Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY TWO - VOTE COUNT #6

Lethal [4] - T-Pein, Sister Abigail, Sky, Mandalorian
Sister Abigail [1] - John McHenry
Sky [1] - Lethal
John McHenry [2] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver

WITH TEN ALIVE IT TAKES SIX VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Ultra

Reaction score
Vote lynch: Sky

Too many connectives to ignore. Flip would provide so much about so many. Has all of these inspired reads but unwilling to push them. Self-awareness defending that did not exist in Scream. Completely ignores Dragon's case on her. Cries about being tunneled as if she cannot be suspected.

I'm gonna rest my case. Take my legacy reads there @Jeff Valley Driver (Sky/Mando/McHenry).

Lynch me and I'll mock you all from the dead chat and cringe at your hindsight SHOCK that I am town.

Or....listen to what I've said and win the game for town.

I also think this looks better for Lethal as it's a logical extension and follow through of the posts he was making earlier, part of what sold me into the vote is that he seemed to jump over all the X vs Sky thread discussion to do meaningless busywork

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He's followed his every move. Something I don't think I've seen him do before. He's also doing it without adding much to the reason or logistics. He's not really trying to get answers from anyone other than who Ultra has targeted. This of itself wouldn't suggest that Ultra is scum but Ultra hasn't been concerned by it in the least hasn't called him out on it or asked for more clarification.
Not really sure how I'm supposed to get answers from slots that just dip and are inactive.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not really sure how I'm supposed to get answers from slots that just dip and are inactive.
You should have plenty for this day. But its less the target and more that your acting out of what I typically see.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm inclined to give Lethal the benefit of the doubt at the moment. Feel SA is more scummy atm.

If Lethal is allowed to invite other people to his private chat that would be beneficial I think.
How does Lethal get the benefit of the doubt?

Why am I scummy?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
sky has followed votes for sure, SA def been sucking up to Ultra all phase though too. SKy has been going wherever the wind blows outside her opening SA vote
What's wrong buddying a town read? I even said I'm willing to work with you this day.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Did I stutter?
If I tell you the power is useless, and I'll likely be killed, at the very least the power will be wasted. If I don't you'll get a mislynch on me the power will be wasted and I die.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Idk it kinda feeled like u were trying to get ahead of an inevitable flip n trying to mb throw feelers for d3. Perhaps I'm seeing it that way cuz I'm the target n tbh atm I think anyone who entertains I'm scum is being very foolish.
This doesn’t make sense. I said that line of thinking may track if he was scum, not town. If he flips town then that theory goes out of the window, but I wasn’t accounting for that. I’d get a TMI argument if I was basing a point on Lethal being town, but I wasnt. Yeah, there was forward thinking involved, but not from the angle that you’re trying to paint it as.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
How does Lethal get the benefit of the doubt?

Why am I scummy?
Cause I wanted to know why you were parroting Ultra at every turn. I didn't see you make an argument of your own. If you just want pressure on me that's fine you have some reading to do and then you can give a proper evaluation.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think I will be not for you.
I’m just going to say that I think you have to at this point. They’re not going to stop until you do and with two hours left we’re going to run straight into a no lynch or you’ll just get booted anyway for not giving the full claim.

So at this juncture, the most helpful thing for town is you claim so we can move on from the people asking for it phase, get into the discussion over whether we believe it before ultimately making a decision.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also, the longer from now that McHenry takes, the worse I’m going to feel about the slot because whilst it’s noble he doesn’t want a town role outed (I don’t think anyone does in an ideal world) the distraction and stalling is not helpful for us at all. Would rather we were just able to move on and work with the time we’ve got left effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.