D'Z>>> Tmgiveld

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
While we can debate if needs to be booked differently on Raw, nobody can argue them trying to fix Alicia Fox is a bad thing. They've given Alicia a character which leads the number of characters in this division to 1. And that's a good thing for the entire division, and if Alicia gets a title shot despite it not making kayfabe sense, we all know Paige isn't losing the belt, so shush.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
All of you on here need to go do your research and watch Paige from her shimmer days on the indys, watch her matches on NXT and you will see how talented she is. WWE have big plans for her considering they gave her the divas title on her debut, they promote her during Raw

ef7ea035472982836a2cefe1029d6384.jpg

Seriously, You make a thread about Paige every time she does something.....Why can't you just leave it in one thread?

Your Obsessed about Paige....Which make me think that your some creep who secretly observes Paige....aka TMZ (just with celebrities).

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
ef7ea035472982836a2cefe1029d6384.jpg

Seriously, You make a thread about Paige every time she does something.....Why can't you just leave it one thread?

Your Obsessed about Paige....Which make me think that your some creep who secretly observes Paige....aka TMZ (just with celebrities).

Sorry dude already been down this road, it's a complete waste of time.. Just join in on any of her threads, don't make even the slightest noise about it, it's not worth the time trying to explain yourself. Just accept a future filled with Paige threads about the slightest things she does, I'm going to make one here soon on her exclusive interview on being the youngest diva's champion.

You're right BLFFL, Paige >>> Alicia Fox based on beating her again on that RAW match... TOTALLY gnar gnar.

In response to the entirely made up topic out of nowhere taking place inside this topic:
Paige will be a top diva for awhile simply because there's jack shit in that division as far as "top tier diva talent" goes.

Last edited:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
RAW was laughable for me. Huge fan of Paige but watching her get beat down then win with one move was ridiculous. First time in a long time where I've watched wrestling and just thought "yeah right".

Alycia's rant afterwards was fantastic though especially JBL selling his hat being stolen lol.

Reactions: Majour

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If anyone has bothered to read Paige's interview on WWE.com you will see she has paid her dues in wrestling since 13 years old and she started travelling the world to wrestle at 14 years old none of the other divas can say they have done that. Paige is special and different and thats why WWE are so high on her and she will be staying at the top for a long time

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If anyone has bothered to read Paige's interview on WWE.com you will see she has paid her dues in wrestling since 13 years old and she started travelling the world to wrestle at 14 years old none of the other divas can say they have done that. Paige is special and different and thats why WWE are so high on her and she will be staying at the top for a long time

Stop posting the same thing over and over again to bump your threads!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
All of you on here need to go do your research and watch Paige from her shimmer days on the indys, watch her matches on NXT and you will see how talented she is. WWE have big plans for her considering they gave her the divas title on her debut, they promote her during Raw
I don't see the big fuss over this newbie. Yes she's a great in-ring performer. but why is she given everything so suddenly? There is nothing talented about a rushed project and that is exactly what Paige is. Her move set's become the same and she falls straight into the stereotypical diva- format that we have grown to despise over the couple of years.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

I'm missing the part where people are arguing that she hasn't paid her dues or doesn't have a great future in WWE.

Paige is terrific. She's been given a tremendous opportunity to be Divas Champion at 21 years of age and she's making the most of it with what she's given to work with (I mean that they usually give them no more than 5 minutes for a Divas match on Raw....you gotta pack a lot into that short amount of time).

However, it's kind of disingenuous to say she's great and Alicia (or anybody else on the Divas roster) is trash. Alicia did a tremendous job of looking stronger than Paige last Monday night, just to sell the power of the Paige-Turner and take the loss. Her selling of her disgust with Paige, her arguing that she kicked out before the three-count, really every part of her performance was excellent. That doesn't take anything away from Paige. Paige is playing her role extremely well and I'm fairly certain that, when the feud is over, Paige will still be Divas Champion.

So, basically: cool your jets. Paige is doing great. This could be a decent money feud (for a Divas feud....no fault of Paige or Alicia, but WWE doesn't think Divas draw....of course, they don't do much promoting of the Divas Division anymore......) and I could actually see Alicia winning the belt, only to lose it back to Paige in the blow-off match (which would actually make this feud more compelling and allow the fans to invest more in Paige by getting to see her spend a month chasing the title).

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm missing the part where people are arguing that she hasn't paid her dues or doesn't have a great future in WWE.

wk

You're not missing it; that's the imaginary discussion that was dissected from her original post by one of the moderators. No one besides BLFFL cares to discuss it because that wasn't what the thread was about to begin with.

Yup I read her interview, it was okay but I'm curious as to why there wasn't a separate thread made for it? That is actually something to discuss, since there is actually concrete substance to it; you know it being real and available for people to see without stretching the concept too far.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You're not missing it; that's the imaginary discussion that was dissected from her original post by one of the moderators. No one besides BLFFL cares to discuss it because that wasn't what the thread was about to begin with.

Yup I read her interview, it was okay but I'm curious as to why there wasn't a separate thread made for it? That is actually something to discuss, since there is actually concrete substance to it; you know it being real and available for people to see without stretching the concept too far.
This. All of this.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

It wasn't imaginary at all, it just took some slight interpretation. Just look at her posts here I'll quote one for you :

Paige >>> Alicia
Paige is the top diva in WWE now

That's from her original post, it isn't a question but if someone says she is the top diva currently you can easily see that could be a debate and or a discussion as to whether she'll be the top diva for a long time or even if she is currently. It's there someone has presented their opinion and you can easily discuss or counter it. What part of this don't you get?

Reactions: Wacokid27

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It wasn't imaginary at all, it just took some slight interpretation. Just look at her posts here I'll quote one for you :

That's from her original post, it isn't a question but if someone says she is the top diva currently you can easily see that could be a debate and or a discussion as to whether she'll be the top diva for a long time or even if she is currently. It's there someone has presented their opinion and you can easily discuss or counter it. What part of this don't you get?
You and I both clearly know that's not what the topic was intended for; btw go read other topics with her posting "paige is top diva now" why would we have to discuss the same topic in numerous different threads clearly not labelled for that purpose. If YOU want it to be about that then fucking change the title so you don't have to keep coming in here and telling me how I'm wrong when it's clear as fucking day labelled in such a manner that says otherwise in my favor.

The Title is 'Paige >>> Alicia' not 'Paige is top diva and will be there forever' Get that through your skull please instead of trying to create alternate discussions out of a one liner that was preceded by "Paige beat Alicia Again.." under a topic name that has no relation to what you dissected.

How a moderator can be blinded like that is beyond me..

PS) You can type a statement out in response but I won't read it; my final judgement is horrible moderator job as far as this thread goes.. You want to have a discussion but don't even change the title to match it.. People are going to come in here and reply to the initial post not go down to #6, 7 or 8 and discuss that; especially if they're coming in and seeing the bullshit title lmao. Good day to you though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.