Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
and before that post, grim was not voted (was being sussed tho) but there were other directions. thats a stupid post Mando, sorry
I don’t think I can really be chastised that much for thinking that there’s a possibility you and Lethal can be connected. Any credence in his claim is based on your representation of it and you notably did not put a vote on him when five others did, unless I misread the vote count?

It’s not even the main angle I’m pushing here. Just something I was exploring.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk why u would even preflip Lethal like that. Now I feel mb Mando n lethal are distancing lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t think I can really be chastised that much for thinking that there’s a possibility you and Lethal can be connected. Any credence in his claim is based on your representation of it and you notably did not put a vote on him when five others did, unless I misread the vote count?

It’s not even the main angle I’m pushing here. Just something I was exploring.
I think it was a really weird thing to bring up n a rather big leap in logic. Let's hope we can chalk it up to paranoia rambles because ya. I'm sorry, my play around Lethal has been above board n I havent chastised anyone for thinking they look bad. I've also done plenty of poking at him this phase. It's just shocking to me you'd say this ig lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk it kinda feeled like u were trying to get ahead of an inevitable flip n trying to mb throw feelers for d3. Perhaps I'm seeing it that way cuz I'm the target n tbh atm I think anyone who entertains I'm scum is being very foolish.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mostly bc my town game is extremely obvious xp

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So if I'm wolf, why wouldn't I have gone with the group when the vote got off of me? Why did I give you opportunity to defend yourself? Why did I correct Mando when he thought you were going after me and SA who was my lead wolf suspect at the time? And I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt and not voting cause I want to know the logic. It seems the only thing you have on me is that based on flavor I said your role could be sus.
I can think of a reason. Because say lethal flips town, this gives you some leeway because you was a bit hesitant to get on the wagon. You can legit be like “well look I didn’t jump on as fast as these people.” Then name the folks who jumped onto so fast it like their lives depended on it. So yeah, I definitely think there’s a reason for you to do all of this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think all that being said, this was a very productive morning, we have a lot of posts to look back at. our options are to end off Lethal or rush elsewhere. Lethal left a lot of posts to look back on so in the event he flips town I think we do have a lot of stuff that's useful and people who voted for him can be brought under scrutiny.

Reactions: Lethal

Ultra

Reaction score
[Vote lynch John McHenry]

Not fully caught up but I like a lot more from what I'm seeing if Lethal's thread entrance while this slot continues to be hot dogshit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
man this is annoying im ngl, Im reading all of lethals posts and ive not see the Lethal trademark scum post. on the flip side I think flipping him town is gonna guarantee at least of of if not both of John and Mandalorian are scum. possible on sky too since if lethal flips town his reads are genuine. I think weirdly for me Id say SA is town Lethal is town. If lethal is scum, which my gut isnt feeling great on, I think SA looks very bad obviously. Mando would look pretty good. Ultra would be all but town as well. bleh,

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
[Vote lynch John McHenry]

Not fully caught up but I like a lot more from what I'm seeing if Lethal's thread entrance while this slot continues to be hot dogshit
this makes me happy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote That John McHenry guy

lets get you back to claim territory

Ultra

Reaction score
Ultra and SA trying to force a claim on two votes when the initial vote was said only to get my but moving seems sus. Jeff calls SA out on it so SA lays down a 3rd vote. Seemed SA just jumped in at the first oppurtunity to make a vote seems sus.

Think Lethal still needs to come in and have a discussion too. We have this role we seemed to have a lot of questions around instead of pushing to get him on I'm the one that's pushed to not only get on but claim? I get Jeff thought I was online so pushing someone online makes since but Ultra and SA keep carrying that torch

Honestly it seems calling out lethal would have made more sense because that role needs figured out more than anything. He's also been on a couple times, saying he wouldn't have much time but promising reads and not delivering anything of meaning. Hopefully he's about to deliver.

As it sits atm

SA
Ultra
Lethal

Terrible post, hinges suspicion of me/SA on observable behavior that really isn't at all fishy (asking for a claim out of a player with 5 posts who's done nothing all game).

Hedges and allows himself room to vote for the majority wagon which is what his current "suspects" are pushing

John, how does this work out in your head? Me and my scum buddy SA have a wagon on you and decide to pivot to our scum buddy for no reason at all in the middle of the night? LMAO

What's your take on Abi piggying Ultra then? Can you make that make any kind of sense for me?

I also think this whole piggyback thing is a case of him identifying his angle and sticking to it. Sky was called out for something similar earlier, but she was basically shadowing every vote of mine. I'm town reading X, I'd assume he's town reading me.

It's just a waste to throw the role away based on Jeff wanting me to get more active in the game. The threat only became real when Ultra and SA started bussing.

????????

At least one other person brought it up before I did. It's Ultra votes me orders me to claim, Sa orders me to claim and is then the next person to vote me, they both leave me and go to Lethal in similar fashion.

Here's the thing - and part of why I moved, the thread was on life support waiting around for you to actually do something, so I did something else. That's about it - I was still interested in seeing what you'd do when you'd come back and how you'd approach the thread. Think you've approached it very poorly

I'll be getting that claim today

Status
Not open for further replies.