has to be done a bad attitude?”

Tony Chimel: “Their opponents, from Sandy Fort, Delaware, weighing a combined weight of 430 lbs, Mark and Jay, The Briscoes.”

Kendrick and Jay Briscoe start in the ring. They circle around the ring as the crowd begins to clap. They then lock up. Jay gets the power advantage, then takes a side headlock on Kendrick. Kendrick tries to push Jay off, but Jay drops to a knee, stopping any momentum Kendrick had. Kendrick then pushes Jay back into the corner. 1…2…3. Jay breaks the hold on three, and both men move back into the centre of the ring. They then lock up again, with Jay taking a side headlock again. Kendrick this time is able to push Jay off. Jay runs at the ropes, bounces off them, Kendrick leap frogs, Jay goes under, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by an arm drag from Kendrick. Jay gets back to his feet and charges at Kendrick, but gets taken down by another arm drag from Kendrick. Kendrick holds on to the arm, then walks over to the corner, and tags in Paul London. London goes up to the top rope as Kendrick twists Jay’s arm, then comes down with a double axe handle across the arm of Jay. London waits for Jay to get completely back to his feet, then hits him with a chop across the chest. London hits another chop, and Jay retreats back to the corner. London climbs up to the second rope, then starts to punch Jay in the head, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10. London drops back down to the mat. Jay staggers out of the corner, and London takes him over with an arm drag, then keeps hold of Jay’s arm. London then goes over to the corner, and tags in Kendrick. Kendrick goes up to the top rope as London twists Jay’s arm, then comes off with a double axe handle to the arm of Jay. Kendrick grabs Jay by the arm and twists it around, but Jay hits a knee to the mid-section of Kendrick.

Jay then Irish whips Kendrick to the corner. Kendrick hits the turnbuckles, and Mark grabs his arms to pin him back. Jay then walks over and tags in Mark. Mark comes in the ring, and The Briscoes double Irish whip Kendrick. Kendrick runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a double shoulder tackle from The Briscoes. Jay leaves the ring, and Mark makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Mark picks Kendrick up, then hits him with a hard kick to the mid-section. Mark then kicks Kendrick in the chest, and sends him down to the mat. Mark picks Kendrick up back to his feet, puts him in a front face lock cockily, then has him up in a suplex position, but just drops Kendrick on the canvas ribs first. Mark makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Mark goes over to the corner and tags in Jay, who waits for Kendrick to get back to his feet. Kendrick gets up and Jay springboards in, and lands a clothesline. Jay makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Kendrick. Jay picks up Kendrick, then hits him with a chop. Jay hits another chop that sends Kendrick back into the corner. Jay tags in Mark, and both Briscoes start to snap off rapid fire chops across the chest of Kendrick. 1…2…3…4. Jay leaves the ring, and Mark snapmares Kendrick out of the corner. Mark then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a neck snap on Kendrick. Mark makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Kendrick. Mark then decides to ware Kendrick down, and applies a sleeper hold. Mark wares Kendrick right down, and the referee comes in to check on Kendrick. 1…2. Kendrick keeps his arm up. Kendrick then fights back to a knee, and gets back to his feet. Kendrick hits some reverse elbows to the mid-section of Mark. Kendrick then pushes Mark off. Mark runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by a leg lariat from Kendrick. Both Mark and Kendrick slowly crawl to their corners. Mark makes the tag into Jay, who runs in and grabs Kendrick by the leg. Kendrick rolls over, then uses his other leg to push Mark off. Kendrick then dives and makes the tag to London.

London springboards into the ring and hits a dropkick on Jay. Mark gets to his feet and London takes him over with a hurrancanrana. Jay gets to his feet, and London turns to him and hits a right forearm. London then Irish whips Jay into the corner, charges in at him, and takes Jay to the centre of thew ring with a monkey flip. London gets on the second rope, and waits for Jay to get up. Mark starts to charge at London, but Kendrick cuts him off with a spin kick. Jay then gets to his feet, and London hits him with a mule kick to the back. Kendrick then waits for Jay to get up again. Jay gets up and Kendrick grabs him in an inverted front face lock, then goes for Sliced Break #2, but Jay throws him over the top rope. London then charges at Jay, but Jay flap jacks London onto the top turnbuckle. London groggily stumbles out of the corner, and Mark hits him with a superkick.

Jay makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mark. Jay tells Mark to stay there, then picks London up, and gets him in a fireman’s carry. Jay then throws London up in the air, and Mark hits him with a diamond cutter. Jay makes the cover, 1…2.. Kendrick dives into the ring and breaks up the pin. Mark grabs Kendrick and throws him out of the ring, then retreats back to the corner. Jay makes the cover again, 1…2.. kick out by London. Jay picks London up by the hair, drags him across to the corner, hits his head on the turnbuckle, then tags in Mark. Mark comes into the ring and The Briscoes double Irish whip London. London runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken up into a double military press. The brothers then just drop London down onto the mat. Jay charges at Kendrick and knocks him off the apron, and Mark makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by London. Mark picks London up, then snapmares him over. Mark then applies a surfboard stretch. London cries out in pain, then tries to fight back to his feet. London gets to a knee, then eventually gets to his feet. London hits a couple of shoulders to the mid-section of Mark. Mark lets London go, and London knocks him to the mat with a dropsault. Both men crawl slowly to their corners, and both successfully make the tags.

Kendrick and Jay charge into the ring, and Kendrick knocks Jay over with a flying forearm. Jay gets back to his feet and Kendrick takes him over with a hurrancanrana. Jay gets back to his feet and charges at Kendrick, but Kendrick takes him down with a leg lariat. Kendrick makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jay. Mark gets in the ring and charges at Kendrick, but Kendrick catches him with a huge spin kick. Kendrick then picks Mark up and throws him outside the ring. Jay charges at Kendrick and Kendrick also throws him out of the ring. Kendrick then runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs towards the Briscoes and jumps through the ropes, hitting both Briscoes with a suicide dive. Kendrick yells out to the crowd, then picks Jay up and rolls him back into the ring. Kendrick then rolls back into the ring, and waits for Jay to get up. Jay gets back to his feet, and Kendrick kicks him hard in the mid-section, then goes for a tornado DDT, but Jay pushes him off. Kendrick lands on his feet, then charges at Jay, but Jay catches him with a huge lariat. London comes into the ring, and charges at Jay, but Jay kicks him in the mid-section, then gets him up in a military press. Jay walks over to the ropes, then throws London over and onto the floor. Mark climbs onto the apron, and the Briscoes wait for Kendrick to get up. Kendrick gets to his feet and Jay kicks him hard in the mid-section, then gets him in a double underhook. The Briscoes then execute the Spike J-Driller. Jay makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: "Here are your winners, The Briscoes.”

Paul Heyman: “The Briscoes are the successful team in their debut there.”

Eric Bischoff: “Of course they were. The Briscoes are far superior to London and Kendrick.”

Paul Heyman: “OK ….. we know go back to Krystal.”

Krystal is shown standing backstage.

Krystal: “Thanks Paul. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, they are Big Time!”

Crowd boos.

Krystal: “First off, John, why did you do what you did to Monty Brown last week?”

John Morrison: “You see Krystal, it is quite simple. Monty Brown can mouth off all he wants. He can claim to be the ‘Alpha Male’. Monty, you’re no Alpha Male. You’re lucky to be a rat. It doesn’t matter. You talked Monty, yet what I did was make a statement. A statement that says I can beat you down at any time. A statement that says you better not mess with the Shaman of Sexy, the Wednesday Night Delight, the Guru of Greatness, John Morrison.”

Krystal: “What are Big Time’s thoughts about heading into the Tag Team Turmoil match at Dawning of an Era?”

Kenny Dykstra: “Krystal our thoughts are straight forward and simple. We are going to walk down to that ring at Dawning of an Era, win a match, then walk out of the ring as the EGO Tag Team Champions. I am the future of this business. Lance here is the redneck wrecking man. And together we will be the two man dynasty of the Tag Team division. So if anyone else was thinking about walking into Dawning of an Era, then leaving as the EGO Tag Team Champions, I’d think again if I were you.”

Krystal: “And finally, CM Punk, what are your thoughts about tonight’s Six Man Tag Team Main Event?”

CM Punk: Well I can tell you I sure as hell am not happy about having to team up with two clowns, who don’t belong anywhere near the Straight Edge Superstar. But it won’t matter that my partner’s are bordering on mentally Blue. You know why? Because I am good enough to beat three men by myself. Hell, this Sunday at Dawning of an Era, I am going to be beating five. And the last image you will see at Dawning of an Era will be all four members of Big Time, standing in the middle of the ring, each with a Championship. Let’s go boys.”

Ad break.

Rob Van Dam, Raven and Bobby Lashley vs Test, CM Punk and Elijah Burke​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a Six Man Tag Team Match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

One of a Kind plays, and Rob Van Dam walks down the ramp, poses , continues onto the ring, rolls into it, then poses.

Paul Heyman: "Here comes RVD, and he is my pick for the Six Pack Challenge this week."

Eric Bischoff: "You must be high like usual Heyman."

Tony Chimel: "Introducing first, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing 235 lbs, Rob Van Dam.”

Scream plays, and Raven poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs into it, then poses.

Paul Heyman: "Raven is a sick twisted individual."

Eric Bischoff: "And I have no doubt that's because he came fron your looney bin."

Tony Chimel: “From The Bowery, weighing 245 lbs Raven.”

Dominate plays, and Bobby Lashley poses at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down the ramp, jumps up to the ring apron as fireworks come out of the ringposts, then gets into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: "Bobby Lashley is no doubt the most powerful man in EGO."

Eric Bischoff: "And could well be the dumbest as well."

Paul Heyman: "How the hell would you kow that Bischoff?"

Tony Chimel: “Their partner, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing 275 lbs, Bobby Lashley.”

This is a Test plays, and Test walks out down the ramp, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Eric Bischoff: "This man here is the true strongest man in EGO."

Paul Heyman: "So that you can disagree with me?"

Tony Chimel: “Their opponents, introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing 320 lbs, Test.”

This Fire Burns plays, and CM Punk poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs onto the apron, then poses on the turnbuckle.

Paul Heyman: "I'm surprised that Punk didn't bring his back up with him."

Eric Bischoff: "CM Punk never needs back up Heyman. You need to learn that."

Tony Chimel: “From Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222 lbs, he is a member of Big Time, CM Punk.”

Don’t Waste My Time plays, and Elijah Burke poses at the top of the ramp, walks down, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Paul Heyman: "This man looked dominant last week."

Eric Bischoff: "And that's because he is dominant. Don't be surprised to see Elijah walk out of Dawning of an Era as the EGO Champion."

Tony Chimel: “Their partner, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing 220 lbs, Elijah Burke.”

Burke and Lashley start in the ring as the others go to their corners. Burke and Lashley move towards each other, then lock up. Lashley has the clear power advantage, and forces Burke back to the corner. The referee calls for a clean break, and Lashley is about to let go, but Burke suddenly turns it around. Burke then hits an uppercut that sends Lashley down to the mat. Lashley looks up at Burke and gets back to his feet. The two go nose to nose, mouthing off at each other. Burke then slaps Lashley. Lashley looks to the crowd, then quickly turns to Burke, puts his shoulder into the mid-section of Burke, then rams him back into the corner. Lashley hits some quick shoulder blocks into the mid-section of Burke, then tags in RVD. RVD comes into the ring and hits a couple of right hands on Burke. RVD then pulls Burke out of the corner and Irish whips him. Burke runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a back body drop from RVD. RVD sees Burke in the middle of the ring, runs at the ropes, bounces off them, starts to do rolling thunder, but then sees that Burke has rolled out of the ring. Burke is taking a breather on the outside, not concentrating. RVD runs at the ropes, then goes over them with a somersault plancha. The crowd chants for RVD as he gets back to his feet. RVD rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. RVD picks Burke up and puts him in a front face lock, then hits some right hands to his ribs. RVD then gets Burke up in a suplex position, and drops him rib first across the crowd barrier. RVD then climbs up on the apron, poses to the crowd, then comes off with a spinning leg drop across the back of Burke. RVD slowly gets back to his feet, then picks Burke up and rolls him into the ring. RVD rolls in, then tags in Raven. Raven gets into the ring , picks up Burke, then takes him down with a Russian leg sweep. Raven makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Burke. Raven picks Burke up, but Burke surprises Raven with a jawbreaker. Burke then runs over to his corner and tags in Test. Test climbs into the ring, but then gets met with two quick jabs from Raven, before being taken down with a discus clothesline. Raven makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Test. Raven picks Test up, but Test rakes Raven’s eyes. Test then backs into the ropes, bounces off them and takes Raven down with a clothesline.

Test makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Raven. Test kicks away at Raven as he tries to get back to his feet. Raven gets up and Test grabs him by the hair, drags him to the corner, and slams him face first into the top turnbuckle. Test the starts to kick away at the mid-section of Raven. 1…2…3. Test tags in CM Punk. Punk jumps into the ring, then starts to kick Raven in the mid-section himself. 1…2…3…4. Punk snapmares Raven out of the corner, then hits him with a dropkick to the back. Punk makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Raven. Punk goes over to the corner and tags Test back in. Test comes into the ring and picks Raven up by the hair, then takes him down with a scoop slam. Test makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Raven. Test picks Raven up, then puts him in a front face lock. Test drags Raven over to the corner, then tags in Burke. Burke comes into the ring and hits a right had to the ribs of Raven. Burke then hits three quick right hands to the mid-section of Raven, then takes him down with a quick uppercut. Burke taunts the crowd as Raven slowly gets back to his feet. Raven gets up and Burke kicks him hard in the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Burke then immediately picks Raven up, twists his arm, then takes Raven down with a back suplex. Burke makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Raven. Burke goes over to his corner and tags Punk back in. Punk gets into the ring, then kicks away at Raven. Raven gets back to his feet, and Punk kicks him in the mid-section, then puts him in a double underhook, and turns it into a backbreaker. Punk makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Raven. Punk goes over to the corner, and tags in Test, who gets in the ring, then backs away from Raven and waits for him to get up. Raven gets back to his feet and Test goes for the Running Big Boot, but Raven ducks it, then takes Test down with a superkick. Raven starts to crawl to his corner, and Test crawls after him, trying to stop him. Raven then gets to his feet and makes the tag to Lashley.

Lashley comes into the ring as Test gets up and knocks him straight back down with a clothesline. Lashley then charges into the corner and knocks Punk and Burke off the apron. Lashley turns back to Test as he is getting up, then Irish whips him into the corner. Lashley charges in and hits a big corner clothesline on Test. Lashley then Irish whips Test to the opposite corner and hits another corner clothesline. Test stumbles out of the corner, and Lashley grabs him around the waist, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Lashley makes the cover, 1…2.. Punk breaks it up. RVD comes into the ring and hits some right hands on Punk, then throws him out to the floor. RVD follows, and Raven makes his way over to Punk as well. Lashley gets back to his feet, then gets ready for the Spear. Test starts get up, and Lashley goes to charge, but Burke trips him from the outside. Burke slides into the ring, then when Lashley gets up, Burke charges at him and takes him down with an STO.

Burke retreats back to his corner, and Test walks over and makes the tag. Burke gets into the ring and runs over to Lashley. Burke makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Lashley. Burke drags Lashley over closer to the corner, then picks him up. Burke scoop slams Lashley in the corner, then moves back to the opposite corner with an arrogant smile on his face. Burke then charges towards Lashley, handstands on the ropes in the corner, then comes down with an elbow drop to Lashley. Burke makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lashley. Burke walks over to the corner, then tags in Punk. Punk slowly gets in the ring and walks over to Lashley. Punk Irish whips Lashley into the corner, then charges in. Punk connects with a knee lift to the jaw of Lashley, then grabs him around the head. Punk charges out of the corner and takes Lashley down with a bulldog. Punk makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Lashley. Punk mounts Lashley, then starts to hit right hands to his head. 1…2…3…4. Punk gets off Lashley, then goes over to the corner and tags in Test. Test climbs into the ring and starts to stomp on Lashley viciously. Test keeps going, continuing to stomp on the mid-section of Lashley. Test then stops and picks Lashley up. Test hits a nice kick to the mid-section, then gets Lashley up on his shoulders, before hitting him with a powerslam. Test calls out to the crowd, then sets up for the Running Big Boot again. Lashley gets to his feet slowly, and Test goes for it, but Lashley also ducks. Test turns around and Lashley hits him with a quick series of right hands to the face. Test comes back with a knee to the mid-section, then takes Lashley down with a clothesline. Test goes over to his corner and tags in Punk, who waits on the apron for Lashley to get up. Lashley gets to his feet and Punk springboards in, but Lashley catches him in mid air. Lashley then hoists Punk up onto his shoulders, and hits Punk with a Running Powerslam.

Lashley and Punk slowly make their way over to their respective corners. Punk tags in Test, and Lashley tags in RVD. RVD goes up to the top rope, and Test charges in but RVD floors him with a karate kick. RVD picks Test up, then Irish whips him into the corner. RVD charges in and hits a running shoulder block to the mid-section. RVD hits a couple more shoulder blocks, then backflips and hits a final one to the mid-section of Test. RVD Irish whips Test to the opposite corner, then charges in and hits a running spin kick in the corner. Raven charges across the ring and knocks Burke off the apron, then follows him out to the floor and starts brawling with him. Meanwhile, Test has fallen near the middle of the ring. RVD runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits Test with rolling thunder. RVD makes the cover, 1…2.. Punk breaks it up. Raven comes in the ring and gets Punk from behind with a Russian legsweep. Burke then comes in behind Raven and nails him with a German suplex. Burke turns around and Lashley charges at him and hits him with a Spear. Lashley turns around and Test nails him with a Running Big Boot. Test then measures RVD, waiting for him to turn around. RVD turns around and Test charges at him, but RVD catches him with a spin kick. RVD then goes up to the top rope, and comes off with a 5 Star Frog Splash. RVD makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here are your winners, Rob Van Dam, Raven and Bobby Lashley.”

RVD celebrates in the ring as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't want to do a full review because I'll basically be saying the same thing over because all the matches and promos were good.

BM - I was a fan of Londrick vs the Briscoes. It's a match I've wanted to see in real life for a long time, and it was a real good read. The match flowed really well, and it had some pretty nice spots. Great match.

WM - None

BP - Morrison/Dykstra/Punk interview. It got so much over, the reasons from last week, what's happening this week, and the plans for next PPV. They gel pretty well together as a team, and I like what you do with them.

WP - The Briscoes and Londrick. It came across as a little generic and London and Kendrick looked a little too face, and the Briscoes didn't man up. The Briscoes really can't speak proper English as good as you made them sound.

AC - ANother good show, and things are shaping up good for Dawning of an Era. You used a good mix of heel and face tactics mixed with good and dirty finishes. I'll check out what you have next.

Evil Austin

Good show, ... Keep up the good work, Ill try and read the next one if i am not busy doing part 2 of my WAW ppv...

Anyway here is my review as promised.

BM - Main Event, By far. Not that others were not good just this was A LOT better IMO, Great ending and good show.
WM - Womens Good match but I just don't get into that sort of matches sorry.
WP - Probably L&K and Briscoes, not that they were not in character just couldn't picture them saying what they did and was the worst of the night. imo,
BP - Paul Heyman and Eric Bishoff were quite good.... Best of the night

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ lol! They are the commentators

Best Match: All matches were great man but for me the best one is the Six Man Tag. You've managed to feature all six men who will be on the Six Pack Challenge at Dawning of an Era.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Big Time Interview

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: It's a great show once again, all of your matches were really great but I think the promos need some improvements. Will the PPV be next, I can't wait for it and I hope CM Punk will win the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.