E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Rule #1 of the PWA: Petey no win no titulz.

I didn't start winning them until I was practically running a show by myself with BDC.

And then there was also that time I got stripped of the H/C title in RP.

And how are my RPs different from yours RRS?

In 6 months time, didn't you hold the World, HC, and Tag titles, oh and that fail of a women's title as well. I'm trying to defend you, but you act like you never did shit in the fed when Vycious was one of the primary characters.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah, I held all those belts...AFTER I was one of like three people RPing (they were all SmackDown! titles, and SmackDown! was me, BDC, and Shaun). Before that I held the WHC on a fluke after that crazy Royal Rumble, and then lost it to Ashez (should have been you, I know!) and that was it.

But anyway...yeah...shouldn't really complain. Shutting up now.

Still don't know how my RPs are different from RRS's though, unless he's talking about how many caps I DIDN'T miss...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Soooo how bout some more memories from fedding. Or some controversies... or something.

Lewb

Reaction score
Also those few times I RP'd for CM Punk right after his WWE shoot promo. I would literally just shoot on EVERYONE in the fed, what my actual opinions were most of the time, but I just passed it off as what Punk thought lol.

That happened in UCW, and he left with the UCW title. Which is what then became UWF haha

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That happened in UCW, and he left with the UCW title. Which is what then became UWF haha

Heh in our first feud, well our WrestleMania match... that happened. So yeah well before the infamous pipebomb that Punk dropped we were already doing that sorta thing. My first mania... and main event. WOOOOO

BDC

Reaction score
In 6 months time, didn't you hold the World, HC, and Tag titles, oh and that fail of a women's title as well. I'm trying to defend you, but you act like you never did shit in the fed when Vycious was one of the primary characters.

Ok, thanks for the damned insult! lol...The only fail for the women's title was that nobody had the guts or imagination to rp for a woman. Lest we forget. Hellcat vs Jacqui was FEUD OF THE YEAR!

Those were some my best chains! Too bad the rest of the division didn't take off.

Pete

Reaction score
^Those chains were fucking awesome. Shame no one was, you know, reading them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^Those chains were fucking awesome. Shame no one was, you know, reading them.

I read them because I had to grade them, and yeah, they were awesome.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I never liked the Women's Division on PWA. They were just straight up boring to me.

And are we seriously going back to the caps thing Pete? I have told you a hundred times, I have a life far more important than my internet life. So excuse me if I was too busy working, and being social and not writing so many shitty RP's. And I'm pretty sure I stated I wasn't any better, but you know, lets just forget about that little detail.

In XWE, I was the XWE Champion, I was feuding with a guy called Justin Sane, who was no where near being sane. He called himself that to be ironic. Anyways, we had an incredible match for the title at XWE's Wrestlemania called Warzone. We were in a Left For Dead match. It was basically a last man standing match. In the end, he beat me. He beat me so bad I was unconscious. So, what does he do with my lifeless body? Drags it out in the middle of nowhere and buries me in a casket six feet under. That was just how insane Justin Sane was. He went on to be the most feared Champion for quite a few months. As the people who faced him were to afraid to really face him. The match we had at Warzone was the best thing for our feud/storyline. Max Ripper was out of action for nearly a year with Justin Sane going on and off as XWE Champion. He then did a promo claiming that he was the best champion XWE ever had and that there was nobody capable of beating him. That's when I came back. We had the longest feud in XWE's history which lasted a good solid 3 years, with small feuds with other people in between. Our last match was actually his last match. The guy who controlled Justin Sane was going off to college and really wanted to focus on that, so he left. That match will always be in my mind the greatest match XWE had ever seen. After it, Sane and Ripper stood in the middle of the ring, Ripper holding the belt he had just won off of Justin Sane. They would both shake hands and hug in a mutual fashion. I haven't seen him since.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I never liked the Women's Division on PWA. They were just straight up boring to me.

And are we seriously going back to the caps thing Pete? I have told you a hundred times, I have a life far more important than my internet life. So excuse me if I was too busy working, and being social and not writing so many shitty RP's. And I'm pretty sure I stated I wasn't any better, but you know, lets just forget about that little detail.

In XWE, I was the XWE Champion, I was feuding with a guy called Justin Sane, who was no where near being sane. He called himself that to be ironic. Anyways, we had an incredible match for the title at XWE's Wrestlemania called Warzone. We were in a Left For Dead match. It was basically a last man standing match. In the end, he beat me. He beat me so bad I was unconscious. So, what does he do with my lifeless body? Drags it out in the middle of nowhere and buries me in a casket six feet under. That was just how insane Justin Sane was. He went on to be the most feared Champion for quite a few months. As the people who faced him were to afraid to really face him. The match we had at Warzone was the best thing for our feud/storyline. Max Ripper was out of action for nearly a year with Justin Sane going on and off as XWE Champion. He then did a promo claiming that he was the best champion XWE ever had and that there was nobody capable of beating him. That's when I came back. We had the longest feud in XWE's history which lasted a good solid 3 years, with small feuds with other people in between. Our last match was actually his last match. The guy who controlled Justin Sane was going off to college and really wanted to focus on that, so he left. That match will always be in my mind the greatest match XWE had ever seen. After it, Sane and Ripper stood in the middle of the ring, Ripper holding the belt he had just won off of Justin Sane. They would both shake hands and hug in a mutual fashion. I haven't seen him since.

If you actually read it, it wouldn't have bored you.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
It really depends on how the women's division is run and how the divas are controlled really. Cause there are some that just bore the shit out of me. Like really I read it and then I leave cause I have to take a shit cause it bored it right out of me :p

Mainly cause guys playing the diva characters normally play them one way... however they see them on TV so they are either ditzy, blonde, not too smart, giggly, or whatever. Jacqui is a little different but honestly not far off from the typical diva. She is more like a Lita. No real individuals cause nobody wants to really take the time to create a unique character with a very unique background.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It really depends on how the women's division is run and how the divas are controlled really. Cause there are some that just bore the shit out of me. Like really I read it and then I leave cause I have to take a shit cause it bored it right out of me :p

Mainly cause guys playing the diva characters normally play them one way... however they see them on TV so they are either ditzy, blonde, not too smart, giggly, or whatever. Jacqui is a little different but honestly not far off from the typical diva. She is more like a Lita. No real individuals cause nobody wants to really take the time to create a unique character with a very unique background.

Pete, you wanna' tell him about Ms. Weathersby? :STEEN:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh that's why my Phoenix was such a hit. She was a strong individual with a very strong and twisted mind. Bordering on the psychopathic and just lived to inflict pain and make you bleed. Even make herself bleed just for amusement. Scars were beautiful, plus there was her backstory and even how she became Phoenix in the first place. Heh... so yeah... I invested a whole lot into her and it paid off with some top notch feuds and even requests to feud against her cause it was a captivating character.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I remember when I joined ACW and I was like boy I hope this one doesn't fail.