D'Z>>> Tmgiveld

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!

A new match has been announced for MITB..

@Dolph'sZiggler vs @Tgmiveld in a Back Alley Dumpster match.... No holds barred.. first man to throw his opponent into a dumpster and close the lid wins!!

My money's on the scrapper.

It ain't the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!

A new match has been announced for MITB..

@Dolph'sZiggler vs @Tgmiveld in a Back Alley Dumpster match.... No holds barred.. first man to throw his opponent into a dumpster and close the lid wins!!
Only issue could be once he is unconcious he is such a fatass the dead weight might be a lot to lift into a dumpster. I usually have a couple of confidants with me when disposing of lifeless bodies

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Only issue could be once he is unconcious he is such a fatass the dead weight might be a lot to lift into a dumpster. I usually have a couple of confidants with me when disposing of lifeless bodies
who says I am fat lad

I am 6ft 4 and 17 stone lad. I doubt a skinny lad would stand a chance against me. Even the bouncers in those metrosexual clubs are scared of me. Look at my photos, I look liek a right hardnut

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The title though.
thats the suits unpstairs again

there is a conspiracy against me on this forum, i have alreay had my status banned, and i cannot upload a profile pic

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
thats the suits unpstairs again

there is a conspiracy against me on this forum, i have alreay had my status banned, and i cannot upload a profile pic
You bring it on yourself Arnie.

and nobody is scared of you fatass

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Simple solution. Lure onto a platform (say a balcony) above the open dumpster. Knock him out so he falls off of the ramp into the dumpster.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
who says I am fat lad

I am 6ft 4 and 17 stone lad. I doubt a skinny lad would stand a chance against me. Even the bouncers in those metrosexual clubs are scared of me. Look at my photos, I look liek a right hardnut

Who uses stones to refer to their weight lol? Is that common where you're from...

Status
Not open for further replies.