Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I’m just going to say that I think you have to at this point. They’re not going to stop until you do and with two hours left we’re going to run straight into a no lynch or you’ll just get booted anyway for not giving the full claim.

So at this juncture, the most helpful thing for town is you claim so we can move on from the people asking for it phase, get into the discussion over whether we believe it before ultimately making a decision.
I said I wouldn't for Ultra. However I would for litereally anyone else.

Vested Townie.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For reference

And heres the tide turning

WHAT.A.SHOCK.

You killed him yourself. Be jealous.

Not genuine at all. My wolf meta has evolved. You got fucked by it 2 games ago when we swept your ass.
Yes, absolutely fucked by your wolf game. You're fake claim as serial that led to your lynch as wolf was particularly awe inspiring play.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ultra

Reaction score
Idk why u would even preflip Lethal like that. Now I feel mb Mando n lethal are distancing lol

Alright a bit more caught up

Jeff, how come you're reading Mando here as scummy for shading you but think Henry has balls for calling me out

Because what it seems like to me is that Henry actually took stock of absolutely fucking nothing from catch up and concocted an OMGUS angle on two of the people wagoning him whilst having no thoughts/opinions on the gamestate independent. Then he clutches to the angle he just shit out like it's his last lifeline.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Any mafia would be dumb af not to bus Grim. He was cooked and had completely shit the bed.

I had a vote on SA. It wasn’t going anywhere. There was reason to vote for you independent of whatever was happening with SA. I’d referred to all of this already before Pein came in and started the drive. Not sure why this seems like such a massive jump for me to make to you.
So I guess I'm dumb as fuck since you're calling me wolf and I didn't vote Barry.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I said I wouldn't for Ultra. However I would for litereally anyone else.

Vested Townie.
Tbh, what’s the difference between doing it for Ultra, and doing it for anyone else? Not saying it’s wolf behavior, just curious why you wouldn’t for one particular member?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This doesn’t make sense. I said that line of thinking may track if he was scum, not town. If he flips town then that theory goes out of the window, but I wasn’t accounting for that. I’d get a TMI argument if I was basing a point on Lethal being town, but I wasnt. Yeah, there was forward thinking involved, but not from the angle that you’re trying to paint it as.
:draper2

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright a bit more caught up

Jeff, how come you're reading Mando here as scummy for shading you but think Henry has balls for calling me out

Because what it seems like to me is that Henry actually took stock of absolutely fucking nothing from catch up and concocted an OMGUS angle on two of the people wagoning him whilst having no thoughts/opinions on the gamestate independent. Then he clutches to the angle he just shit out like it's his last lifeline.
Notwithstanding his argument was I was pre-flipping Lethal in the theory linking them, but it was as scum, not town. Not sure how he could then accuse me of planting seeds to lead to him, when the only road to him I was positing is scum Lethal… and he’s not really been pushing for that.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So I guess I'm dumb as fuck since you're calling me wolf and I didn't vote Barry.
I haven’t called you a wolf in a while, actually. Mellowed on you a bit.

I think it was a major misplay if you are scum and didn’t vote him. Like I said, it was coming across as you trying to push other shit and seeing what stuck when the answer was slapping us all in the faces.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Absolutely nothing lol
Yea, made no sense to me what so ever. Went from “I don’t want to say because it’s important.” To “lol I’ll tell anyone but Ultra.” Like either way, it’s out there now. :lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.