EGO: Extreme Grappling Organization

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

EGO.png

ROSTER
Beth Phoenix
W-L: 1-0
Debut: April 2008
Titles Held: None
Finisher(s): Fisherman Buster

Bobby Lashley
Finisher(s): Dominator, Running Powerslam, Spear

Brian Kendrick
W-L: 0-0
Debut:
Finisher(s): Sliced Bread #2

CM Punk
Finisher(s): Go To Sleep, Pepsi Plunge, Anaconda Vice

Elijah Burke
Finisher(s): Elijah Express, Elijah Experience

Gregory Helms
W-L: 2-0
Finisher(s): Nightmare on Helm Street, Shining Wizard

Jamie Noble
W-L: 0-2
Finisher(s): Tiger Bomb, Gutbuster

Jay Briscoe
Debut:
Finisher(s): J-Driller

Jimmy Yang
W-L:
Debut:
Finisher(s): Yang Time, Moonsault

John Morrison
W-L: 0-2
Finisher(s): Corkscrew Neckbreaker, Superkick

JTG
Debut:
Finisher(s): Flipping Neckbreaker

Kenny Dykstra
W-L: 0-1
Finisher(s): Top Rope Leg Drop

Lance Cade
Debut:
Finisher(s): Sit Out Spinebuster

Lita
Debut:
Finisher(s): Swinging DDT, Moonsault, Twist of Fate

Mark Jindrak
Finisher(s): Mark of Excellence

Mark Briscoe
Debut:
Finisher(s): Cut-Throat Driver

Matt Bentley
Debut:
Finisher(s): Superkick

Melina
Finisher(s): Melina Makeover

Mickie James
Finisher(s): Mick Kick, Stratusfaction, Tornado DDT

Molly Holly
Finisher(s): Molly Go Round

Monty Brown
Finisher(s): Pounce

Muhammad Hassan
Debut:
Finisher(s): Inverted STO, Camel Clutch

Orlando Jordan
Finisher(s): Miami Hangover

Paul London
Debut:
Finisher(s): 450 Splash

Raven
Finisher(s): Raven Effect

Rene Dupree
Debut:
Finisher(s): Dupree Bomb

Rickey Reyes
Debut:
Finisher(s): Dragon Sleeper

Rikishi
Finisher(s): BANZAI Drop

Rob Van Dam
Finisher(s): Five Star Frog Splash

Sabu
Debut:
Finisher(s): Atomic Arabian Facebuster

Sean O’Haire
Finisher(s): Widow Maker

Shad
Finisher(s): Samoan Drop

Shannon Moore
Debut:
Finisher(s): Mooregasm

Sylvain Grenier
Debut:
Finisher(s): Quebec-Cutter

Tajiri
Debut:
Finisher(s): Buzzsaw Kick

Test
Finisher(s): Running Big Boot

Trish Stratus
Finisher(s): Stratusfaction, Chick Kick

Blue=Face, Red=Heel

Backstory: Part 1​

Mr Vincent Kennedy McMahon has been told by US government officials that the investigation into the WWE and its conditions have concluded. McMahon has been informed that he will be taken to court amid accusations of dealing steroids to his workers and putting them through extremely poor work conditions.

With WWE seemingly struggling, a man by the name of Kyle Reynolds has decided to open up his own wrestling promotion, which will be called the Extreme Grappling Organization. Reynolds has found himself some financial backing, and a weekly television deal. Reynolds has immediately started to sign wrestlers. The following wrestlers have confirmed to have signed:
Rob Van Dam
Test
Mark Jindrak
Monty Brown
Orlando Jordan
Rene Dupree
Sylvain Grenier
Lita
Trish Stratus
Molly Holly

Evil Austin

looks really good, a good small roster hopefully you can sign some more and knowing you this will be a big hit in no time. Ill have a look at more of this when more gets posted, Also in a few days my WAW ppv will be up, feel free to drop a review when it is...

All the best DX :)

Backstory: Part 2​

Vincent McMahon has officially passed the World Wrestling Entertainment on to his son, Shane McMahon, as the controversy surrounding the WWE goes on. Shane had the following to say at a press conference:
This is a new time for the World Wrestling Entertainment. We have to get past this controversy that has engulfed our organization. This is a new era. And as such, the World Wrestling Entertainment will under go some huge changes.

Firstly, allow me to officially announce that the brand extension is over. Every World Wrestling Entertainment superstar will be under the same banner.

World Wrestling Entertainment will have two weekly shows. With the ending of the brand extension ECW will no longer be apart of the World Wrestling Entertainment. Raw and SmackDown! will continue to be shown at their regular times.

And finally, the World Wrestling Entertainment will only have 40 superstars under contract to compete. Those 40 have yet to be decided. Every other superstar will be released.

Thank you.

As well as this, Kyle Reynolds has continued to sign wrestling to Extreme Grappling Organization. The following twelve wrestlers have confirmed to have signed:
Bobby Lashley
Raven
Rikishi
Sean O’Haire
Muhammad Hussan
Shad
JTG
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Matt Bentley
Rickey Reyes
Tajiri

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Pretty realistic I gots to say....Not signing guys like 'Taker and HHH, could they'd NEVER leave WWE. Signign men like Test, Raven, Jindrak ect. Guys who would sign with any company. I'm liking this, and roster is pretty good thus far. Will be viewing this more.

Backstory: Part 3​

Another press conference has been called by Shane McMahon, where he revealed the future of WWE.
I would like to thank you all for coming. We have concluded our signings and the World Wrestling Entertainment has signed the following superstars:
HHH
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker
John Cena
Batista
Randy Orton
Edge
MVP
Mr Kennedy
Umaga
Chris Jericho
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Finlay
Big Show
Carlito
Shelton Benjamin
Santino Marella
Chavo Guerrero
Snitsky
DH Smith
Rey Mysterio
Colin Delaney
Kane
Tommy Dreamer
JBL
Big Daddy V
Mark Henry
Matt Striker
The Great Khali
Cody Rhodes
Hardcore Holly
Deuce
Domino
Curt Hawkins
Zack Ryder
Rory McAllister
Robbie McAllister

The titles that will be up for grabs in the World Wrestling Entertainment will be the:
WWE Championship
Intercontinental Championship
World Tag Team Championships

We would like to wish everyone released the best in their future endeavours.

Thank you.

Evil Austin

wow that is a great roster. Can't wait for the first show, Also by the way if you can check out my WAW btb A ppv is up. :happy:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay One more part too go and this will be good. I am looking forward to it.

Backstory: Part 4​

With the releases of many WWE superstars, Extreme Grappling Organization owner Kyle Reynolds has signed the following fifteen wrestlers:
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
Sabu
John Morrison
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Kenny Dykstra
Lance Cade
Shannon Moore
Jimmy Yang
Gregory Helms
Jamie Noble
Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Melina

It has also been announced that the very first weekly show, Breakout, will be held this Wednesday.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nice Roster, without the women that was nearly my planned roster for my next BTB lol.

Qwake

Wow BKB, this looks awesome! could you put up somewhere like the full roster and titles and teams etc. ill be reviewing, p.s: check out TNE lol

John

Great backstory. also great roster. so its 1994 all over again with vince going to court. great backstory and roster. i'll be reviewing. its gonna be great, your BTB's always are.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice flowing backstory, I thought at first you've got a small roster but I was surprised that you've also signed some great guys. We can see some old and fresh feuds on it. I can't wait for your next show.

Darkness shows across the screen.

Voiceover: “Tonight is a night of new beginnings.”

Vince McMahon is shown across the screen.

Voiceover: “Sometimes fate plays a role, hands down fortune to some, but none to others.”

A shadow is shown in a ring.

Voiceover: “Tonight is the beginning of a new breed of wrestling. This is the beginning of the Extreme Grappling Organization.”

Fireworks come out at the top of the entrance ramp.

Paul Heyman: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Wednesday Night Breakout! I am Paul Heyman and I am here with my partner, Eric Bischoff!”

Eric Bischoff: “Thanks Paul, and what a night tonight promises to be. This is a new beginning in the world of professional wrestling.”

The Breakout theme plays, and Kyle Reynolds walks out to the ring.

Tony Chimel: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the owner of Extreme Grappling Organization, Kyle Reynolds.”

Kyle Reynolds: “Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to welcome you to the first ever Wednesday Night Breakout, which is the weekly show of the Extreme Grappling Organization!”

Crowd cheers.

Kyle Reynolds: “This is a big night for the world of professional wrestling. This is our big night. This is a huge opportunity for a lot of wrestlers to showcase their talents.”

Crowd cheers.

Kyle Reynolds: “And our first Pay Per View, Dawning of an Era is coming up soon. At Dawning of an Era all four championships will be decided, with four new champions crowned. And the main event for Dawning of an Era will be a Six Pack Challenge for the EGO Championship. To decide the six men that will be in the Six Pack Challenge we will have qualifiers over the next three weeks. Now let’s get this show started.”

Kyle Reynolds leaves the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Reynolds just made a big announcement in relation to who will be the first EGO Champion.”

Eric Bischoff: “I remember when I was running a certain company I was making big announcements all of the time.”

Mark Jindrak vs Elijah Burke​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier.”

Mark Jindrak walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing 305 lbs, Mark Jindrak.”

Elijah Burke poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing 225 lbs, Elijah Burke.”

Jindrak and Burke stare each other down, as they prepare to lock up. Both men grab each others hands, then push together, with Jindrak overpowering Burke, then grabbing Burke in a side headlock. Burke backs back to the corner, and Jindrak is forced to break the hold. Jindrak moves back to the middle of the ring, and Burke follows slowly. Both men lock up again, and Burke takes a side headlock this time. Jindrak pushes Burke off, Burke bounces off the ropes and gets taken down with a shoulder tackle from Jindrak. Jindrak bounces off the ropes, Burke drops down, Jindrak goes over and bounces off the opposite ropes and ducks a Burke clothesline. Burke turns around and Jindrak takes him down to the mat with a dropkick. Jindrak makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Burke. Burke gets back to his feet and Jindrak grabs a side headlock on him. Jindrak takes Burke over with a headlock takedown, then keeps him grounded with the headlock. Both Burke’s shoulders slip to the mat, 1…2. kick out by Burke. Burke grabs a legscissors around the throat of Jindrak, but Jindrak springs back to his feet. Burke gets up and both men face off yet again.

Paul Heyman: “No man seemingly getting a clear advantage yet.”

Burke pokes Jindrak in the eye suddenly, then hits him with a jawbreaker. Jindrak is struggling and Burke backs him into the corner with right hands to the skull. Jindrak is kneeling in the corner, and Burke picks him up, then attempts an Irish whip, but Jindrak reverses and sends Burke over to the corner. Jindrak then charges in and looks for a corner spear, but Burke sidesteps and Jindrak goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Burke pulls Jindrak out by the tights, then rolls him up, 1…2. kick out by Jindrak. Jindrak starts to get back to his feet and Burke kicks away at him as he does. Jindrak gets up and Burke hits him with a kick to the mid-section, then puts Jindrak in a front face lock. Burke takes Jindrak over with a suplex, then makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jindrak. Burke grabs Jindrak around the skull, then drags him over and drapes Jindrak’s body throat first across the second rope. Burke bounces off the opposite ropes, charges at Jindrak, then jumps into the back of Jindrak’s neck. Burke smiles cockily at the crowd as Jindrak falls to the mat. Burke makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jindrak. Burke mounts Jindrak, then hits him with right hands to the skull. The referee counts, and Burke breaks on four. Burke makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jindrak. Jindrak gets to his feet and Burke waits for him, then drills him with a back suplex. Burke makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Jindrak. Burke pulls Jindrak back up by the head, then applies an abdominal stretch to him. Burke cranks on it, and Jindrak tries to fight out of it. Burke reaches an arm back, then uses the ropes for leverage, causing the pressure to become more intense. The referee runs around and checks on Burke, but Burke takes his arm off the ropes. The referee moves back around, and Burke puts him arm on the top rope again. Jindrak starts to cry out in pain, so the referee moves around and sees Burke’s hand on the top rope. The referee calls for Burke to break the hold. Burke slowly lets go, then walks arrogantly around Jindrak on the mat. Jindrak slowly gets to his feet, and Burke grabs him, then Irish whips him. Jindrak holds onto the ropes, and Burke goes for a dropkick and crashes to the mat. Burke slowly gets back to his feet, and Jindrak charges at him, then takes him down with a flying clothesline.

Paul Heyman: “That there was a timely move from Mark Jindrak.”

Eric Bischoff: “I don’t think that Jindrak has the strength to get back in this match though. It has been Burke the whole time.”

Both men slowly get to their feet, and Elijah goes for a left hand, but Jindrak blocks, then takes Elijah down with a left hook. Elijah gets back to his feet and Jindrak takes him down with a scoop slam. Elijah gets back to his feet and Jindrak pushes him back against the ropes, then Irish whips Burke. Burke bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down with a sidewalk slam from Jindrak. Jindrak makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Burke. Jindrak picks Burke up and hits Burke with a chop that knocks him back to the corner. Jindrak gets up on the second rope, then hits ten right hands to the skull of Burke. Jindrak gets down, and Burke stumbles out of the corner. Jindrak Irish whips Burke, Burke bounces off the ropes, then sees that Jindrak is premeditating a back body drop, and hits him with a kick to the chest. Burke backs against the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Jindrak down with an STO. Burke picks Jindrak up, scoops him up, carries him over to the corner, then slams him down. Burke goes back to the opposite corner, runs at Jindrak, handstands on the corner ropes, then comes down with a twisting elbow drop to Jindrak. Burke makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Jindrak. Burke goes back to the opposite corner, pulls his kneepads down, then waits for Jindrak to get up. Jindrak gets up and Burke runs in and goes for the Elijah Express, but Jindrak dodges and moves to the middle of the ring. Burke hits his knees on the turnbuckle, then turns to Jindrak and gets taken down with a back body drop. Jindrak calls for the Mark of Excellence, then waits for Burke to get to his feet. Burke gets up and Jindrak goes for the Mark of Excellence, but Burke counters with elbows to the skull. Burke goes behind Jindrak, pushes him chest first into the turnbuckle, then charges in and hits the Elijah Express. Burke makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Elijah Burke.”

Paul Heyman: “Elijah Burke is the first man to officially qualify for the Six Pack Challenge.”

Eric Bischoff: “And I am not surprised in the least. We all know that Elijah Burke is the future of this business.”

Paul Heyman: “We have one more qualifier tonight, and that will be our main event. It will be CM Punk taking on John Morrison.”

Eric Bischoff: “I can’t wait for that match.”

Ad break.

Krystal is shown standing backstage.

Krystal: “Please welcome my guest, Lance Cade.”

Crowd boos.

Krystal: “Lance, how do you think your prospects are in EGO?”

Lance Cade: “Krystal, my prospects in EGO are great. You see, back when I was in the WWE I was a champion. So why would I not be a champion here. This is a step down for me. I will have no trouble winning matches, and holding titles here in EGO. And that is because …”

John Morrison walks into the camera view.

John Morrison: “Lance, I have an offer you may just be interested in. Get that camera out of my face.”

Morrison pushes the cameraman over.

Paul Heyman: “I wonder what that was about.”

Eric Bischoff: “I am sure it was something important. After all, John Morrison is the guru of greatness.”

Mistico vs Jamie Noble​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

Mistico poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Mexico City, weighing 170 lbs, Mistico.”

Jamie Noble poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, slides in the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Hanover, West Virginia, weighing 170 lbs, Jamie Noble.”

Mistico and Noble circle around the ring, then lock up. Noble gets the advantage, and he starts to push Mistico back to the corner. Mistico turns it around, and Noble is in the corner. The referee calls for a clean break, and Mistico gives it. Mistico moves back into the middle of the ring, and Noble follows. Both men lock up again, and Noble hits a knee to the mid-section of Mistico. Noble then applies a side headlock. Mistico pushes Noble off, and Noble bounces off the ropes, then takes Mistico down with a shoulder tackle. Noble looks down at Mistico, bounces off the ropes, Mistico drops down, Noble goes over, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by a Mistico arm drag. Mistico charges at Noble and goes for a headscissors takedown, but Noble catches him in midair. Mistico then reverses it into an arm drag, and takes Noble down. Noble gets up and charges at Mistico, who takes Noble down with an arm drag, then applies an armbreaker. Noble quickly pulls himself to the ropes, and Mistico is forced to break the hold. Mistico gets up, as does Noble and Mistico hits him with a hard chop across the chest of Noble. Mistico attempts an Irish whip on Noble, but Noble reverses it and sends Mistico into the corner. Noble charges in at Mistico, but Mistico back body drops Noble onto the apron. Noble goes for a right forearm to Mistico, but Mistico blocks, then knocks Noble off the apron with a dropkick. Mistico runs back, bounces off the ropes, runs towards Noble as Noble starts to get up, then comes over the top rope onto Noble with a twisting cross body.

Paul Heyman: “What a move from Mistico!”

Eric Bischoff: “I have to admit, that was pretty damn impressive!”

The crowd applauds Mistico, as he picks Noble up slowly. Noble then quickly rakes Mistico’s eyes, then rams him back first into the apron. Noble grabs Mistico by the mask, then Irish whips Mistico into the steel stairs. Noble rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count at seven, then walks over to Mistico, picks him up by the mask, and slams Mistico’s head down into the steel steps. Noble then rolls Mistico into the ring, and climbs in himself. Noble makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mistico. Noble picks Mistico up, then scoop slams him back down. Noble bounces off the ropes, then drops an elbow across the chest of Mistico. Noble gets up and poses to the crowd as they boo. Noble then rubs his boot on the face of Mistico, as Mistico clutches to his mask. The referee counts and Noble breaks at four. Noble picks Mistico up, then puts him in a front face lock and takes him over with a suplex. Noble makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Mistico. Noble mounts Mistico, then hits him with right hands to the skull. The referee counts, and Noble breaks on four. Noble picks Mistico up by the mask, then drags him over to the corner and slams his head down into the turnbuckle. Noble pushes Mistico’s back to the corner, then hits some kicks to the mid-section of Mistico. Noble then starts to choke Mistico with his boot. Noble breaks at four, then snapmares Mistico out of the corner. Noble applies a rear chin lock on Mistico, and Mistico motions to the crowd to support him. Mistico starts to get to his feet, then hits some reverse elbows to the mid-section of Noble. Mistico goes to run off, but Noble pulls him to the mat by the mask. Noble makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mistico. Noble picks Mistico up, then gets him up in a fireman’s carry to go for the Gutbuster, but Mistico slips out the back, then hits some kicks to the hamstring of Noble. Noble hits a kick to the mid-section of Mistico. Noble bounces off the ropes, but then gets caught with a leg lariat to the face. Both men fall to the mat.

Paul Heyman: “Smart move by Mistico!”

Both men slowly get up, and Noble hits a chop to the chest of Mistico. Mistico fires back with a chop of his own. Noble hits another chop on Mistico, and Mistico fires back with three of his own. Mistico then takes Noble down with a hurrancanrana. Noble gets up slowly in the corner, and Mistico runs in, then takes Noble over with a monkey flip. Mistico runs towards the ropes, then hits a springboard moonsault on Noble. Mistico makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Noble. Mistico waits for Noble to get up. Noble gets to his feet and Mistico runs towards the ropes, then goes for a springboard cross body, but Noble ducks and Mistico crashes to the mat. Noble picks Mistico up, double underhooks him, then hits Mistico with the Tiger Bomb. Noble makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Mistico. Noble picks Mistico up, and gets him up in a fireman’s carry, but Mistico slips out the back. Mistico bounces off the ropes, then takes Noble down with La Mistica. Noble is crying out in pain, as the pressure on his left arm is unbearable. Noble taps out.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by submission, Mistico.”

The camera goes to the back where it is following John Morrison. Morrison knocks on a locker room door that says Kenny Dykstra on it.

Kenny Dykstra: “Who is it?”

John Morrison: “It’s John Morrison. I have an offer for you.”

Kenny Dykstra: “OK, come in.”

Morrison closes the door behind him.

Paul Heyman: “I wonder what John Morrison is doing now.”

Ad break.

Cryme Tyme vs La Resistance​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Cryme Tyme walk down the ramp, high fiving the fans, then climb in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing a combined weight of 530 lbs, JTG and Shad, Cryme Tyme.”

La Resistance walk down the ramp waving the French flag, then get in the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Their opponents, from Paris, France, weighing a combined weight of 499 lbs, Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier, La Resistance.”

JTG and Sylvain start off in the ring. They lock up, and Sylvain takes a side headlock. JTG pushes Sylvain off, and Sylvain bounces off the ropes, then takes JTG down with a shoulder tackle. Sylvain bounces off the ropes, JTG drops down, Sylvain goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes and gets taken down with an arm drag from JTG. JTG twists Sylvain’s arm around, then takes him over to the corner and tags in Shad. Shad climbs in the ring, then hits a kick to the mid-section of Sylvain. Shad then scoop slams Sylvain, bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop across the chest of Sylvain. Shad makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Sylvain. Shad picks Sylvain up, then pushes him back into the corner and hits some kicks to the mid-section of Sylvain. Shad attempts to Irish whip Sylvain to the opposite corner, but Sylvain reverses and sends Shad over. Sylvain charges in, but Shad gets a boot up that hits Sylvain in the face. Shad then grabs a front face lock on Sylvain, drags him over to the corner and tags in JTG. JTG jumps into the ring, then hits a right hand to the ribs of Sylvain. JTG puts Sylvain in a front face lock, then calls for a suplex, but Sylvain rams JTG back first into the corner, then allows Dupree to make the blind tag in.

Paul Heyman: “What a timely tag for La Resistance!”

Eric Bischoff: “I’m sure they had it planned all along Paul.”

Dupree comes into the ring and knocks JTG down to the mat by hammering him in the back. JTG slowly starts to get to his feet and Dupree kicks him in the side as he does. JTG finally gets to his feet and Dupree kicks him in the mid-section, then puts JTG in a front face lock and takes him over with a suplex. Dupree makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by JTG. Dupree walks over and tags in Sylvain. Sylvain comes into the ring and stomps on JTG as JTG gets to his feet. Sylvain then scoop slams JTG down to the mat. Sylvain makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by JTG. Sylvain picks JTG up, then hits him with a chop across the chest. JTG staggers back to the corner, and Sylvain starts to hit him with some kicks to the mid-section. Sylvain then tags in Dupree. Dupree comes in and then starts to kick away at the mid-section of JTG himself. Dupree moves back closer to the middle of the ring, and JTG goes for a right hand, but Dupree ducks then nails him with a back suplex. Dupree makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by JTG. Dupree walks over to the corner and tags in Sylvain. Sylvain comes in, then mounts JTG and hits him with right hands to the skull. The referee counts, and Sylvain breaks at four. Sylvain makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by JTG. Sylvain tags in Dupree, who comes in the ring arrogantly, then calls for a powerbomb. Dupree picks JTG in the mid-section, then gets him up for a powerbomb, but JTG slips out the back. Dupree turns around and JTG hits him with a neckbreaker. Both men are down on the mat.

Paul Heyman: “Both men will be looking for the tag here.”

Both men crawl to their corners and make the tags. Shad and Sylvain run in, and Shad takes Sylvain down with a shoulder tackle. Sylvain gets up and Shad gets Sylvain up on his shoulders, then hits him with snake eyes. Sylvain stumbles out of the corner, and Shad hits him with a sidewalk slam. Shad makes the cover, 1…2.. Dupree breaks up the pin. Dupree picks up Shad, then attempts to Irish whip Shad, but Shad reverses and sends Dupree over. Dupree bounces off the ropes, then gets hit with a big boot from Shad. Shad poses to the crowd, then turns around and Sylvain hits him with a kick to the mid-section, then puts him in a front face lock and takes him down with a DDT. Sylvain makes the cover, 1…2.. JTG breaks up the pin. Dupree is then picking himself up on the ropes, and JTG charges at him, then clotheslines Dupree over the top rope onto the floor. Sylvain charges at JTG, but JTG sends him to the mat with a dropkick to the knees of Sylvain. Shad gets up, then as Sylvain gets up, Shad gets him up on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. JTG bounces off the ropes and Cryme Tyme hits the G9 on Sylvain. Shad makes the cover, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here are your winners, Cryme Tyme.”

Paul Heyman: “Cryme Tyme looking extremely impressive.”

Eric Bischoff: “You like them Paul because they are nothing but thugs.”

Paul Heyman: “We now head backstage to Maria.”

Maria is shown standing backstage.

Maria: “Thanks Paul. My guest at this time is the man who has qualified for the Six Pack Challenge. Elijah Burke!”

Crowd boos.

Maria: “Elijah, how do you feel being the first man qualified for the Six Pack Challenge?”

Elijah Burke: “How do you think I feel Maria? The way I look at it is that it shows my talent. I am then new breed of this business. So it is only fitting that I should be the first man to qualify for the Six Pack Challenge.”

Maria: “Are you confident heading into the Six Pack Challenge?”

Elijah Burke: “Well I don’t even know who my opponents will be yet. But that does not matter. After Dawning of an Era, I will be the EGO Champion. It doesn’t matter who I have to go through as I am the new breed of this business, the new standard has been set by me. So I look forward to Dawning of an Era.”

Ad break.

Trish Stratus and Lita vs Melina and Molly Holly​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for one fall.”

Trish Stratus poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, then poses in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Trish Stratus.”

Lita dances at the top of the ramp, then walks down to the ring, slides into it, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Her partner, from Cameron, North Carolina, Lita.”

Melina poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, does the splits on the ring apron, then poses in the ring.

Tony Chimel: “Their opponents, first, from Hollywood, California, Melina.”

Molly Holly walks down to the ring, climbs into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Her partner, from Forrest Lake, Minnesota, Molly Holly.”

Melina and Trish Stratus start off in the ring. They lock up, and Trish takes a side headlock on Melina, then takes her over with a headlock takedown. Melina gets a headscissors on Stratus, and Stratus springs out of it. Both women get back to their feet, and Melina takes Stratus down with a headlock takedown of her own, but Stratus also counters with headscissors. Melina springs out, and both women get to their feet. Melina then hits Stratus with a kick to the mid-section, and grabs her with a side headlock. Stratus pushes Melina off, and Melina bounces off the ropes, then takes Stratus down with a shoulder tackle. Melina looks down at Stratus smugly, then bounces off the ropes. Stratus drops down, Melina goes over her, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by a Thesz press from Stratus. Stratus hits right forearms to the face of Melina, then rolls off her. Both women make tags, and Lita and Molly Holly come into the ring. Lita and Molly start to mouth off to one another, but Molly suddenly hits a right forearm. Lita fights back with three quick right forearms of her own, then snapmares Molly. Lita bounces off the ropes, then hits a low dropkick to the face of Molly. Lita makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Molly. Molly gets to her feet, and Lita grabs her by the arm, twists it, then walks over and makes the tag to Stratus. Stratus comes in and hits a forearm to the face of Molly. Stratus grabs Molly by the hair, then takes her over to a neutral corner and slams her head into a turnbuckle. Stratus motions to the crowd to be quiet, then hits Molly with a chop. Stratus then hits another chop on Molly. Stratus licks her hand, then hits another chop on Molly. Stratus Irish whips Molly to the opposite corner, then charges in and goes for a corner spear, but Molly dodges and Stratus goes shoulder first into the ringpost.

Paul Heyman: “That has got to have done some damage to the shoulder of Stratus there.”

Molly stumbles over to her corner and tags in Melina. Melina comes in and drags Stratus out of the corner, then hits her with a kick to the mid-section, and throws her to the mat by the hair. Melina makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Stratus. Melina lays Stratus out flat on the mat, then stomps on her shoulder. Melina picks Stratus up by the hair, then throws her shoulder first into the ringpost again. Melina poses to the crowd as Stratus falls to the mat, then walks over and tags in Molly. Molly comes in the ring, picks Stratus up by the hair, then twists Stratus’ arm and takes her down with a falling arm breaker. Molly makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Stratus. Molly mounts Trish, then starts to hit her with right hands to the head. Molly breaks when the referee’s count gets to four, then drags Stratus to the corner by her arms, and tags in Melina. Melina comes in the ring, picks Stratus up by the hair, then puts one arm of Stratus in a hammer lock, and hits her with a scoop slam. Melina makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Stratus. Melina grabs the arm of Stratus, and then applies a cross armbreaker. Stratus cries out in pain, as her shoulder is obviously hurting. Lita gets the crowd behind Stratus, and Stratus begins to pull herself closer to the ropes. Stratus gets to the bottom rope, and the referee calls for the break, but Melina won’t let go of the hold. The referee counts, and Melina finally lets go on four. Melina then tags in Molly, who goes up to the top rope, and waits for Stratus to get to her feet. Stratus gets up and Molly goes for a missile dropkick, but Stratus drops down, and Molly crashes and burns.

Paul Heyman: “What an intelligent move by Trish!”

Both women slowly crawl over to their corners and makes the tags. Lita goes to the top rope, and Melina charges at her, but Lita comes off and hits Melina with a hurrancanrana. Melina gets to her feet and Lita hits her with a Russian legsweep. Molly gets to her feet and stumbles over and Lita kicks her in the mid-section, then takes her over with a snap suplex. Lita kips up, sees that Melina is getting to her feet, turns her attention to Melina, kicks her in the mid-section and hits Melina with an Extreme Twist of Fate. Lita goes to the top rope, then goes for a Moonsault on Melina, but Melina gets her knees up to hit Lita in the mid-section. Stratus gets up, kicks Melina in the mid-section, then goes for Stratusfaction, but Melina reverses by throwing Stratus over the top rope out to the floor. Melina turns around and Lita goes for a clothesline, but Melina ducks then rolls Lita up and pulls the tights, 1…2…3.

Tony Chimel: “Here are your winners, Melina and Molly Holly.”

Paul Heyman: “Melina gets the win through cheating.”

Eric Bischoff: “Hey, as I believe, it doesn’t matter how you get the win, as long as you win.”

Paul Heyman: “We now head backstage with Krystal.”

Krystal is shown standing backstage.

Krystal: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, CM Punk.”

Crowd cheers.

Krystal: “CM Punk, tonight you have the opportunity to qualify for the Six Pack Challenge. What are your thoughts on this?”

CM Punk: “I can’t wait Krystal. Tonight, I get a great opportunity. An opportunity to go onto Dawning of an Era with a chance of becoming the first EGO Champion. I’m not going to lie to you Krystal, I am nervous. But I am excited at the same time. This is the beginning of something great right here tonight. This is the beginning of the era of CM Punk.”

Krystal: “How do you feel about your opponent, John Morrison?”

CM Punk: “Me and Morrison have met multiple times, and it has always been for high stakes. Last time we met, I came out victorious. And tonight, I don’t plan on it ending any other way.”

Ad break.

CM Punk vs John Morrison​

Tony Chimel: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Six Pack Challenge Qualifier.”

CM Punk poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222 lbs, CM Punk.”

John Morrison poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, gets into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Tony Chimel: “His opponent, from Hollywood, California, weighing 219 lbs, John Morrison.”

Punk and Morrison circle around the ring slowly, before both men move in. They then lock up. Neither man is getting a huge advantage, but CM Punk then grabs the arm of Morrison and twists it around. Morrison comes back with a knee to the mid-section, then a side headlock on Punk. Punk pushes Morrison off and Morrison bounces off the ropes and takes Punk down with a shoulder tackle. Morrison poses to the crowd, and Punk rolls him up, 1…2. kick out by Morrison. Both men get up and Punk grabs a side headlock on Morrison. Punk takes Morrison down with a headlock takedown. Morrison’s shoulders are down on the mat, 1…2. kick out by Morrison. Morrison starts to fight back, but then both shoulders fall to the mat, 1…2. kick out by Morrison. Morrison slowly fights back to his feet, then pushes Punk off. Punk bounces off the ropes, then takes Morrison down with a shoulder tackle. Punk bounces off the ropes, Morrison drops down, Punk goes over, bounces off the opposite ropes, blocks a Morrison hip toss attempt, then turns it into a hip toss of his own. Punk makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Morrison. Punk picks Morrison up, then goes for a right hand, but Morrison ducks, then pokes Punk in the eye.

Paul Heyman: “Morrison blatantly breaking the rules there.”

Morrison then takes Punk down to the mat with an enzuiguri. Morrison poses to the crowd as the crowd boo him ferociously. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Punk. Morrison picks Punk up and hits him with a European uppercut. Punk staggers backwards and Morrison hits him with another European uppercut that knocks him back into the corner. Morrison then hits two more European uppercuts in the corner that has Punk down on his knees. Morrison then puts his boot across the throat of Punk, and chokes him in the corner. Morrison breaks on the referee’s count of four, then picks Punk up by the hair. Morrison scoops Punk up, walks over to the centre of the ring, then slams him down. Morrison bounces off the ropes, then hits Punk with a leg drop. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2. kick out by Punk. Morrison kicks away at Punk as Punk gets back to his feet. Punk gets up and Morrison hits him with a forearm to the head. Morrison hits another forearm to the head of Punk, then Irish whips Punk into the corner. Morrison charges in and hits Punk with a running knee to the mid-section. Morrison snapmares Punk, then puts a chinlock on him. Punk starts to get the crowd behind him, then gets to his feet and hits a reverse elbow to the mid-section of Morrison, but Morrison comes back with a knee to the mid-section. Morrison then bounces off the ropes, but gets caught with a leg lariat from Punk.

Paul Heyman: “Where did CM Punk get that from?”

Both men slowly get to their feet and Punk hits Morrison with a forearm to the head. Morrison comes back with a forearm of his own, but Punk quickly fires back. Morrison fires back again, but Punk hits three of his own, then Irish whips Morrison into the corner. Punk charges in, hits a knee lift to the jaw, then comes out of the corner with a bulldog. Punk makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Morrison. Punk waits for Morrison to get back to his feet. Morrison gets up and Punk gets him in a fireman’s carry, trying to set up for the Go To Sleep, but Morrison slips out the back and falls back against the ropes. Punk charges at him, but Morrison catches him with a back body drop. Punk lands on the apron, but Morrison slowly moves away from the ropes, thinking Punk fell to the floor. Morrison turns around and Punk goes for a springboard clothesline, but Morrison counters with a dropkick to Punk in midair.

Paul Heyman: “Who would have thought Morrison would do something like that?”

Morrison makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Punk. Morrison picks Punk up by the hair, then hits him with a backbreaker. Morrison poses to the crowd, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Punk. Morrison mounts Punk and starts to hit him with forearms to the head. Morrison gets off after about ten forearm shots, then makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Punk. Morrison puts Punk in a front face lock, then hits him with a slingshot suplex. Morrison pulls Punk closer to the corner, then heads up to the top rope. Morrison goes for a corkscrew moonsault, but Punk rolls out of the way onto the apron.

Both men slowly get back to their feet, and Punk then springboards in and hits a clothesline. Punk gets back to his feet, then picks Morrison up and hits him with some kicks to the hamstring. Punk pulls Morrison’s head down, hits some knees to the head, then Irish whips Morrison. Morrison bounces off the ropes and gets caught with a back body drop from Punk. Punk waits for Morrison to get to his feet, then goes for the Go To Sleep but Morrison slips out the back, then springboards off the ropes and hits a flying kick to the head of Punk. Morrison makes the cover, 1…2.. kick out by Punk. Morrison picks Punk up, then sets up for the Corkscrew Neckbreaker, but Punk spins out of it, then takes Morrison down with a slam, then locks in the Anaconda Vice. Lance Cade and Kenny Dykstra run down to ringside, and they shout encouragement to Morrison, but Morrison has nowhere to go, and he taps out.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by submission, CM Punk.”

CM Punk celebrates on the turnbuckle as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: CM Punk/ John Morrison

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: CM Punk's one

Worst Promo: I really didn't got into Lance Cade's promo but with Morrison in it shows some point that he will help Morrison at the main event.

Additional Feedback: It's a good first show. We haven't seen some feud hypes yet but the Six Pack Challenge at your first PPV is going to be interesting. Another thing, I really can't believe Paul and Bischoff aren't fighting! lol....

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Punk vs Morrison, but the match with Mistico and Noble was action packed, a nice cruiserweight style match.

WM - None, all the matches were well written

BP - Elijah Burke's really put him over.

WP - You had some short ones, but they all served their purpose.

AC - You wrote your first show well. The promos were John Morrison offered people something makes me look forward to the next show, it could be like a Young Stars stable. The matches were good, and the promos enhanced the matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.