D'Z>>> Tmgiveld

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Alicia Fox is crazy talented, crazy hot, and just straight up crazy. She's got that edginess to her, something that the Divas division deeply lacks. Digging her a lot recently.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't think Paige paid her dues anywhere close to the amount she would have to in order to have earned that belt immediately on her debut from the longest reigning WWE Diva's Champion AJ Lee, just my honest opinion though.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I don't think Paige paid her dues anywhere close to the amount she would have to in order to have earned that belt immediately on her debut from the longest reigning WWE Diva's Champion AJ Lee, just my honest opinion though.

As much as I like Paige, there is a solid point here. The last time a woman won the WWE Divas Championship (actually, it was the Women's Championship at that point) was Gail Kim, who had a solid reputation built up over several years of working the Indies and a highly successful run in TNA as support that she could get over with American crowds.

That's not to downplay what Paige has done. But, there is a bit of dissonance with giving her the belt the first night she appears on the main roster.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As much as I like Paige, there is a solid point here. The last time a woman won the WWE Divas Championship (actually, it was the Women's Championship at that point) was Gail Kim, who had a solid reputation built up over several years of working the Indies and a highly successful run in TNA as support that she could get over with American crowds.

That's not to downplay what Paige has done. But, there is a bit of dissonance with giving her the belt the first night she appears on the main roster.

wk
It's like naming a player to the MLB All Star game after they had only played in single A.

not that I give a rat's ass about lady wrestling, or hell, wrestling in general these days

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
BLFFL rises above the friverlous comments and discussing what matters - wrestling

the usual bitter people do not bother her

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.