D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Fuckin plebs

Nick

Reaction score
Shhh don't tag Senhor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmao I thought it was Wednesday until about 2pm at work today. I also didn't bookmark the league, anyone hook an Aidsey up?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Ok so why am I FORCED to have 20 players on my team? Makes no sense. Hakeem Nicks isnt even signed to a team so I dropped him but im forced to pick him back up. Really lame.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ok so why am I FORCED to have 20 players on my team? Makes no sense. Hakeem Nicks isnt even signed to a team so I dropped him but im forced to pick him back up. Really lame.

Think of it as a 19 man roster :)

Also since I'm already tagging you, yeah the NFL being back is the best time of the year :yay:

But you won't be loving NFL season come Sunday watching your Bills take an L :)

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Think of it as a 19 man roster :)

Also since I'm already tagging you, yeah the NFL being back is the best time of the year :yay:

But you won't be loving NFL season come Sunday watching your Bills take an L :)
Theres just no point in having the dude on my roster so why do i HAVE to have him there? It really makes no sense to me

And naw bro haha Tyrod's boutta kill y'all. You a Ravens fan right? Godspeed. I predict the Bills startin off 2-0, i pray im correct

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Theres just no point in having the dude on my roster so why do i HAVE to have him there? It really makes no sense to me

And naw bro haha Tyrod's boutta kill y'all. You a Ravens fan right? Godspeed. I predict the Bills startin off 2-0, i pray im correct

hahahaha Tyrod, trying to win championships with dudes we threw on the scrap heap. How cute! Pfft at least you can pummel the Jets with one hand while holding this L with the other :)

It's because we meant to have 19 man rosters and he accidentally made them 20 and he couldn't go back and change the settings, so we'll just have a useless dude on the roster instead lol

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
hahahaha Tyrod, trying to win championships with dudes we threw on the scrap heap. How cute! Pfft at least you can pummel the Jets with one hand while holding this L with the other :)

It's because we meant to have 19 man rosters and he accidentally made them 20 and he couldn't go back and change the settings, so we'll just have a useless dude on the roster instead lol
:mad1-61:
We'll see who's talkin trash come Sunday, bud.

I mean I understand that but it dont make sense to me why we absolutely have to have 20 on the roster lol. I know the max # is 20 but its not like anyone needs 20 players. Dont see why its such a big deal to drop them.