Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Not too shabby though. RE: Supine, I had a much stronger impression of him from last game. He was the D1 kill and had 2/3 wolves pegged. The contrast is frankly stark.
ANGLE SHOOT.

Does he do a naomi and rep out as wolf?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I think this is a decent point towards Sky being a mate of Barry's. When heat was starting to pickup on Barry, Sky said he looked better than me and tried to get the focus back on my slot. Both Barry Sky also defended each other at time. If you look at post 135 you can see Barry get caught in another logic jam when confronted by Ultra about Sky's slot. Just felt like there was some awkwardness between the two of them.

I also felt like Sky's interactions around me not voting Barry had an agenda. Sky tried to link me not voting Barry as being his mate, almost like she knew Barry was flipping wolf and not jester. She couldn't understand why I wanted goblet conversation happen for a bit and it seemed like she was ready set me up as the next wagon after Barry's flip.
My Dragon and Sky are not aligned here.

The fact he's pushing this through with some receipts is good

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
well heres something that may or may not be relevant. protection resolves before kills and kill enabled actions. so thats ONE possibility if you catch my drift.
How about a communication chat. The role said all abilities were blocked upon death or did I read it wrong.

I guess going on order of operation it would be fine then. Just confused how that worked versus all the roles being blocked that's all?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It doesn't feel like genuine paranoia. But that's not even my biggest problem with the post - of bigger concern is that instead of grounding his town reads he leaves it with a vague "he feels town fwiw" - he doesn't want to fully clear Ultra, but he also doesn't want on be on the wrong side of his flip.
Can be a busser. He isn't going to this effort on D1 to do it though, hence the feels town.

Obvs ratchy is gone but this is me clapping back any nonsense people can try and spin from it

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
1pm is deadline just about 4 hours left.

Thank you. Reading back through now again to get caught up.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If I could clarify earlier on my statement on Lethal/SA too, I don't have my position as one or the other has to be scum, but rather that if one is scum, the other is probably not. I'm making no actual accusations either way, but more divining some Occam's razor for this seriously odd Jeff push early.
Trying t muddy both of us

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why mafia not killing Jeff after this post?

Juice literally says two posts after it’s not too late to send in roles.
maybe they tried who knows

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Look at all this content that Sky has around me not voting Barry. I definitely get the vibe that Sky knew what Barry was flipping.

This post was extremely pingy because of the last sentence. This feels like that start of Sky trying to set my slot up.

This to me is the most TMI post from Sky. Not sure why Sky has all the confidence in the world that Barry is flipping wolf.

This was another line of logic that felt off to me because analyzing a wagon where a jester has flipped is not the same as analyzing a flipped wolf wagon. The tone of this post again suggests Sky knows we're getting a wolf flip and will analyze the wagon (that is why she's pushing me for not voting Barry at this point).

I'm stalling the win? Sky knows Barry is flipping wolf?

This question just threw me off because it came out of nowhere and I wasn't sure what the motivation was. Not sure if she was trying to get me to talk about Barry being a jester so that when he flipped wolf, I'd look worse. Just felt this post came out of nowhere and felt like it had an ulterior motive.

I don't really feel like town should be this aggressive? Like Barry was definitely getting lynched, but conversation was still going on. I think it's more wolf indicative to push for day to end early and end discussion. Sky never said the reason why she was so aggressive towards getting a hammer vote when it was so early in D1.

Follow-up on her question to me. Again, what does this solve or progress?

One last attempt to shade me for not voting Barry.
:WOW
This is the town lizard I know. Good boy. Damn decent case too and Sky doesn't touch it with a 20-foot pole.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It can't prevent things that have already resolved in theory. I did some asking n it's the best answer I could get. I just means to me there is a more than 0 chance there could have been a block n mb like an sk killed dex it's a wild theory tho they also could be no sk n they shot dex. Or even there is an sk n they cross fired (low %)
I see you answered it here. I just took the words at face value where is said all actions are stopped.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Pein starts off defending Barry.

And then comes around to the case after reading.
Moments later he effectively concedes.

So to be honest it's possible that they just agreed to bus Grim here and be done with it. I don't really think that's the case because T-Pein loves to posture about how much he hates players who bus, and I don't think he'd come in defending his scum mate that's clearly reeling a bit. So, lean town still, I'd probbaly keep him in the secondary poe though.
Good case on Pein tbf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:WOW
This is the town lizard I know. Good boy. Damn decent case too and Sky doesn't touch it with a 20-foot pole.
is it a good post? I dont really think so, Barry was flipping scum or jester. jester almost never a thing, i was damn confident he would flip non town too and grim had to go. why would that make sky scummy lol, Abi waffling about was annoying. are you scum with abi :worried

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question there though chief. It was off that I didn't use the role effectively? How so? Please critique my usage and show why I;m wolf because of it. Or, admit you're blindly following Ultra.
Your usage sucked, dude. Didn’t ask Jeff for reads, try to get a read of Jeff himself, just asked how Grim got lynched which could have been achieved by just reading the thread. What did you choosing Jeff actually achieve? Other than proving your claim?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well that night was a total waste :francis

Vote SA
Completely buried with a case and then responds with an OMGUS vote? Come the fuck on

Status
Not open for further replies.