D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
62 points... I feel like I just prematurely ejaculated.. busted my load way early and won't have anything left come Sunday.

@TheArabHammer about to lay that hammer down on my ass!
Your ass is gonna get pregnant bro.

Set my lineup, 3 players not even on teams :Aids: i'll get to that someday. Gonna be leaning on #12 hard this week.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:mad1-61:
We'll see who's talkin trash come Sunday, bud.

I mean I understand that but it dont make sense to me why we absolutely have to have 20 on the roster lol. I know the max # is 20 but its not like anyone needs 20 players. Dont see why its such a big deal to drop them.
Whats it fucking matter. Shut up

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The next fucking person to drop their 20th player...

STOP. DROPPING. THE. PLAYER. I'VE. ADDED. TO. YOUR. ROSTERS

GODDAMIT

It is to fix my fuck up. Just leave it alone and stop bitching you smurfs. I feel dumb enough as it is about fucking up the settings now stop being blueberries

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The next fucking person to drop their 20th player...

STOP. DROPPING. THE. PLAYER. I'VE. ADDED. TO. YOUR. ROSTERS

GODDAMIT

It is to fix my fuck up. Just leave it alone and stop bitching you smurfs. I feel dumb enough as it is about fucking up the settings now stop being blueberries
I know what i'll be doing before work this morning.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tom Brady? :jeritroll:
bradyhighv.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

Good one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tom is the most gifable player in NFL history. FACT

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Only Current players. Irvin has to be close.
Irvin.gif

Imagine if that goon played 20 years later and was in the NFL now, it'd be him 100.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lmao. Terrific commissioner. It just makes absolutely 0 sense to me but alright bitch boy.
cry more you fucking smurf

I've got a replacement on stand by if seeing Hakeem Nicks on your bench is ruining your experience that much. What makes zero sense is why this is bothering you so much

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
cry more you fucking smurf

I've got a replacement on stand by if seeing Hakeem Nicks on your bench is ruining your experience that much. What makes zero sense is why this is bothering you so much
Hahahahaha makes 0 sense that it's bothering you so much that i just wanted a simple answer from the "commissioner" but whatever. Bring the replacement in then, take me out the league, i really do not give a fuck. Peace out, have fun

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I made a mistake and that was the best solution I had. I'm sure you would run the league flawlessly but I'm merely human. @DK James obviously I'm intentionally being overly abrasive for the sake of doing so, but really, is it any big deal? Nobody else seems to have an issue. Mike Vick is on my bench and I can hold back my tears.

You really out over this? I'm sure Nero would be thrilled to see you bitch out because of this lol

Edit: I explained everything when it happen so if you had actually read along you would have been in the know. So don't act like you were left in the dark and everyone else knew. You had the same chance to read the original explanation as everyone else did. So get off my dick about being a "commissioner" because I've done a lot to set this shit up