• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
on the plus side, Lethal is actually trying to do something, probably more than he's done in the entirety of last game. let's see how he continues to play, Cotton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
:shrug:
I used my entry post to vote the player who will give me the most to work from.
what kind of work are you expecting to get from voting me? are you expecting people to follow you and analyze? Are you expecting to try and decipher my reaction? What's the crux of your plan and what results are you expecting from it?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Because quite frankly, I think you just voted me because it's fun and you wanted to. I don't quite believe you actually have a plan here. respectfully.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I have zero plan here. I'm bored watching rain fall at the cricket, and nothing else on TV. If other people want to view my vote in any way, shape or form, I'm all ears.

Like my ears perked up when Pendex took issue with it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Random votes really don't help exit the fluff phase from my experience but good on Lethal for trying.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
playing along with a joke post with a joke serious 'hmm this is suspect' could definitely be a bit. dont think it was tho.
It's not fully a joke though is it? Lethal admitted that there was a purpose, namely to get the game active and serious early

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
How often are opening post votes actually ever anything in the end? Would you say that more times than not the person is scum? Or would you say it’s them hoping to get a reaction to see if they can get someone to slip up?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
How often are opening post votes actually ever anything in the end? Would you say that more times than not the person is scum? Or would you say it’s them hoping to get a reaction to see if they can get someone to slip up?
imo, it's just something to do at times. I don't think it's alignment indicative by itself. Had Lethal insisted he had an actual plan and was giving any other reasons than he gave, I'd be worried. As it stands, it's wtv

Status
Not open for further replies.