E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So is this the famous rating system that Andy has been talking about implementing for months on end?

Cause seriously... it just sucks.

This shows just how brilliant you truly are...

That was just a simple example. You go by that alone, you have no understanding of what you're talking about.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This shows just how brilliant you truly are...

That was just a simple example. You go by that alone, you have no understanding of what you're talking about.

LOL RRS, everyone agreed that rating system sucked. There's nothing to even defend.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yes there is, instead of really hearing it out, learning about it he just poops in it's bowl of cheerios. I'm pretty sure that RP got such a rating because it was the Royal Rumble, it was obvious nobody was going to beat Pete so Nick was probably just goofing around.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So I can't say that the system is flawed because it was just a "bad example?"

What kind of excuse is that? The system should be good to go and be used for any example RP. That's what I'm saying. I mean if it is a bad example I'm going to say at the beginning... this is a bad example. But it wasn't stated. But it was a terrible example to use and display this infamous grading system.

Yes there is, instead of really hearing it out, learning about it he just poops in it's bowl of cheerios. I'm pretty sure that RP got such a rating because it was the Royal Rumble, it was obvious nobody was going to beat Pete so Nick was probably just goofing around.

Bam there goes another reason why it can be severely flawed. Since someone clearly isn't going to win lets just give it a high rating? Its clear that someone else is going to win so who cares what the rating is?

Yeah definitely not good.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I wish Troy brang his RP fed back

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
So I can't say that the system is flawed because it was just a "bad example?"

What kind of excuse is that? The system should be good to go and be used for any example RP. That's what I'm saying. I mean if it is a bad example I'm going to say at the beginning... this is a bad example. But it wasn't stated. But it was a terrible example to use and display this infamous grading system.

Bam there goes another reason why it can be severely flawed. Since someone clearly isn't going to win lets just give it a high rating? Its clear that someone else is going to win so who cares what the rating is?

Yeah definitely not good.

Woooow, you see, we weren't uptight and anal like you fine folks in ACW seem to be. We were a tight knit family. We had some good laughs, and we knew when to have fun. When it's very clear that you weren't going to win, because you dropped 20 RP's and the other guys dropped 40? Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody gave a fuck. And I kid you not, Pete dropped 40 RP's for the Royal Rumble because there was no cap...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Woooow, you see, we weren't uptight and anal like you fine folks in ACW seem to be. We were a tight knit family. We had some good laughs, and we knew when to have fun. When it's very clear that you weren't going to win, because you dropped 20 RP's and the other guys dropped 40? Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody gave a fuck. And I kid you not, Pete dropped 40 RP's for the Royal Rumble because there was no cap...

He dropped around 24, RRS. We also had what two weeks to RP? I think I got in 16, not counting the shit one.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

what are you talking about being anal.. I'm just showing you why the example of the point system used was so flawed and you attack saying we're uptight, anal and defensive while all of you were loving, caring, good laughs, and knew how to have fun?

Yeah you clearly are not in the right frame of mind.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I could have sworn it was like 40. He also had like 5 other freaking characters...

At that time you were controlling Max Ripper, Kaval, Jack Ripper, & Jaxxon Ripper. Pete had 1 character come Rumble time, that was before he even used anyone besides Vycious.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
what are you talking about being anal.. I'm just showing you why the example of the point system used was so flawed and you attack saying we're uptight, anal and defensive while all of you were loving, caring, good laughs, and knew how to have fun?

Yeah you clearly are not in the right frame of mind.

It's flawed because someone decided to not take it seriously because at the time, it didn't need to be?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
At that time you were controlling Max Ripper, Kaval, Jack Ripper, & Jaxxon Ripper. Pete had 1 character come Rumble time, that was before he even used anyone besides Vycious.

I did roughly 8 for Ripper, I think 4 for Kaval. And sweet fuck all for the other 2. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
It's flawed because someone decided to not take it seriously because at the time, it didn't need to be?

regardless of timing it was skewed. And somehow that became ACW is uptight and anal while you all are a nice close knit family?

Its a grading system... you don't just slack off because "it didn't need to be taken seriously" You still grade it as it is to be graded. Otherwise what is to say certain matches shouldn't be graded properly cause "it isn't a serious match." I'm just pointing out a flaw in the system... a big flaw in the system.

You want to take that as me being anal and uptight about it so be it... but a definite flaw is a definite flaw and that is a huge flaw.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
regardless of timing it was skewed. And somehow that became ACW is uptight and anal while you all are a nice close knit family?

Its a grading system... you don't just slack off because "it didn't need to be taken seriously" You still grade it as it is to be graded. Otherwise what is to say certain matches shouldn't be graded properly cause "it isn't a serious match." I'm just pointing out a flaw in the system... a big flaw in the system.

You want to take that as me being anal and uptight about it so be it... but a definite flaw is a definite flaw and that is a huge flaw.

Once again though, I have to stress that that system was shit, but it ISN'T the one Andy is always (apparently) talking about.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. Nobody had a chance of beating Pete at that point. Not even our top roleplayer! In the end Pete had just outdone everybody. So when his final tally added up well over 300, it was safe to say he won, and everybody knew it. So it didn't bother anybody in the least that grading was slowly becoming a thing to have fun with. Besides, the roleplay was about someone taking a shit, how can you take that seriously?