Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
*gestures toward D1*
The same day 1 where she was LOUDLY at Barry and shading Blaze with some minor mentions of Sis. Oh dear

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
is it a good post? I dont really think so, Barry was flipping scum or jester. jester almost never a thing, i was damn confident he would flip non town too and grim had to go. why would that make sky scummy lol, Abi waffling about was annoying. are you scum with abi :worried
Agree to disagree but wolfy dragon isn't going to these lengths to paint a case like that. Ignore the names, look at the slots, and you'll see it makes sense.
Your usage sucked, dude. Didn’t ask Jeff for reads, try to get a read of Jeff himself, just asked how Grim got lynched which could have been achieved by just reading the thread. What did you choosing Jeff actually achieve? Other than proving your claim?
Thanks for the tutoring. I've said what needs to be said regarding my activity when using the role. Not going to recycle it again. I wasn't looking to prove my claim at all but nice try.
This about me?
Read the thread?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Not sold on Lethal not liking Blaze but with the indy spec re:Lethal I don't think it's anything to push on
The indy spec generated from McHenry. Yup, they can be connected here

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Agree to disagree but wolfy dragon isn't going to these lengths to paint a case like that. Ignore the names, look at the slots, and you'll see it makes sense.

Thanks for the tutoring. I've said what needs to be said regarding my activity when using the role. Not going to recycle it again. I wasn't looking to prove my claim at all but nice try.

Read the thread?
What's your take on Abi piggying Ultra then? Can you make that make any kind of sense for me?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Read the thread?
You asked me to explain why I didn’t like your usage, and I did. Not my fault or problem if you don’t like that’s what my assessment of it is and unless you’re going to argue otherwise - which you’ve already admitted it wasn’t good usage - I don’t get why you’re pushing back on it.

Lmao, you make a post which is not openly directed at anyone and get sarcastic when asked to clarify. Makes sense.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Read the thread?
whats dragons wolf meta, in your words then

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Honestly, T-Pein. I can't put my finger on exactly what, but it feels like he's trying to perform the way he usually acts as town, rather than naturally being it. Doesn't go off on his own tangents and seems to be trying to serve someone else's agenda.

One thing that really stuck out to me was that he was trying to pick holes in Jeff, then turned on a dime to voting Grim, which was close enough to the Jester claim that it feels in some way coordinated. Even used the phrase "we have a live one" because he knows that's a phrase he uses often as town, but it feels so unnatural given the lack of prior interaction between him and Grim.

And yes I am aware I'm sussing someone for voting someone who would be their scum mate, but go back to the proximity between his vote and the Jester claim. Grim's plan could have been to avoid getting voted for as long as possible, claim, and then get his teammates to bus because if town believed the claim he's still be alive, and if town didn't his mates'd get town points.
You've just explained your own actions....

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well they killed Pendex, though? Or you suggesting an indy?
I mentioned it earlier in the thread that I did some asking about action resolution. so yes, there is a % that indy shot dex and scum shot got blocked. hard to know for sure tho obv, need to see if more ppl die on n2. might be too much killing tho in a small game knowing other things I know but ya, its at least +0 chance

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What's your take on Abi piggying Ultra then? Can you make that make any kind of sense for me?
I haven't seen it but can ISO. Where I;m at abi is going ham for sky.
You asked me to explain why I didn’t like your usage, and I did. Not my fault or problem if you don’t like that’s what my assessment of it is and unless you’re going to argue otherwise - which you’ve already admitted it wasn’t good usage - I don’t get why you’re pushing back on it.

Lmao, you make a post which is not openly directed at anyone and get sarcastic when asked to clarify. Makes sense.
And I said it was a poor reason to vote my way. You didn't feel confident enough to start the direction, but jump on when there's numbers to blend into. Much like Scream when we had our mislynches setup.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
abi gave up her sky vote pretty quick tho once we went to john and you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
probably should leave some legacy reads once ur done catching up too

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but can ISO. Where I;m at abi is going ham for sky.

And I said it was a poor reason to vote my way. You didn't feel confident enough to start the direction, but jump on when there's numbers to blend into. Much like Scream when we had our mislynches setup.
I wasn’t trying to sneak onto your wagon at all, made it clear why I switched and what instigated it.

So your theory here is that McHenry or SA is scum, and I’ve gone to you to get away from them?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The fact you’re not OMGUS here is making me feel better about trying Lethal and switching from you for today.
Did you really think SA would vote you like that even when they said I think Man is a lost townie?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I wasn’t trying to sneak onto your wagon at all, made it clear why I switched and what instigated it.

So your theory here is that McHenry or SA is scum, and I’ve gone to you to get away from them?
? He's only mentioned me the once and has been on about sky for over an hour, if anything I'd say he's trying to get the vote off himself and kinda protecting SA while doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.