D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
re fucking lax people. You might explain it but I never got the tag and have shit to do so I didn't catch it either. I realize it's like 6am when you posted so maybe long night but no reason to be calling people blueberries and fags man lol.

Take a fucking breath, both of you. This shit is gonna be fun and Nero would jump the gun for DK James' spot but I'll take the chill dude who can talk shit over the guy who pouts week in and week out all day, every day.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I never expected DK to take it personal. I've been listening to a lot of Tyler lately so smurf has been getting tossed around. I hate how people cringe so hard at the word now. I call my friends smurf all the time. I would never use it as a gay slur to insult a homosexual for being gay or anything but its a great word

mini rant against how PCpussified we've become. smurfs

DK I'm not salty at all. I just didn't understand your angst about my correction for my boner. My reaction was mostly tongue in cheek. I don't think you are a homosexual or mentally challenged individual

Reactions: DK JAMES

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I never expected DK to take it personal. I've been listening to a lot of Tyler lately so smurf has been getting tossed around. I hate how people cringe so hard at the word now. I call my friends smurf all the time. I would never use it as a gay slur to insult a homosexual for being gay or anything but its a great word

mini rant against how PCpussified we've become. smurfs

DK I'm not salty at all. I just didn't understand your angst about my correction for my boner. My reaction was mostly tongue in cheek. I don't think you are a homosexual or mentally challenged individual

I know you did a ton of work and we all refer to our friends as ninja and straightrod and talk shit saying go have sex with a women you magnum condom wearing straightrod. It sounds stupid but the look people give you who are within earshot make it 100% worth it.

I just am saying dude was legit asking a question and you went straight for the balls man lol. It is what it is.

DO NOT put nero in the league over DK James, remember this shit is a dynasty.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I still use the word smurf all the time. One of my favorites.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I ain't salty at all either man haha i've known you long enough to not take your shit talk seriously. Nothin against you here, i know what it takes to be commissioner, it aint the most fun thing, and youve done a good job, but if Nero really really wants the spot and you think he'll bitch less than me then give it to him lol but this the only shit ive ever said bout the league.

I did read the original explanation and i understand, you accidentally put 20 instead of 19. It seriously doesnt bother me in the slightest i was just wondering why we cant just drop the useless dude. Like the max numbers of players we can have is 20 but wasnt sure why were forced to have the 20. Again, really dont bother me all that much, i was truly just wonderin haha.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I guess I just didn't want people to see they had a roster spot and assume hey I can add a player.

I figured if people saw they had Dennis Pitta or Johnny Manziel or Tebow on their roster they would get a laugh, check the forum like 'wtf', see my explanation and we would move on. Instead everyone just keeps fucking dropping them and then you had not only dropped the guy but were then bitching after I added him back and you were like the 5th team that I had to do it for THEN I saw fucking @TheTNHMaster had dropped The Amazing Racist so I was like YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

so I probably came off as a little angsty myself

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I guess I just didn't want people to see they had a roster spot and assume hey I can add a player.

I figured if people saw they had Dennis Pitta or Johnny Manziel or Tebow on their roster they would get a laugh, check the forum like 'wtf', see my explanation and we would move on. Instead everyone just keeps fucking dropping them and then you had not only dropped the guy but were then bitching after I added him back and you were like the 5th team that I had to do it for THEN I saw fucking @TheTNHMaster had dropped The Amazing Racist so I was like YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

so I probably came off as a little angsty myself
All good man. See, it makes sense to me now haha thats all i wanted. I really wasn't bitching i was just a confused Buffalo boy for a bit.

I'll keep shitty ass Hakeem Nicks, woulda been happier with my dude Tebow though. I honestly dropped Nicks cause i thought i was a blueberry and actually drafted him, didn't read your post till afterwards.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Admittedly your filler was one of the lamer ones. There were only so many Vicks/Manziels/Tebows/Pittas to go around

Nick

Reaction score
I will keep Marshawn Lynch, and I WILL keep him when he unretires alright

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wait who did you give me? Is it Jim Jones or was that my ass haha

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So rosters lock Thursday? Either that or my NFL app is being really shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I tried and got an error message