• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I have a chance!!! :woohoo:

My bum squad with no Gronk or Cobb down 10 to Dolph's, my Rams defense has to outscore Hyde by 10...it's not impossible. Come on Gabbert! Show us what you're made of!
no.

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Feels familiar. Last time I played it was myself and Senhor ahead of the pack as well IIRC

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Senhor's team is fucking busted.

his teams always score fuckloads tbh, think he was top scorer last year as well, but they let him down at crunch time normally, mybe this year is the change

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not happy with how my team did this week, but at least I was able to set my team before it was too late. At least it's a lot better than 0 points lol
I was glad you didn't get straddled with a goose egg as well considering total points is the seeding/playoffs tie breaker #1. That would have been really sucky. I tried to set your lineup a couple of times but NFL.com was having weird maintenance issues leading up to week 1 for some reason.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee