D'Z>>> Tmgiveld

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would compare NXT more to AA ball, but it's an apt comparison nonetheless. The Gail Kim would be along the lines of doing this for a AAA player.

wk
I would compare Kim to WWE with one of those Japanese phenom pitchers like Dice K or Tanaka. She deserves high priority because she had proven herself on the biggest non-WWE stage.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
BLFFL rises above the friverlous comments and discussing what matters - wrestling

the usual bitter people do not bother her
nobody cares about your shitty opinnions on BLFFL's shitty opinions shithead

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
nobody cares about your shitty opinnions on BLFFL's shitty opinions shithead
more bitterness lad

acting the big man on campus on here will not achieve anything lad, it seems you are still bitter about the school yard

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
more bitterness lad

acting the big man on campus on here will not achieve anything lad, it seems you are still bitter about the school yard
I was the school yard bully, chump. Now give me your snack pack or I'll give you another gorilla mask.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why don't you discuss the wrestling lad? This social commentary is a bit friverlous IMO.
just defending the poor lass. you are vacous individual lad
I was the school yard bully, chump. Now give me your snack pack or I'll give you another gorilla mask.
skinny lads are never champs. its always men who look like hardnuts, like myself. people have said they would not want to be stuck with me down a dark alley

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
BLFFL rises above the friverlous comments and discussing what matters - wrestling

the usual bitter people do not bother her

I already know you don't know what "frivolous" means (hell, you don't even know how to spell it) or "bitter" for that matter, but do you know what "wrestling discussion" means?

wk

Reactions: JC4Life37

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
fine you want wrestling discussion

the womens division is shit, no offence BLFFL.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
people have said they would not want to be stuck with me down a dark alley

I agree. I wouldn't want you next to me down a dark alley, especially if you were on my side. You'd be more likely to stand there complaining about everything rather than taking care of business.

Now....talk wrestling or :gtfo:.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
just defending the poor lass. you are vacous individual lad

skinny lads are never champs. its always men who look like hardnuts, like myself. people have said they would not want to be stuck with me down a dark alley
I would fucking destroy you lol. You aren't ready for my footwork or hand speed dumbass. I'd leave you in a dumpster behind the local boozer fuck boy

Status
Not open for further replies.